- 1 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-Family Introduction
- 2 Apollo munich travel insurance-family Review and key features
- 3 Apollo munich travel insurance-family Benefits
- 4 Apollo munich easy travel insurance plan details
- 5 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family policy cover
- 6 Apollo munich travel insurance-family claim procedure
- 7 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family premium calculator
- 8 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family customer care
- 9 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family Exclusions and Inclusions
- 10 Apollo munich travel insurance-family FAQs
- 11 Apollo munich travel insurance-family Documents
- 12 Apollo munich travel insurance-family Forms
- 13 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family proposal form:
- 14 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family prospectus:
- 15 Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family brochure:
- 16 About Apollo Munich Domestic Travel Insurance
- 17 About Apollo Munich Senior Citizen Travel Insurance
- 18 About Apollo Munich Easy Travel Insurance-Individual
Apollo munich easy travel insurance-Family Introduction
Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family plan is a easy Travel Family Insurance makes your family’s overseas travel hassle-free and safe in the event of any unforeseen medical or any other emergencies.Apollo Munich Health’s Family Travel Insurance Plans are tailor-made to protect you and your family from travel emergencies, because when you travel as a family, only fun should be on the agenda.
Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family plan covers people in the age group of 6 months to 70 years.Family Plan is available in three variants- Silver, Bronze and Asian Region with Sum Insured options ranging from USD 1,00,000 to USD 25,000.
As a family health plan, it insures two adults (self and spouse) and up to two children under the age of 21 years. Once insured, members can access services like lost luggage / passport assistance, embassy and interpreter referral services, referrals of medical service providers and hospitals, coverage for personal liability and many more.
- Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family covers persons in the age group of 6 months to 70 years.
- Children will be covered upto the age of 21 years .
- Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family policy can be issued to individual, spouse and upto 2 children.
- Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family policy can be issued for travel duration ranging upto 180 days.
Apollo munich travel insurance-family Review and key features
- Lost luggage / passport assistance
- Embassy and interpreter referral services
- Referrals of medical service providers and hospitals
- Reimbursement of medical expenses incurred during hospitalization where ever possible
- Arrangement of compassionate visit / emergency evacuation / repatriation/ repatriation of mortal remains.
- No medical tests required upto 70 years of age and much more for a trip of duration not more than 180 days.
Apollo munich travel insurance-family Benefits
You can select 3 different plan options ranging from $25000 to $100,000 offering the following coverage’s
Medical Treatment, Assistance & Evacuation :
- Coverage against any emergency medical treatment requiring inpatient or outpatient care, including medical evacuation to the hospital.
Dental Care :
- Medical Expenses for pain relieving dental treatment or treatment due to an accident.
Repatriation of Mortal Remains :
- The benefit covers cost of either transporting mortal remains to the place of residence or a cremation or burial ceremony in the foreign country.
Hospital Daily Cash :
- Offers a daily cash benefit for each continuous and completed period of 24 hours of hospitalization.
Personal Accident :
- The policy will cover against death or permanent & total disablement due to an accident.
Total Loss of Checked Baggage :
- The plan covers against the loss of checked-in baggage by a carrier on which the you were travelling as a fare paying passenger.
Delay of Checked Baggage :
- The plan offers you compensation for any delay in the delivery of a checked-in baggage by a Carrier on which you were travelling as a fare paying passenger.
Loss of Passport :
- The plan will reimburse the actual expenses incurred in obtaining a duplicate or fresh passport either overseas or within 30 days of your return to India.
Financial Emergency Cash :
- In case of an unforeseen financial emergency such as theft, pilferage, robbery the policy will pay up to a lumpsum amount to replace the travel funds lost.
Personal Liability :
- The policy will help cover against any legal liability (including defence costs) to pay damages for his negligence which results from a third party civil claim for third party death, bodily injury or property damage.
Trip Delay :
- The plan covers against a delay beyond the scheduled departure or arrival time of a carrier a lump sum amount will be paid as specified under the policy.
Hijack Daily Allowance :
- The policy covers against the unfortunate event of a hijacking that may occur during your travel.
|Benefits (all figures in usd)||Deductible||Silver||Bronze||Asian region|
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains*||Nil||7,500||7,500||7,500|
|Loss of Passport||30||200||200||200|
|Personal Accident – Common Carrier ^||Nil||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Hijack Daily Allowance||12 hrs.||50/250||50/250||50/250|
|Total Loss of Checked–in Baggage||Nil||500||500||–|
|Delay of Checked-in Baggage||12 hrs.||200||200||–|
|Financial Emergency Cash||Nil||200||–||–|
Apollo munich easy travel insurance plan details
|Table of Benefits||% of Sum Insured|
|Loss or Inability to function of :|
|An Arm at the shoulder joint||70 %|
|An arm to a point above elbow joint||70 %|
|An Arm below elbow joint||60 %|
|A hand at the wrist||50 %|
|A thumb||20 %|
|An Index finger||10 %|
|Any other finger||5 %|
|A leg above center of the femur||70 %|
|A leg up to a point below the femur||70 %|
|A leg to a point below the knee||50 %|
|A leg up to the center of tibia||45 %|
|A foot at the ankle||45 %|
|A big toe||5 %|
|Some other toe||2 %|
|An Eye||50 %|
|Hearing in one Ear||30 %|
|Sense of smell||10 %|
|Sense of Taste||5 %|
|Hearing of both Ears||60 %|
Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family policy cover
Medical Treatment :
- Coverage for Inpatient & Outpatient treatment including transportation to the medical facility
2. Dental Treatment :
- Medical Expenses for pain relieving dental treatment received by the Insured Person
3. Medical Evacuation:
- Expenses incurred in transportation from a Hospital to the nearest advanced medical facility, if medically necessary
4. Repatriation of mortal remains:
- Payment for transporting mortal remains back home.
5. Balance Period of Policy + 30 days:
- Medical Expenses for inpatient treatment at an Indian Hospital taken within a maximum of 30 days from the end of the Risk Period
6. Total Loss of Checked-in Baggage:
- Payment for purchasing new items if Insured Person’s accompanying checked-in baggage for an overseas journey is permanently lost by a Carrier
7. Delay of Checked in baggage:
- Payment for purchasing essential personal items of medication, clothing etc incase checked-in baggage’s delivery is delayed by a Carrier
8. Loss of Passport:
- Reimbursement of expenses for obtaining duplicate or fresh passport
9. Financial Emergency Cash:
- Lumpsum amount as stated in schedule of benefits incase travel funds are lost due to the theft, pilferage, robbery or dacoity.
10. Personal Liability:
- Payment towards third party death, bodily injury or property damage.
11. Personal Accident:
- Lumpsum amount in the event of death or Permanent Total disablement due to an accident
12. Personal Accident (Common Carrier):
- Lumpsum amount in the event of Accident in a Carrier
13. Hijack Daily Allowance:
- Daily fixed amount payable if the aircraft is hijacked for a period of more than 12 hours
Apollo munich travel insurance-family claim procedure
- Register claim at TPA/Assistance company or email at firstname.lastname@example.org TPA/Assistance company would validate and authenticate the claim.
Repatriation of mortal remains:
- Fill in the claim form and submit all the documents within the 15 days to india.
Total loss of checked in baggage:
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint Airline authorities clearly stating the period of delay/loss.
Submit documents within 15 days of return to india.
Delay of Checked-in baggage:
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a compliant Obtain a property irregularity report(PIR) from the airline
- Authorities clearly stating the period of delay/loss/period of hijack Submit the documents with in 15 days of return to India.
Loss of passport:
- Lodge a complaint with the local police and contact embassy of india for getting the new passport.
- Submit documents within 15 days of return to india .
Financial emergency assistance:
- Notify police within 24 hours,obtain a written report from the police,Register claim at TPA/Assistance company.
- Reimbursement of claims will be done while the insured is abroad.
- Please do not commit any compensation or enter into any agreement with the opposite party.
- Register your claim immediately while abroad.
Personal Accident and common carrier:
- Please inform police as soon as you meet with an accident and obtain the copy of the FIR.
Hijack Daily Allowance:
- Obtain a letter from airline authorities clearly stating the period of hijack.
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint.
- Obtain a letter from the airline authorities clearly stating the period of delay.
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint.
- Obtain a letter from the airline authorities clearly stating the cancellation.
- Fill in the calim form and submit all the documents with in 15 days.
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint.
- Obtain a property Irregularity Report(PIR) from the airline authorities
Emergency Travel and Hotel:
- Fill the claim form and submit all the documents within 15 days of return to india.
Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family premium calculator
Apollo munich travel insurance-individual can be purchased only if the insured person is currently in india.
Required for premium calculator:
Plan: means we have to choose the type of the plan variant
Travel Start date:Mention your travel date
Travel End date: Mention your travel end date
Duration:Mention your trip duration
Visa type:Means Immigrant or Non Immigrant
Geography:Means Worldwide,Worldwide excluding USA nad Canada,Asiapacific excluding japan
Date of birth:Mention your birth date
Family Size:Means you have to mention your children eg:2 Adults,2 Adults 1children.
Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family customer care
Phone: +91-124-4584333 Fax: +91-124-4584111 Sales
Toll Free: 1800-103-0555 Support Toll Free: 1800-102-0333
Central Processing Center
Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family Exclusions and Inclusions
|1.Medical Expenses2.Repatriation of mortal remains3.Total loss of checked in baggage4.delay of checked in baggage5.loss of passport6.Financial emergency assistance7.Personal Liability8.Personal Accident and common carrier
9.Hijack daily allowance
14.Emergency travel and hotel
Apollo munich travel insurance-family FAQs
1.What will be the deductible for Apollo munich easy travel insurance -family policy?
A.Waiting Period/ Deductible Cover Deductible
Medical Expenses $100
Delay of Checked Baggage 12 hrs.
Loss of Passport $30
Hijack Daily Allowance 12 hrs.
2.What is the payout basis under this plan?
A. 1. Cashless Settlements & Reimbursement for Inpatient Treatment abroad
2. Reimbursement for outpatient medical expenses and travel emergencies
3.Apollo munich easy travel insurance-family cancellation process?
A.This policy would be terminated on grounds of misrepresentation, fraud, non-disclosure of material facts or noncooperation by any Insured Person, upon giving 30 days notice with refund of premium on pro-rata basis.