- 1 Aviva Health Insurance Review
- 2 Aviva Health Secure Eligibility Conditions
- 3 Aviva Health Insurance Plans Details
- 4 Aviva Health Plans Features and Benefits
- 5 Aviva Health Insurance Plan Exclusions
- 6 What are the Diseases covered as Critical Illness in Aviva Heath Secure Plan?
- 7 Aviva Health Secure Policy Forms and Documents
- 8 Aviva Health Insurance Broucher
- 9 Aviva Health Secure Schedule
- 10 Aviva Health Secure Terms & Conditions
- 11 Aviva Health Secure Plan Related Posts
- 12 Aviva Health Insurance Online Payment
- 13 Aviva Life Insurance Recruitment
- 14 Aviva Health Secure Forms and Documents
- 15 Aviva Health Secure Plan Login
Aviva Health Insurance Review
Aviva Health Insurance is the best Health Insurance Plan provided by Aviva Life Insurance. The Incidents of Critical Illness is increasing day by day in younger age because of our current lifestyles. The Costs incurred for the treatment of Critical Illness is very high and we cannot afford for that from our savings. Aviva Health Secure Plan provides the Lump Sum amount to the Life Assured if diagnosed with any of the 12 critical Illness listed in the Policy. The Aviva Health Secure is an online Health Insurance Plan offered by Aviva Life Insurance Company. The Death, Surrender or Maturity Benefit is not provided in this Aviva Health Insurance Plans as this is purely a health insurance product. Before buying the Aviva Health Insurance Plan, Policy Holder has to read the complete details of the Aviva Health Plans. The Aviva Health Insurance Policy can be obtained from the Official Website of Aviva Life Insurance.
The 12 critical illnesses covered by Aviva Health Plans are First Heart Attack, Cancer of specified severity, Kidney Failure, Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant, Open Chest CABG, Brain tumour, Open Heart Replacement, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Coma. The Life Assured can claim for the amount if diagnosed with a critical illness after 90 days from the commencement of the Aviva Health Secure. The Sum Assured is provided to the Policy Holder if survives for 30 days after the diagnosis of critical illness. A medical practitioner should confirm the Aviva Health Secure Plan critical illness. The Features, Benefits, Eligibility Conditions of Aviva Health Insurance Plans is available below.
Aviva Health Secure Eligibility Conditions
The customers who want to buy this Aviva Health Secure Plan should meet the below eligibility criteria. The Life Assured will know the details of entry age, sum assured, policy terms, coverage term, etc of Aviva Health Insurance. The following table provides brief details regarding the Aviva Health Insurance Plan.
|Minimum Entry Age||18 years.|
|Maximum Entry Age||55 years.|
|Maximum Maturity Age||65 years.|
|Policy Term||Minimum: 10 years.
Maximum: 30 years.
|Premium Payment Frequency||Yearly/Half-yearly.|
|Premium Payment Term||Equal to Policy Term.|
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs 5,00,000/-.|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Rs 50,00,000/-.|
|Minimum Annual Premium||Rs 2,000/-.|
|Maximum Annual Premium||No Limit.|
|Free Look Period||30 days.|
Aviva Health Insurance Plans Details
Aviva Health Insurance Plan Details includes Aviva Health Plans Features and Benefits, Aviva Health Secure Plan Exclusions, which are available below.
Aviva Health Plans Features and Benefits
The Features and Benefits of Aviva Health Plans are available below.
- The Aviva Health Secure provides lump sum amount of money if diagnosed with 12 critical illnesses.
- The Premium will be renewed for every 5 years.
- There is a rebate for large Sum Assured in this Aviva Health Secure Plan.
- There is an initial waiting period of 90 days from the policy inception.
- The person insured needs to survive for at least 30 days after diagnosis with any of the mentioned critical illnesses for the sum assured to be paid.
- The Plan can be bought online to save time.
- Death Benefit, Maturity Benefit: The Plan does no provide Death and Maturity Benefit.
- Tax Benefit: The Life Assured may avail Income Tax Benefits as per Section 80D of Income Tax Act 1961. For more Information refer www.taxqueries.in
- Loan Benefit: Loan Facility is not allowed in this plan.
Aviva Health Insurance Plan Exclusions
The Exclusions under the Aviva Health Insurance is available below.
- The Plan does not cover alcohol or drug abuse including taking drugs, willful self-inflicted injury and attempted suicide.
- Radioactive contamination due to a nuclear accident is not covered by Aviva Health Plans.
- Engaging in racing of any kind, other than athletics or swimming.
- Any mental or functional disorder are not covered in Aviva Health Secure Plan.
- Any form of war, invasion, civil war, riots, social disorder or willful participation in acts of violence.
What are the Diseases covered as Critical Illness in Aviva Heath Secure Plan?
The Diseases included as Critical Illness by Aviva Health Secure Plan is available below.
- First heart attack of specified severity.
- Stroke is resulting in persistent symptoms.
- Cancer of specified severity.
- Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis.
- Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Open Chest CABG.
- Benign Brain Tumour.
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves.
- Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms.
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms.
- Coma of Specified Severity.
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs.
Aviva Health Secure Policy Forms and Documents
The Aviva Health Secure Policy can be bought Online. The Life Assured have to log on to the official website of Aviva Life Insurance www.avivaindia.com. Click on Buy Online to buy the Aviva Health Insurance Policy. Policyholder needs to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with ‘address proof’. Documents required for buying Aviva Health Insurance Plans are
Aviva Health Secure Plan Related Posts
Here we are providing the related posts of Aviva Health Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the Online Payment, Recruitment, Renewal, Claim Forms, and Documents of Aviva Health Secure Plan.