- 1 Apollo munich easy travel insurance – Individual Introduction
- 2 Apollo munich easy travel insurance Eligibility and conditions
- 3 Apollo munich travel insurance – Individual Review and key features
- 4 Apollo munich travel insurance-Individual Benefits
- 5 Apollo munich travel insurance – Individual deatils
- 6 Apollo munich travel insurance policy cover
- 7 Apollo munich easy travel insurance claim procedure
- 8 Apollo munich travel insurance Exclusions and Inclusions
- 9 Apollo munich travel insurance premium calculator
- 10 Apollo munich travel insurance customer care
- 11 Apollo munich travel insurance FAQs
- 12 Apollo munich travel insurance Documents
- 13 Apollo munich travel insurance proposal Form
- 14 About Apollo Munich Domestic Travel Insurance
- 15 About Apollo Munich Senior Citizen Travel Insurance
- 16 About Apollo Munich Easy Travel Insurance-Family
Apollo munich easy travel insurance – Individual Introduction
Apollo Munich easy travel insurance plan aims to make your foreign travel safe and hassle free by guarding you against all travel and non-travel inconveniences, emergency medical costs incurred in the event of any unforeseen event.
Apollo munich easy travel insurance is travel insurance solution plan from a specialised insurance provider with over 60 years of experience across the globe. Apollo Munich Health’s Individual Travel Insurance protects you against illnesses, thefts and other unexpected occurrences that can impact your plans when you travel alone. Apollo munich travel insurance plans is offered to an individual at an affordable price.
Apollo munich easy travel insurance plan takes care of any medical expenses, loss or delay of your baggage, loss of passport, any delay in your flight etc while you are travelling away from home. It also pays for damages caused by you to a third person due to negligence.
Apollo munich easy travel insurance Eligibility and conditions
- Easy Travel Individual plan covers persons in the age group of 6 months to 70 years
- Maximum duration of the trip will be up to 180 days.
- The policy can be issued to an individual only.
Apollo munich travel insurance – Individual Review and key features
- Referrals of medical practitioners and hospitals
- Medical advice on telephone, while travelling and medical services provider referral will be provided
- Reimbursement of medical expenses incurred during hospitalization (where ever possible)
- Arrangement of compassionate visit of a loved one in case of hospitalization.
- Medical Evacuation will be covered under Medical Expense Sum Insured
- Hospital admission will be arranged
- Pre-trip information services and interpreter referral are also provided
- Monitoring of medical condition during hospitalization
- Arrangement of appointments with local doctors.
Apollo munich travel insurance-Individual Benefits
- Benefits will be sub-limit under Medical Treatment Sum Insured
- Medical Evacuation will be covered under Medical Treatment Sum Insured
- Personal Accident – Common Carrier will be sub-limit under Personal Accident Sum Insured
|Benefits (All Figures in USD)||Deductible||Platinum||Gold||Silver||Bronze||Asian Region|
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains*||Nil||10,000||7,500||7,500||7,500||7,500|
|Loss of Passport||30||300||300||200||200||200|
|Personal Accident & Common Carrier||Nil||20,000||10,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Hijack Daily Allowance||12 hrs.||100/500||50/250||50/250||50/250||50/250|
|Total Loss of Checked-in Baggage||Nil||1,000||500||500||500||–|
|Delay of Checked-in Baggage||12 hrs.||300||300||200||200||–|
|Financial Emergency Cash||Nil||300||200||200||–||–|
|Hospital Daily Allowance*||48 hrs.||25/150||20/120||–||–||–|
Apollo munich travel insurance – Individual deatils
|Table of Benefits|
|Loss or Inability to function of :||% of Sum Insured|
|An Arm at the shoulder joint||70 %|
|An arm to a point above elbow joint||70 %|
|An Arm below elbow joint||60 %|
|A hand at the wrist||50 %|
|A thumb||20 %|
|An Index finger||10 %|
|Any other finger||5 %|
|A leg above center of the femur||70 %|
|A leg up to a point below the femur||70 %|
|A leg to a point below the knee||50 %|
|A leg up to the center of tibia||45 %|
|A foot at the ankle||45 %|
|A big toe||5 %|
|Some other toe||2 %|
|An Eye||50 %|
|Hearing in one Ear||30 %|
|Sense of smell||10 %|
|Sense of Taste||5 %|
|Hearing of both Ears||60 %|
Apollo munich travel insurance policy cover
1. Medical Treatment:
- Apollo munich easy travel insurance policy Coverage for Inpatient & Outpatient treatment including transportation to the medical facility.
2. Dental Treatment:
- Medical Expenses for pain relieving dental treatment received by the Insured Person
3. Medical Evacuation:
- Expenses incurred in transportation from a Hospital to the nearest advanced medical facility, if medically necessary
4. Repatriation of mortal remains:
- Payment for transporting mortal remains back home.
5. Balance Period of Policy + 30 days :
- Medical Expenses for inpatient treatment at an Indian Hospital taken within a maximum of 30 days from the end of the Risk Period
6. Hospital Daily Allowance:
- A fixed amount payable for every day the Insured Person is hospitalized
7. Total Loss of Checked-in Baggage:
- Payment for purchasing new items if Insured Person’s accompanying checked-in baggage for an overseas journey is permanently lost by a Carrier
8. Delay of Checked in baggage:
- Payment for purchasing essential personal items of medication, clothing etc in case checked-in baggage’s delivery is delayed by a Carrier.
9. Loss of Passport:
- Reimbursement of expenses for obtaining duplicate or fresh passport.
10. Financial Emergency Cash:
- Lumpsum amount as stated in schedule of benefits in case travel funds are lost due to the theft, pilferage, robbery.
11. Personal Liability:
- Payment towards third party death, bodily injury or property damage.
12. Personal Accident:
- Lumpsum amount in the event of death or Permanent Total disablement due to an accident.
13. Personal Accident (Common Carrier):
- Lumpsum amount in the event of Accident in a Carrier.
14. Trip Delay:
- Lump sum amount in case of delay of scheduled departure or arrival time of a carrier beyond a 24 hour period.
15. Trip Cancellation & Curtailment:
- Payment of travel and accommodation expenses if outward journey is unavoidably cancelled or curtailed due to listed conditions.
16. Missed Connection:
- Payment for accommodation and alternative travel charges, if connecting flight is missed due to the delayed arrival of his inward flight.
17. Hijack Daily Allowance:
- Daily fixed amount payable if the aircraft is hijacked for a period of more than 12 hours.
Apollo munich easy travel insurance claim procedure
- Register claim at TPA/Assistance company or email at email@example.com TPA/Assistance company would validate and authenticate the claim.
Repatriation of mortal remains:
- Fill in the claim form and submit all the documents within the 15 days to India.
Total loss of checked in baggage:
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint Airline authorities clearly stating the period of delay/loss.
Submit documents within 15 days of return to India.
Delay of Checked-in baggage:
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a compliant Obtain a property irregularity report (PIR) from the airline.
- Authorities clearly stating the period of delay/loss/period of hijack Submit the documents with in 15 days of return to India.
Loss of passport:
- Lodge a complaint with the local police and contact embassy of India for getting the new passport.
- Submit documents within 15 days of return to India.
Financial emergency assistance:
- Notify police within 24 hours, obtain a written report from the police, Register claim at TPA/Assistance company.
- Reimbursement of claims will be done while the insured is abroad.
- Please do not commit any compensation or enter into any agreement with the opposite party.
- Register your claim immediately while abroad.
Personal Accident and common carrier:
- Please inform police as soon as you meet with an accident and obtain the copy of the FIR.
Hijack Daily Allowance:
- Obtain a letter from airline authorities clearly stating the period of hijack.
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint.
- Obtain a letter from the airline authorities clearly stating the period of delay.
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint.
- Obtain a letter from the airline authorities clearly stating the cancellation.
- Fill in the calim form and submit all the documents with in 15 days.
- Inform the airline authorities and lodge a complaint.
- Obtain a property Irregularity Report(PIR) from the airline authorities.
Emergency Travel and Hotel:
- Fill the claim form and submit all the documents within 15 days of return to india.
Apollo munich travel insurance Exclusions and Inclusions
|1.Medical Expenses2.Repatriation of mortal remains3.Total loss of checked in baggage4.delay of checked in baggage
5.loss of passport
6.Financial emergency assistance
8.Personal Accident and common carrier
9.Hijack daily allowance
14.Emergency travel and hotel
|Traveling abroad for obtaining medicaltreatment
1. War or any act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, war like operations, civil war, public defense, rebellion, revolution, insurrection,
military orusurped acts, riot, terrorism, chemical,radioactive or nuclear contamination.
2. Participation or involvement in naval,military or air force operations,
racing,diving, aviation, scuba diving, parachuting, hang-gliding, rock
or mountain climbing.
3. Any breach of law with criminal intent.
4. Abuse of intoxicants or hallucinogensincluding drugs & alcohol.
5. Self inflicted injury, suicide or attempted suicide.
6. Pregnancy, childbirth & its complications.
7. HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases.
8. Pre-existing conditions & their complications
Apollo munich travel insurance premium calculator
Apollo munich travel insurance-individual can be purchased only if the insured person is currently in india.
Required for premium calculator:
Plan: means we have to choose the type of the plan variant
Travel Start date:Mention your travel date
Travel End date: Mention your travel end date
Duration:Mention your trip duration
Visa type:Means Immigrant or Non Immigrant
Geography:Means Worldwide,Worldwide excluding USA nad Canada,Asiapacific excluding japan
Date of birth:Mention your birth date
Apollo munich travel insurance customer care
Phone: +91-124-4584333 Fax: +91-124-4584111 Sales
Toll Free: 1800-103-0555 Support Toll Free: 1800-102-0333
Central Processing Center
Apollo munich travel insurance FAQs
1.Why should I buy overseas travel insurance?
A. In some instances Overseas Travel Insurance is required to get a visa to travel to certain countries. Schengen country (many countries of Western Europe constitute the Schengen countries) consulates insist on having Travel Insurance with a minimum of $37,500 coverage. However even if insurance is not required for visa purposes, it is still prudent to purchase health insurance for the following reason:
1) We receive a declaration of the health of the Insured Person, specifying any
health symptoms or conditions suffered by the Insured Person during the
2) We receive Your request for extension of the Policy and the applicable premium before the expiry date of the Policy Period.
3) The Insured Person has not made a claim before We receive Your request for extension of the Policy.
We are under no obligation to extend the Policy or to extend the Policy on the same terms whether as to premium or otherwise.
A.a) All applications for renewal of an Annual Multi Trip Policy must be received by Us before the end of the Policy Period.
b) We are under no obligation to give notice that any Annual Multi Trip Policy is due for renewal, or to renew it or to renew it on the same terms whether as to premium or otherwise. We shall be entitled to call for and receive any
information or documentation before agreeing to renew the Policy, and in renewing We are not bound to renew for all Insured Persons.
Apollo munich travel insurance Documents
Apollo munich travel insurance proposal Form
Apollo munich easy travel insurance plan-individual consists of proposal form which is nothing but a Application form mainly used for buying the policy.