Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans Introduction
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited is the joint venture between Apollo Hospitals Group and Munich Health. Apollo Hospitals Group is the Asia’s largest integrated healthcare provider. Munich Health is a world leader in the field of health insurance.
Apollo offers Health Insurance for Senior citizens, Individual Health Insurance policies, Family floater health insurance policies and Group health insurance policies. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans cover travel insurance, healthcare insurance and personal accident insurance. It mainly targets on health insurance for best health care. Men and Women of any age can take this Apollo Health Insurance Plan. Dependent children and parents are also covered based on the type of plan. As per your requirements, you can select Apollo Munich health insurance plans, since all these health products are tailor made satisfying the needs of people.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plan Details
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plan Benefits:
- Wide Sum Assured options: You can choose your sum insured which starts from 1 lakh to 15 lakhs. Choose as per your requirement and enjoy the best Apollo Munich health insurance plan with a reasonable premium.
- Portability: If you (policyholder) are insured under another Insurer’s health insurance policy you can transfer to Apollo Munich health insurance plan with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
- Tax Benefits: You can get tax benefit on Munich health plans for premiums paid under section 80 D as per IT (Income Tax) Act. For more information refer www.taxqueries.in
- Lifelong Renewal: Get Apollo Munich Health Insurance Renewal for lifetime and be secure against medical/hospitalization expenses.
- Quick Claims Approval: Apollo Network Hospitals across India, Cashless services, reimbursement claim process etc. all these make the claims approval process quick and easy.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plan Coverages/Inclusions:
- Pre-Hospitalization & Post Hospitalization Cover: Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans provides Pre-Hospitalization cover & Post Hospitalization cover. Pre-hospitalization cover takes care of hospitalization expenses incurred by you for treatment before hospitalization. Post-Hospitalization cover takes care of hospitalization/medical expenses incurred by you for treatment after hospitalization.
- Day care procedures: Medical Expenses incurred for a day care procedure in Apollo Munich health insurance plans, where the procedure or surgery is taken by the Insured Person for less than 24 hours in a Hospital will be covered for specified day care procedures.
- Ayush Benefit: Medical expenses incurred for Inpatient treatment taken under Ayurveda, Sidha, Unani and Homeopathy will be covered under Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans.
- In-patient treatment: Medical expenses incurred for Room rent, Nursing, boarding expenses, Intensive care unit (ICU), Medicines, drugs etc., will be covered.
- Domiciliary Treatment: Medical Expenses incurred by an Insured Person for medical treatment taken at his home will be reimbursed.
- Organ Donor: Medical Expenses for an organ donor’s treatment will be covered for the harvesting of the organ donated.
- Emergency Ambulance: Apollo Munich Company will reimburse the expenses incurred on an ambulance offered by a healthcare or ambulance service provider.
The below are covered as per the plan opted. For some Apollo Munich health insurance plans there are additional coverages. So refer the Apollo Munich Health Insurance plans given below.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans
Apollo Munich Optima Restore health plan is a unique plan with Restore benefit. This Apollo Munich health insurance plan can be taken as an Individual or as a Family Floater i.e., for Spouse, dependent Children & Parents. This plan is different from other health insurance policies due to its Restore Benefit and Multiplier Benefit.
Apollo Munich Optima Restore
Apollo Munich Easy Health Insurance plan is a cover for treatment against illnesses and accidents or injuries requiring inpatient hospitalization and also features an optional cover that is Critical Illnesses cover. It is available for both Individual and Family floater and also available in 3 variants they are Standard, Exclusive and Premium.
Apollo Munich Easy Health
Apollo Munich Energy Health Insurance plan is India’s first health insurance plan that truly understands diabetes. It covers individuals who are currently diagnosed with Type II Diabetes or Pre-Diabetes (Impaired Fasting Glucose or Impaired Glucose Tolerance) or Hypertension. It can be taken by an individual only.
Apollo Munich Energy
Apollo Munich Optima Cash Health Insurance plan is a daily hospital cash benefit plan. At the time of hospitalization, people also want to have coverage for additional expenses, apart from treatment coverage. Thus brought, Optima Cash plan which gives you the daily cash amount, depending upon the number of days an assured is hospitalized.
Apollo Munich Optima Cash
Apollo Munich Optima Plus is a unique Top-up health insurance plan with the deductible concept, which involves cost-sharing among the policyholder (Insured) and insurance company. You have an option of converting this Top-up health plan into Full-fledged health insurance plan without any deductible, where the company will be liable to pay for all admissible expenses.
Apollo Munich Optima Plus
Apollo Munich Maxima is a health insurance plan with unique Out-patient features to take care of small and regular illnesses. We all visit hospitals more often for small illnesses than the big ones, but most health policies work only when you undergo major treatment. So, Apollo introduced Maxima health plan which don’t just care for the big illnesses but also cares for little illnesses.
Apollo Munich Maxima
Apollo Munich Personal Accident Health Insurance policy offers insurance coverage against accidental risks of life. This Apollo Munich Health Insurance plans is based on the principle of prevention and wellness. It will cover you against all unexpected medical costs, which are usually not covered in the regular health insurance plan.
Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
Apollo Munich Optima Vital Health Insurance Plan is an unique critical illness insurance plan which covers 37 Critical Illnesses. A basic health policy may not be sufficient to cover all hospitalization expenses, especially in case of accident or critical illness which are always associated with an increased cost. So, thic plan was introduced to protect you financially in the event of any of the listed critical illnesses occurring.
Apollo Munich Optima Vital
Apollo Munich Optima Senior Health Insurance is exclusively for Senior citizens. It offers comprehensive cover for medical treatment of illnesses and accidents requiring in-patient hospitalization. In this plan there are additional benefits like Cumulative Bonus, E-opinion (in case of critical illnesses) etc.
Apollo Munich Optima Senior
Apollo Munich Optima Super Policy is a Super top-up health insurance plan, which is meant to increase your sum insured as per your need at a lower cost. Under this Policy, unlike other top-up plans, insured do not have to cross the deductible limits at every claims incidence instead you can aggregate them during a policy period over multiple hospitalizations.
Leave a Reply