- 1 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Introduction
- 2 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Terms and Conditions
- 3 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Key Features and Benefits
- 4 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Inclusions
- 5 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Exclusions
- 6 Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Sankat Mochan Buying Procedure
- 7 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Policy Claim Procedure
- 8 Documents to be submitted for Claims:
- 9 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Plan Premium Calculator
- 10 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Insurance Policy Premium Rates
- 11 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Insurance Policy FAQ’s
- 12 Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Forms and Documents
- 13 About Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy
- 14 About Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Insurance Plan
- 15 About Bajaj Allianz Star Package Health Insurance Plan
- 16 About Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Health Insurance Plan
- 17 About Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Health Insurance Plan
- 18 About Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan
- 19 About Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Health Insurance
- 20 About Bajaj Allianz Premium Personal Guard Health
- 21 About Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual
- 22 About Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Floater
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Introduction
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Insurance Policy gives a complete protection to you and your family. Death, injury of any family member often creates financial problems. In this situation, Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health insurance safeguards you and your family. Benefits on death, Permanent Total Disability (PTD), Permanent Partial Disability (PPD), Temporary Total Diability (TTD), etc., caused due to accidental injury are available under Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health plan. Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan policy also covers Hospital Confinement Allowance and Accidental Hospitalisation Cover.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Terms and Conditions
|Entry age for Proposer / Spouse:||
|Entry age for Children:||
|Renewable till age:||
|Documents Required during Renewal:||
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Key Features and Benefits
- Free Look Period: If you are not satisfied with the Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan policy, you can cancel the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non life insurer you can transfer to Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Insurance policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
- Revision or Modification of the policy: Revision or Modification of the policy is possible at any time in future, with appropriate approval from IRDA.
- Withdrawal of Policy: Withdrawal of Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan policy is possible at any time in future with a intimation of 3 months to all the existing insured members.
- Tax Benefit: You can avail Tax benefit under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act on the premium paid for Accidental Hospitalization section. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Inclusions
- Death: 100% of sum assured is payable.
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD): 125% of the sum assured is payable.
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD):
- As per the below table.
- Temporary Total Disability (TTD): 1 % of the sum assured or Rs.5,000/- per week whichever is lesser.
- Children‘s Education Benefit: Onetime payment of Rs. 5,000/- each towards the cost of education of up to 2 of your dependent children.
- Hospital Confinement Allowance: If claim is accepted under Death, PTD, PPD and TTD then company will pay you Rs. 1000/- per 24 hours of hospitalization maximum upto 30 days.
- Accidental Hospitalisation Cover: Reimbursement of actual expenses as per policy terms and conditions.
Sections under Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Policy:
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy Exclusions
Exclusions under Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Policy are,
- Accidental Bodily Injury that You meet with:
- Suicide, attempted suicide or self inflicted injury or illness.
- Under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Arising from the insured person(s) committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
- Participating as the driver, co-driver or passenger of a motor vehicle during racing or trial runs.
- Arising out of your participation in any naval, military or air force operations.
- Any curative treatments or interventions that you carry out on your body, etc.
- Consequential losses of any kind or your actual or alleged legal liability.
- Venereal or sexually transmitted diseases, HIV and/or any HIV related illness including AIDS and/or mutant derivatives or variations there of however caused.
- Pregnancy, resulting childbirth, miscarriage, abortion, or complications arising out of any of these.
- War, civil war, revolution, invasion, act of foreign enemies, Nuclear energy, radiation, etc.,.
For detailed list of exclusions refer Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Policy wordings and Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Brochure.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Sankat Mochan Buying Procedure
Documents required for buying Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health plan:
- Policyholder need to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with ‘address proof’.
- Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Policy Claim Procedure
- If you meet with an accident and injure any part of your body, you or someone claiming on your behalf must inform the company in writing immediately and in any event within 30 days.
- In case of death due to accident, the same must be informed to the company in writing immediately and send them a copy of post mortem report(if conducted) with in 30 days.
- Submit the documents within 30 days.
Documents to be submitted for Claims:
- Duly Completed Personal Accident Claim Form signed by Nominee.
- Copy of address proof (Ration card or electricity bill copy).
- Attested copy of Death Certificate.
- Burial Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Attested copy of Statement of Witness, if any lodged with police authorities.
- Attested copy of FIR / Panchanama / Inquest Panchanama.
- Attested copy of Post Mortem Report (if performed).
- Attested copy of Viscera report if any.
- Photo identity proof.
- Permanent Partial /Total Disablement cover:
- Duly Completed Personal Accident Claim Form signed by insured.
- Attested copy of disability certificate from certified Civil Surgeon of a Government Hospital stating percentage of disability.
- Attested copy of FIR. (If required).
- All X-Ray / Investigation reports and films supporting to disablement.
- Temporary Total Disablement:
- Duly Completed Personal Accident Claim Form signed by insured.
- Medical fitness certificate from treating doctor mentioning the type of disability and period of rest with date of fitness.
- Leave certificate from the employer for disablement period.
- Attested copy of FIR.(If available).
- All X-Ray reports and films.
- For Hospital Confinement Allowance claim:
- Personal Accident Claim Form signed by insured.
- Copy of Discharge Summary / Discharge Certificate.
- Copy of Final Hospital Bill.
- For Accidental Hospitalisation claim:
- First Consultation letter from the Doctor.
- Duly completed claim form and NEFT Form signed by the Claimant.
- Original Hospital Discharge Card.
- Original Hospital Bill giving detailed break up of all expense heads mentioned in the bill. Clear break ups have to be mentioned for OT Charges, Doctor’s Consultation and Visit Charges, OT Consumables, Transfusions, Room Rent, etc.
- Original Money Receipt, duly signed with a Revenue Stamp.
- All original Laboratory and Diagnostic Test Reports. E.g. X-Ray, E.C.G, USG, MRI Scan, Haemogram etc.
- Other documents as may be required by Bajaj Allianz to process the claim.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Plan Premium Calculator
You can calculate the premium using Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan premium calculator. Policy period, Number of members, Age and Sum assured are required to calculate the premium.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Insurance Policy Premium Rates
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Sankat Mochan policy can be given only to Risk class 1 and Risk class 2.
Risk class 1: Accountant, lawyer, docter, Administrative / managing functions, architects, teachers and similar occupations.
Risk class 2: Manual Labour, garage mechanic, machine operator, paid driver, cash carrying employee, builder, contractor, veterinary doctor and similar occupations.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Premium rates exclusive of Service tax:
Coverage plans with Premiums available:
- Total 16 plans
- Spouse can be covered under plan 1-5.
- Renewal members of age 66 years and above, will be offered to get covered under plan 1-3.
- Self can choose the plan as per requirement.
- Children can be covered under plan 1-3.
Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Insurance Policy FAQ’s
When can I change my plan?
You can change your plan only at renewals. For change of plan, fresh proposal form/application form along with the renewal notice should be submitted.
What will be the renewal age?
Under normal circumstances, lifetime renewal benefit is available under the policy except on the grounds of fraud, misrepresentation or moral hazard.
Is comprehensive cover available for children?
No, Comprehensive cover is not available for Children.
Will Life renewal benefit extend under these plans?
Yes, Life renewal benefit would be extended under these plans.