- 1 Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle insurance policy
- 2 Introduction on Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle insurance policy
- 3 Key Features and benefits of Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- 4 Factors covered under Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- 5 Factors not covered under Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- 6 Documents Required to buy Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- 7 Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy Claim settlement procedure
- 8 Steps to be Followed in case of an accident:-
- 9 Steps to be Followed in case of third party injury:-
- 10 Steps to be Followed in case of theft
- 11 Documents to be submitted while Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy claim settlement
- 12 Claim for accidental damages:
- 13 RULES APPLICABLE TO TANKERS CARRYING HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
- 14 About Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- 15 About Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle insurance policy
Introduction on Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle insurance policy
Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy is to protect against the physical damage to your Commercial vehicles like goods carrier, trucks and other heavy vehicles. Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy can also be purchased online. Choosing the right insurance policy from the hundreds of policies available can be difficult.
The best commercial vehicle insurance chosen should protect your vehicle from losses caused by natural and man-made calamities along with third-party liabilities. Millions of commercial vehicle owners trust the comprehensive Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle insurance policy to protect their Costly vehicles against physical damage, personal accident cover and third-party liability.
Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle Insurance policy premium payment can be made online.
Renewal payment of Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle Insurance policy can be made online.
Key Features and benefits of Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle insurance provides telephone service for claims support and other assistance including holidays.
- Easy procedure to buy an Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle insurance policy or to Renewal Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle insurance provides over 1500 preferred garages for Cashless claims for accidental damages.
- Receive 75% on account payment when cashless facility is not available.
- From any insurance provider you can transfer up to 50% of your existing No Claim Bonus.
- Towing Facility in an event of a breakdown/accident.
- Policy holders can get Instant Claims Assistance and SMS updates on their motor claim status through Bajaj Allianz 24×7 call-centers.
- High service standards of Bajaj Allianz’s preferred workshops give you access to Trouble-free inspection and repairs.
- 24*7 Spot Assistance.
- 0% interest EMI option available on payment through Citibank Credit Card.
- Any loss or damage through transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
Factors covered under Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- Any damage or loss to your vehicle caused by natural disasters like:
Earthquake,,flood,,Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, typhoon, hurricane, storm, Thunder storm, cyclone, frost, landslide and rock slide.
- Any damage or loss to your vehicle caused by man made activities like:
Theft, revolution, strike, nasty act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal accident cover:
Coverage of Rs. 1 lakh for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle while driving or travelling or while loading and unloading.
- Third party liability :
Any accidental damage caused to the third person or third person properties due to accident resulting in death, permanent disability or temporary disability. It also includes the damages happened during loading and unloading of the vehicle.
Factors not covered under Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- If the premium has not been credited to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd as per the period, loss or damage will not be covered.
- Loss or damage caused due to mechanical and electrical breakdown , including manufacturing defect.
- Damage due to improper usage and overload.
- Damage by a person driving without valid licence.
- Loss due to depreciation on parts made of
- plastic / nylon / rubber etc – 50%.
- Fiberglass components – 30%.
- Parts made of glass – Nil.
Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per the following table.
|Age of the Vehicle||% Of Depreciation|
|For Less than 6 Months||Nil|
|More than 6 months and less than 1 year||5%|
|More than 1 year and less than 2 years||10%|
|More than 2 years and less than 3 years||15%|
|More than 3 years and less than 4 years||25%|
|More than 4 years and less than 5 years||35%|
|More than 5 years and less than 10 years||40%|
|More than 10 years||50%|
Rate of depreciation for all other parts will be as per the age of vehicles.
IDV : Insured Declared value.
|Age of the Vehicle||% Of Depreciation For Fixing IDV|
|For Less than 6 Months||5%|
|More than 6 months and less than 1 year||15%|
|More than 1 year and less than 2 years||20%|
|More than 2 years and less than 3 years||30%|
|More than 3 years and less than 4 years||40%|
|More than 4 years and less than 5 years||50%|
- Loss or damage which is not intimated in time. Maximum within 72 hours of loss.
- Loss or damage in case the vehicle is not registered permanently.
- Minor scratches, fading , wear and tear or minor repair under routine maintenance.
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear risk.
- In case of any accident, the vehicle being damaged and the reason of damage is covered under this policy. Then the reasonable cost of repairs will be beared by insurance company, but not exceeding Rs. 2500/- for all commercial vehicles.
Documents Required to buy Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy
- Registration no.
- Engine no.
- Chassis no.
- Previous policy number if you are holding any.
- Month and year of vehicle manufacture.
- Date and city of purchase.
- Your address.
- Phone no and email id.
- Keep your RC copy by hand.
Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy Claim settlement procedure
Steps to be Followed in case of an accident:-
- Notice of accident should be filed with the insurers.
- If damage is a major, the accident should be reported before the vehicle is removed from the spot, so that the insurers can arrange for spot inspection of damage.
- Call Bajaj Allianz Customer Care Number 1800-209-5858 (Toll free). The following information should be provided:
- Policy Number.
- Accident date and time.
- Description and location of the accident.
- The vehicle may then be moved to an authorized workshop, for estimation of repair charges.
- To locate the Bajaj Allianz Preferred Garage nearest to you call: 020-66439001/2/3. These numbers are available for Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Toll Free: 1800-22-5858 | 1800-102-5858 | 020-30305858
- After receiving completely filled claim form and estimation of repairs, the insurers will arrange detailed inspection of damage and cost of repairs will be determined.
- Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle insurance claim status can be viewed online by using refernce number.
Steps to be Followed in case of third party injury:-
- Assist the injured person and shift to the nearest hospital.
- Report the matter to the nearest police station and obtain a copy of FIR.
- Do not make any promises or offer compensation to any third party who may be involved in the accident on behalf of Bajaj Allianz. Such promises are not binding on Bajaj Allianz
- Inform third party injury or damage to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited.
Steps to be Followed in case of theft
- Report the claim to call centre with in 24 hours of the theft.
- File FIR with in 24 hours and obtain a copy.
- Bajaj Allianz may depute an investigator to verify facts and collect necessary documents as mentioned in the claim form.
- If the claim is admissible then Bajaj Allianz office may require documents for transferring the rights of the vehicle in the name of the company.
- You may get in touch with nearest office for details.
- The process may take a minimum of 3 months if all the requirements are met and documents are in order including not traceable report from court / police.
Documents to be submitted while Bajaj Allianz Commercial vehicle Insurance Policy claim settlement
Claim for accidental damages:
- Proof of insurance – Policy / Cover note copy.
- Copy of Registration Book, Tax Receipt [Please submit originals for verification].
- Copy of Motor Driving Licence [with original] of the person driving the vehicle at the Accident time.
- Police FIR ( In case of Third Party property damage /Death / Body Injury).
- Estimate for repairs from the repairer where the vehicle is to be repaired.
- Repair Bills and payment receipts.
- Claims Discharge Cum Satisfaction Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp.
Claim for theft cases:
- Original Policy document.
- Original RC and Tax Payment Receipt.
- Insurance details – Policy No, insuring Office/Company, period of insurance.
- All the sets of keys/Service Booklet/Warranty Card.
- Police FIR and Final Investigation Report.
- Acknowledged copy of letter addressed to RTO intimating theft and making vehicle “NON-USE”.
- Form 28, 29 and 30 signed by the insured and Form 35 signed by the Financier, as the case may be, undated and blank.
- NOC of the Financier if claim is to be settled in your favour.
- Blank and undated “Vakalatnama”.
- Claim Discharge Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp.
- Finally a no trace report from the police saying that the vehicle cannot be traced.
RULES APPLICABLE TO TANKERS CARRYING HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
- Every commercial vehicle carrying goods of dangerous or hazardous nature to human life, shall be fitted with a spark arrester.
- It will be the responsibility of the consigner regarding the following points
- The goods carrying vehicle should have a valid registration to carry the said goods.
- The vehicle should contain necessary first-aid, safety equipment and antidotes.
- Transporter or the owner of the vehicle should have full and adequate information about the dangerous or hazardous goods being transported.
- The driver of the goods carrier should get trained in handling dangerous chemicals.
- Every consigner should give full information to the owner or driver regarding the goods transported. So that they can be aware of risks created by such dangerous goods.
- The owner of the hazardous goods carrier and the consigner of such goods should give the route for each trip, so that permissions can be taken by the Police Authorities. They will fix a time table for each trip.
- It is the responsibility of the driver that the information given to him should be in written format.
- Driver should ensure that the goods carriage is parked in a place which is safe from fire, explosion and any other risk, and at all times the vehicle remains under the control and supervision of the driver or some other competent person above the age of 18 years.