- 1 Bajaj Allianz Policy Status Check
- 2 Procedure to check Bajaj Allianz Insurance Policy Status
- 3 Using User Id and Password
- 4 For New User
- 5 For Exesting User
- 6 Check Bajaj Allianz Policy by Calling to Customer Care
- 7 Check Bajaj Allianz Insurance policy though Email id
- 8 Find Bajaj Policy Status by using Policy Tracker
- 9 Get Bajaj Allianz policy Status though live chat
Bajaj Allianz Policy Status Check
To check Bajaj Allianz Policy Status, You need not go to Bajaj office. You can check Bajaj Allianz Policy status through online. There are several methods Bajaj Allianz Policy Status Check on the official website www.general.bajajallianz.com. You can check Bajaj Allianz Insurance Policy Status simply by sitting in your home. You check Bajaj Allianz Policy status by using login id and password or using your policy number and details.
Procedure to check Bajaj Allianz Insurance Policy Status
Bajaj Allianz is one of the leading Insurance company. It was received IRDA certificate in 2001. It follows IRDA rules and regulations. Bajaj has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz. Bajaj Allianz has received iAAA rating, from ICRA Limited.
There are 5 methods to Check Bajaj Allianz Policy Status.
- Using user id and password.
- Check Bajaj Allianz policy by Calling to customer care.
- Check Bajaj Allianz Insurance policy though Email id.
- Find Bajaj Policy Status by using Policy Tracker.
- Get Bajaj Allianz policy Status though live chat.
Using User Id and Password
For New User
The Bajaj Allianz registration is required for New user.
- If you are new user then click on “New Registration” link to register in Bajaj Allianz.
- Then following page will be displayed on screen.
- Fill the policy no, premium details and date of birth in required form correctly.
- Click on “Validate” after filling the required details.
- Now click On Save button.
- You will get user id and password.
- Enter your user id and password on Login Page.
- Then you will get Bajaj Allianz Policy Status online.
For Exesting User
- Go to Bajaj Allianz official website.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Get your policy status.
Check Bajaj Allianz Policy by Calling to Customer Care
To check Bajaj Allianz Policy by calling customer care, follow below steps.
- Go to the Bajaj Allianz official website of Bajaj Allianz www.general.bajajallianz.com.
- The following page will displayed on the screen.
- Click on Customer Service tab which is appeared in the Home page.
- The Customer care phone numbers are appeared on customer service portal.
The phone numbers for Bajaj Allianz Customer Care.
- 1800- 209- 0144.
- 1800- 209- 5858.
- 1800- 102- 5858.
If you want to check Bajaj Allianz Policy Status through phone then call to any one of number. Bajaj Allianz customer care persons will tell your policy status.
Check Bajaj Allianz Insurance policy though Email id
You can get Bajaj Policy status by Send your policy number and required details to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Bajaj Policy Status by using Policy Tracker
- Go to Bajaj Allianz official website.
- Click on Customer Service Portal.
- “Policy issue Tracker” tap will appeared in the customer service portal.
- Click on that tab then the following window will be displayed on the desktop.
- Select type of insurance in policy tracker window.
There are 3 types of policies in policy tracker.
- Motor insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Other insurance.
Select your policy from those three options and enter your security number or previous policy number.
- There is a Simple security question.
- Solve security question and click on “Search” button.
- Now you will get your policy status.
Get Bajaj Allianz policy Status though live chat
- Click on Live Chat button on Customer Service portal.
- Then it asks your name, phone number, email id.
- Enter your details and press chat now button.
- Now you can ask your policy status and details.
By using these five methods you can check Bajaj Allianz Policy Status online.