- 1 Introduction on Future Generali Car Insurance
- 2 Key benefits and Features of Future Generali Car Insurance
- 3 Factors that are covered and not covered under Future Generali Car Insurance
- 4 Bonus and Discounts available under Future Generali Car Insurance Policy
- 5 Additional coverages provided by Future Generali Car Insurance
- 6 Motor add-on available in Future Generali Car Insurance:
- 7 Documents required to buy Future Generali Car Insurance Policy
- 8 Claim process involved in future Generali Car Insurance
- 9 Documents that are required in Future Generali Car Insurance Claim Process:
- 10 Future Generali Car Insurance Premium and Maturity Calculator
- 11 FAQ’s on Future Generali Car Insurance
- 12 Future Generali Car Insurance Documents and Forms
Introduction on Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali insurance company ltd is an insurance company which believes it’s customer satisfaction for its sustained growth. Future generali insurance is formed as a joint venture between Future Group of India and Italy’s Generali group. Italy’s generali is a third largest insurance company in Europe, and is ranked among top 50, according to Fortune’s 500. Italy’s Generali was founded in 1831. Future Generali has access to large number of customers due to its retail network.
Future Generali car insurance provides insurance to your car. Future Generali car insurance policy covers any damage to your vehicle on the account of any accident, burglary, theft or house breaking. Future Generali car insurance policy covers everything including third party expenses.
Future Generali has adopted “can-do, indian-ness, respect, nimbleness” as its corporate values for providing excellent customer service through the indian philosophy of “Atithi devo bhava”.
Key benefits and Features of Future Generali Car Insurance
- Future Generali car insurance issues policy instantly.
- Future Generali Car Insurance Contact number 1800-220-233/1860-500-3333/022-6783 7800 available for customer service and claims registration.
- Future Generali Car Insurance provides prompt and timely claims survey.
- They provide cashless /direct settlement at their approved workshops.
- Future generali finalizes its claims within 7 working days after reception of all documents.
- It provides accidental towing assistance(with in city limits only).
- It provides automated renewable reminder service.
- All complaints are dealt with efficiently and fairly.
- Customers are fully informed about their rights to alternative remedy,if they are not satisfied with the response of the the Future Generali Insurance Company for their complaints.
Factors that are covered and not covered under Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance coverage
Future Generali Car Insurance non-coverage
Bonus and Discounts available under Future Generali Car Insurance Policy
- No Claim Bonus:If you do not make a claim during the policy period,a no claim bonus is offered on renewals.this discount can go as high as 50%. (NCB will only be allowed,if the policy is renewed with in 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy.)
- Transfer of NCB: You can transfer full benefits of NCB when you shift your motor insurance from one company to another company.
- Voluntary excess discount: A further discount on the premium is available if you opt for a voluntary excess(this is applicable for only private cars and two wheelers)in addition to the compulsory excess.(compulsory excess is the amount which the insurer has to bear in each and every claim).
Additional coverages provided by Future Generali Car Insurance
- You can also opt for personal insurance coverage for named and unnamed persons up to Rs.2lacs per person.
- You can insure any electrical or electronic accessories in your vehicle by paying an adequate premium.
- You can insure yourself against any legal liability that is payable to your paid driver,cleaner or any workman under the WC act.
- It provides personal accident coverage of 1 lakh for the owner of the vehicle while driving.this is a mandatory cover.
- It covers the loss or damage to your vehicle due to mutiny or nuclear risk.
- It also covers any accident outside the geographical area.
Motor add-on available in Future Generali Car Insurance:
With growing needs and dynamic external factors, normal car insurance is not sufficient. Future Generali Car Insurance offers you unique add-on covers for additional protection to your vehicle.
|Plan name||Covers||Optional covers|
Plan1 description in detail:
The company will help the insured by bearing the depreciation amount under the motor comprehensive package policy.
Loss of keys:
Under this coverage you will be repaid with the cost incurred by you towards replacing your car keys and locks in case of losing your vehicle keys,but you have to follow certain conditions they are
- Replacement should be carried out in manufacturers authorized garage.
- It will be allowed only once in the policy period.
Loss of personal belongings:
It provides protection to your valuable belongings burgled or stolen from your locked vehicle including laptop/mobile.but it is not applicable to the valuables theft from the vehicles that are parked in a no-parking zones,and unattended vehicles after accident.current market value of the laptop or other valuable equipment will be the sum insured for these items.
Under this it provides reimbursement for the cost of tyre including air valve, bulge, puncture, bursting, cut or damage arising out of an accident.
Compensation for the tyre damage will be as follows.
|Age of the vehicle||Compensation|
|less than 6 months||100% reimbursement of cost of new tyre|
|more than 6 months and less than 1 year||75% reimbursement of cost of new tyre|
|more than 1 year and less than 2 years||50% reimbursement of cost of new tyre|
|2 years and more||NIL|
- It covers for only once in the entire policy period, provided that the vehicle is not more than 2 years old from the date of manufacture.
Under this coverage the existing NCB can be retained at the time of renewal provided that
- Vehicle should be renewed with the same company.
- Only one single claim should be submitted in the entire expiring policy period.
The company will compensate the loss to the internal child parts of the engine or gearbox of the insured vehicle arising out of
- Water ingression.
- Leakage of lubricating oil due to accidental means.
Return to invoice:
- This cover pays the difference between the claim amount receivables under the Future Generali Car Insurance policy and the purchase price of the vehicle in case vehicle incurs total loss or constructive total loss.
- For the first time it is also paying road tax and registration charges on the insured vehicles.
- It is available to vehicles up to 3 years old.
Road side assistance:
1.Towing due to accident/break down:
- If your vehicle insured vehicle is immobilised on a road due to any accident they will arrange for the towing of insured vehicle to the company’s nearest authorised garage.it also provides custody and storage of the insured vehicle until the garage is reopened,if the garage being closed due to holidays or night hours.
- If your vehicle is immobilised on a road due to tyre puncture they will arrange for an automobile technician to repair the insured vehicle.
- If the engine of your vehicle stops due to dead battery they will arrange automobile technician to help jump-start the insured vehicle so that it can be driven on its own power to the nearest garage.
- If your vehicle keys are lost or your keys locked inside the vehicle,in such situations Future Generali Car Insurance will help you to locate and retrieve the duplicate set of keys to the insured or his authorised representative.
5.Contamination/incorrect or running out of fuel:
- If your vehicle is immobilized due to your insured vehicle running out of fuel or vehicle being contaminated they will arrange to delivery/change the oil maximum of up to 5 litres at the place where the insured vehicle is immobilized.
6.Local travel when on tour:
- If your vehicle is immobilized in a place at least 100 kilometers away from the address of the insured appearing in the policy,and the vehicle is in garage/repair shop for the repairs,they will arrange you a hired vehicle on the best availability basis until your vehicle is repaired but it should not exceed 3 days on 8 hours/80 kilometer basis.
7.Overnight accommodation when on tour:
- If your vehicle is immobilized at a place at least 100 kilometers away from the address as appearing in the policy,and your insured vehicle is in garage for repairs,it may not deliver on the same day,in such cases future generali car insurance policy will provide you accommodation for the period under the vehicle is in repair by not exceeding 3 days.
8.Repatriation of vehicle:
- If your vehicle is immobilized in a place at least 100 kilometers away from the address appearing in the policy on the spot the vehicle could not be repaired,it may take 3 days or more to deliver your vehicle in such cases the company will deliver your insured vehicle to your address which is in the policy.
- If your vehicle met with an accident and any of the occupants gets injured,they will provide you a conference call with nearest medical service center including ambulance service.
- But the medical charges have to be bear by the insured,and the company is not responsible for the quality of the service provided by such service providers.
Documents required to buy Future Generali Car Insurance Policy
Documents required to buy Future Generali Car Insurance are given below:
- Registration number.
- Engine number.
- Chassis number.
- Previous Policy number if you are holding any.
- Month and Year of vehicle manufacture.
- Date and City of purchase.
- Your address.
- Phone number and email.id.
- Keep your RC copy by hand.
Claim process involved in future Generali Car Insurance
If any person injured in an accident give him the necessary first aid and intimate to the police, after that you have to follow below steps to contact with the future generali car insurance company.
Below information has to be made ready before intimating the loss to the company.
- Your complete policy number.
- Name and contact number of the insured person.
- Name of the driver driving the vehicle at the time of accident.
- Name of the place where the accident has been done.
- Registration number of the vehicle.
- Type & model of the vehicle.
- Brief description about the accident.
- Date & time of the accident.
- Current location of the vehicle.
Documents that are required in Future Generali Car Insurance Claim Process:
Own damage claims
- Original policy document.
- Claim form fully filled and signed by the insured.
- Photo copy of RC book for verification.
- Photo copy of driving license for verification.
- Estimation of loss due to damaged vehicle.
- Photo copies of the damaged vehicle.
- Complete survey report.
- All bills and receipts(if you have repaired your vehicle from any workshop other than the Future Generali Company authorised workshop).
- Supplementary report / re inspection report
- Final repair receipt / satisfaction voucher for cashless payment.
Documents need to be submitted for theft claims:
- Claim intimation.
- Original policy.
- Claim form.
- Original registration certificate.
- Original set of keys.
- Original sales invoice & tax receipt.
- Intimation to RTO to inform that the vehicle is stolen.
- Final report.
- Transfer papers.
- Indemnity bond.
- Subrogation letter.
Future Generali Car Insurance Premium and Maturity Calculator
By using maturity calculator you can calculate your minimum premium has to be paid to take Future generali car insurance policy by giving some required information.
FAQ’s on Future Generali Car Insurance
1.What is compulsory deductible?
Ans:An excess is the amount which you are responsible in the event of claim.It is meant to reduce the numbersmall claim.
2.Can I claim for a damages over a period of time?
Ans:NO.As per the policy conditions every loss has to be intimated immediately to the insurer.
3.Are the accidental damages to my vehicle covered,if someone else was driving the vehicle at the time of accident?
Ans:If your vehicle is insured under comprehensive insurance policy and the person driving the vehicle at the time of accident having a valid driving license,accidental damages will be covered to your insured vehicle.
4.Do I need to report about the loss to the police?
Ans:You have to obtain FIR in any of the following cases.
- Bodily injury to the third party involved in the accident.
- Theft of the entire vehicle.
- Theft of the accessories,stereo recorders,other vehicle parts.
- Any loss or damage to the vehicle by rioters,terrorists etc..
5.How do I get a claim form?
Ans:Claim form is included in the policy kit that you have received.The claim form would also be available in Future Generali workshops.