- 1 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Introduction
- 2 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Terms and Eligibility conditions
- 3 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan key Features and Benefits
- 4 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Inclusions
- 5 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Exclusions
- 6 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Customer care
- 7 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Buying Procedure
- 8 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Claim Procedure
- 9 Cashless Claims Procedure
- 10 Reimbursement Claims Procedure
- 11 Documents to be submitted for Claims
- 12 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Premium Calculator
- 13 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Premium Rates
- 14 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan FAQ’s
- 15 Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Forms and Documents
- 16 About Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Policy
- 17 About Bajaj Allianz Star Package Health Insurance Plan
- 18 About Bajaj Allianz Sankat Mochan Health Insurance Plan
- 19 About Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Health Insurance Plan
- 20 About Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Health Insurance Plan
- 21 About Bajaj Allianz Surgical Protection Plan
- 22 About Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Health Insurance
- 23 About Bajaj Allianz Premium Personal Guard Health
- 24 About Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual
- 25 About Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Floater
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Introduction
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan is for senior citizens. Health care expenses are getting higher. As the age of an individual increases the health care costs increase and become a burden on the individual. The senior citizens have to pay out of their earned savings to meet the health care expenses. Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan protects you and your spouse in case you need expensive medical care. Bajaj Allianz Silver Health plan offers you cashless benefit or reimbursement for hospitalization expenses due to illness or accident. Self, spouse can be covered under Bajaj Allianz Silver Health policy.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Terms and Eligibility conditions
|Renewable till age:||
|Pre – medical checkup:||
|Documents Required during Renewal:||
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan key Features and Benefits
- Free Look Period: If you are not satisfied with the Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Insurance policy, you can cancel the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non life insurer you can transfer to Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Insurance policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
- Revision/ Modification of the Policy: Revision or Modification of the policy is possible at any time in future, with appropriate approval from IRDA.
- Withdrawal of Policy: Withdrawal of Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Insurance policy is possible at any time in future with an intimation of 3 months to all the existing insured members.
- Cumulative Bonus/No claim bonus: You are eligible for Cumulative Bonus (CB) of 10% of sum insured for every claim free year. Maximum CB would be 50% of sum insured.
- Family Discount: Benefit of 5% Family Discount if two or more members are covered under Bajaj Allianz Silver Health plan. It will be offered for both new policies as well as for renewal policies.
- Loading: If You are hospitalised in a Non Network Hospital, 20% co payment would be applicable. Waiver of the co-payment clause is available on payment of 15% loading on premium.
- Tax Benefit: You can avail tax benefit as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act on the premium paid. For more information regarding Income Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
- Free Health checkup in designated Bajaj Allianz Diagnostic centers at the end of continuous 4 claim-free years.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Inclusions
Inclusions under Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan are,
- Covers hospitalization expenses.
- Pre and Post hospitalization expenses of an amount equivalent to 3% of admissible hospitalization expenses.
- Ambulance charges subject to a limit of Rs 1000/- per claim.
- Pre-existing illnesses are covered from the 2nd year of the policy.
- Any pre-existing illness from the 2nd year of the policy would be restricted to 50% of the Sum insured in a policy year.
- 130 daycare procedures are covered. For list of 130 daycare procedures please refer Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Policy wording attached below.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Exclusions
Exclusions under Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan are,
- Treatment of any mental illness or psychiatric illness.
- All diseases existing at the time of proposing Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Insurance.
- Any treatment within first 30 days of commencement of the policy will be excluded.
- 4 Years exclusion for joint replacement surgery.
- Certain diseases such as hernia, piles, surgery on ears, cataract, Endometriosis, benign prostatic hypertrophy, Fissure in ano, hysterectomy etc., shall be covered after a waiting period of 1 year.
- Non-allopathic medicine.
- War, civil war, revolution, invasion, act of foreign enemies, Nuclear energy, radiation, etc.,.
- Abuse of intoxicant substance like drugs and alcohol is excluded.
- HIV or any related illness including AIDS and/or mutant derivatives or variations there of however caused.
For detailed information about exclusions please refer Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Policy wordings and Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Brochure.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Customer care
Assistance: You can contact Bajaj Allianz through Toll Free Line at 1800-209-0144 or log on to their website www.bajajallianz.com or E-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or for clarifying your doubts.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Buying Procedure
Documents required for buying Bajaj Allianz Silver Health plan:
- Policyholder need to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with ‘address proof’.
- Medical examination is required.
- The pre-policy check up would be arranged at Bajaj Allianz network diagnostic centres.
- The Company would be reimburse 100% of the standard medical tests charges, subject to acceptance of proposal and policy issuance.
- Validity of the test reports would be 30 days from date of medical examination.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Claim Procedure
The process in case of a claim under Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Policy,
Cashless Claims Procedure
Reimbursement Claims Procedure
Documents to be submitted for Claims
- First Consultation letter from the Doctor.
- Duly completed claim form and NEFT Form signed by the Claimant.
- Original Hospital Discharge Card.
- Original Hospital Bill giving detailed break up of all expense heads mentioned in the bill. Clear break ups have to be mentioned for OT Charges, Doctor’s Consultation and Visit Charges, OT Consumables, Transfusions, Room Rent, etc.
- Original Money Receipt, duly signed with a Revenue Stamp.
- All original Laboratory and Diagnostic Test Reports. E.g. X-Ray, E.C.G, USG, MRI Scan, Haemogram etc.
- In case of a Cataract Operation, IOL Sticker will have to be enclosed.
- Other documents as may be required by Bajaj Allianz to process the claim.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Premium Calculator
You can calculate the premium using Bajaj Allianz Silver Health premium calculator. Policy period, Number of members, Age and Sum assured are required to calculate the premium.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan Premium Rates
All Premiums are exclusive of Service Tax.
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Annual Premium Table:
Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan FAQ’s
Who can be covered under the Policy?
Self, spouse can be covered under this policy. The policy is offered on individual sum insured basis.
Give me the list of the tests to be conducted?
Full Medical report, ECG, Complete Blood Count, Fasting Blood Sugar, HbA1c, Lipid Profile, Serum Creatinine, SGOT, SGPT ,GGTP and Urine Routine.
When can I Increase the Sum Insured?
Sum Insured Enhancement can be done only at renewals. For enhancement of sum insured, fresh proposal form along with the renewal notice should be submitted.
What will be the renewal age?
Under normal circumstances, lifetime renewal benefit is available under the policy except on the grounds of fraud, misrepresentation or moral hazard.
What about cancellation of policy and give me details of percentage of annual premium refunded?
Company may cancel Bajaj Allianz Silver Health insurance by giving You at least 15 days written notice, and if no claim has been made then they shall refund a pro rata premium for the unexpired Policy Period.
|Period on Risk||% of Annual Premium Refunded|
|Upto 1 month||75%|
|Exceeding 1 month and upto 3 months||50%|
|Exceeding 3 months and upto 6 months||25%|
|Exceeding 6 months||Nil|