- 1 Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- 2 Introduction on Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- 3 Key Features and benefits of Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurance Policy
- 4 Factors covered under Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurance Policy
- 5 Factors not covered under Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy
- 6 Documents Required to buy Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy
- 7 Procedure for Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy Claim settlement
- 8 Steps to be Followed in case of an accident:-
- 9 Steps to be Followed in case of third party injury:-
- 10 Steps to be Followed in case of theft
- 11 Documents to be submitted while Bajaj Allianz Two-wheeler Insurance Policy claim settlement
- 12 Claim for accidental damages in Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance:
- 13 Frequently asked questions on Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy
- 14 About Bajaj Allianz Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- 15 About Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
Introduction on Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Policy is a famous and popular insurance plan. Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Policy is used to protect against the physical damage to your Two Wheeler, third party liabilities and injury. Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Policy can also be purchased online. Choosing the right insurance policy from the hundreds of policies available can be tough and often very stressful.
The best Two Wheeler insurance chosen should protect your vehicle from losses caused by natural and man-made calamities along with third-party liabilities. Millions of Two Wheeler owners trust the comprehensive Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler insurance policy which protect their Costly vehicles against physical damage, personal assistance cover and third-party liability.
Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance policy provides hassle-free protection to your bike or scooter against physical damage, theft and third party liability.
Easy procedure to have a Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance policy. Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance policy can be taken and renewed online.
Key Features and benefits of Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurance Policy
- Bajaj Allianz provides telephone service for claims support and other assistance including holidays.
- Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance provides trouble free claim settlement.
- Easy procedure to get your Bajaj insurance two wheeler Insurance or two wheeler Insurance Renewal.
- Bajaj Allianz’s preferred workshops give you access to hassle-free inspection and bring to you high service standards.
- Receive 75% on account payment when cashless facility is not available.
- From any insurance provider you can transfer up to 50% of your existing No Claim Bonus.
- In bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance, Policy holders can get Instant Claims Assistance and SMS updates on their motor claim status through Bajaj Allianz 24×7 call-centers.
- High service standards of Bajaj Allianz’s preferred workshops give you access to Trouble-free inspection and repairs.
- 24*7 Spot Assistance for bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance policy.
- Lock and key replacement cover. (this is for new and other company customers)
Factors covered under Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurance Policy
- Any damage or loss to your car caused by natural disasters like:
Earthquake, flood, Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, typhoon, storm, Thunder storm, cyclone, frost, landslide and rock slide.
- Any damage or loss to your car caused by man made activities like:
Theft, revolution, strike, nasty act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal accident cover:
Coverage of Rs. 1 lakh for the individual owner/driver of the car while driving or travelling. Optional personal accident covers for co-passengers available.
- Third party liability :
Any accidental damage caused to the third person or surrounding properties due to accident resulting in death, permanent disability or temporary disability.
Factors not covered under Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle.
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown.
- Vehicles being overloaded than its limitations to use.
- Damage to/by a person driving any vehicles without a valid license.
- Damage to/by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Loss/damage due to war, revolutionary acts or nuclear risk.
- Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement.
- Loss or damage in case the vehicle is not registered permanently.
- Minor scratches, fading , wear and tear or minor repair under routine maintenance.
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
Documents Required to buy Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy
- Registration no
- Engine no
- Chassis no
- Previous policy number if you are holding any
- Month and year of vehicle manufacture,
- Date and city of purchase,
- Your address,
- Phone no and email id.
- Keep your RC copy by hand.
Procedure for Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy Claim settlement
Steps to be Followed in case of an accident:-
- Notice of accident should be filed with the insurers.
- If damage is a major, the accident should be reported before the vehicle is removed from the spot so that the insurers can arrange for spot inspection of damage.
- Call Bajaj Allianz Customer Care Number 1800-209-5858 (Toll free). The following information should be provided:
- Policy Number
- Accident date and time
- Description and location of the accident
- The vehicle may then be moved to an authorized workshop, for estimation of repair charges.
- To locate the Bajaj Allianz Preferred Garage nearest to you call: 020-66439001/2/3. These numbers are available for Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Toll Free: 1800-22-5858 | 1800-102-5858 | 020-30305858
- After receiving completely filled claim form and estimation of repairs, the insurers will arrange detailed inspection of damage and cost of repairs will be determined. Then Bajaj allianz will make the payment directly to the garage.
Steps to be Followed in case of third party injury:-
- Assist the injured person and shift to the nearest hospital.
- Report the matter to the nearest police station and obtain a copy of FIR.
- Do not make any promises or offer compensation to any third party who may be involved in the accident on behalf of Bajaj Allianz. Such promises are not binding on Bajaj Allianz
- Inform third party injury or damage to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited.
Steps to be Followed in case of theft
- Report the claim to call centre with in 24 hours of the theft.
- File FIR with in 24 hours and obtain a copy.
- Bajaj Allianz may depute an investigator to verify facts and collect necessary documents as mentioned in the claim form.
- If the claim is admissible, then Bajaj Allianz office may require documents for transferring the rights of the vehicle in the name of the company.
- You may get in touch with the nearest office for details.
- The process may take a minimum of 3 months if all the requirements are met and documents are in order including the not traceable report from court / police.
Documents to be submitted while Bajaj Allianz Two-wheeler Insurance Policy claim settlement
Claim for accidental damages in Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance:
- Proof of Insurance – Policy / Cover note copy.
- Copy of Registration Book,Tax Receipt [Please submit originals for verification].
- Copy of Motor Driving Licence [with original] of the person driving the vehicle at the Accident time.
- Police FIR ( In case of Third Party property damage /Death / Body Injury). 5. Estimate for repairs from the repairer where the vehicle is to be repaired 6. Repair Bills and payment receipts.
- Claims Discharge Cum Satisfaction Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp.
Claim for theft cases in bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance:
- Original Policy document.
- Original RC and Tax Payment Receipt. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
- Insurance details – Policy No, insuring Office/Company, period of insurance.
- All the sets of keys/Service Booklet/Warranty Card.
- Police FIR and Final Investigation Report.
- Acknowledged copy of letter addressed to RTO intimating theft and making vehicle “NON-USE”.
- Form 28, 29 and 30 signed by the insured and Form 35 signed by the Financier, as the case may be, undated and blank.
- NOC of the Financier if claim is to be settled in your favour.
- Blank and undated “Vakalatnama”.
- Claim Discharge Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp.
- Finally a no trace report from the police saying that the vehicle cannot be traced.
Frequently asked questions on Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler Insurance Policy
1. How can I reduce the insurance premium for my car and two wheeler?
Ans. You can save on your motor insurance premium when you maintain a claim free record as the No Claim Bonus which you accumulate and get it translated into discount on the Own Damage Premium.
Another way of reducing cost of premium is opting for voluntary excess, which means opting to bear a certain amount of loss from each claim.
2. What happens if I change my car or two wheeler in middle of the year?
Ans. Please call our Toll Free Number – 1800 209 5858 and our customer support executive will update your policy according to our underwriting guidelines.
3. What is a cover note?
Ans. A cover note is a temporary certificate of insurance issued by the insurer before the issuance of a policy, after the insured has given a duly filled in proposal form and has paid the premium in full.
A cover note is valid for a period of 60 days from the date of issue of the cover note and the insurer will issue the certificate of insurance before the cover note expires.
4. What is third party risk policy?
Ans. It is mandatory for every motor vehicle owner to get a third party insurance cover. It covers the vehicle owners against Act Risks as per Section 146 of Motor Vehicles Act 1988. The scope of cover of the third party insurance is to pay compensation for death due to bodily injuries to third parties and also damage caused to the property of the third party excluding damage of your vehicle.
5. I am selling my car. Can I transfer my policy to the new owner?
Ans. If you sell your car or two wheeler to another person, the insurance can be transferred in the name of the buyer. The buyer (transferee) has to apply for transfer of insurance with us, within 14 days from the date of transfer of the car in his name and after making the payment of endorsement premium for the remaining period of the policy.
6. What are important things to do while registering a motor claim?
Ans. Always remember to note:-
- The registration number of the other vehicle involved in case of an accident
- The name and contact details of witnesses, if any.
- Also, file an FIR at the nearest police station in case the accident causes damage to property, bodily injury or other major damages.
7. How long will it take to process my claim?
Ans. Normally, it takes 10-15 days after submission of all the documents. This also depends on the type of loss, damage and the receipt of the surveyor report.
8. Can I produce bills at the end of the year and claim for small repairs carried out?
Ans. No, a claim needs to be lodged immediately with us and will not be payable if delayed beyond a reasonable period. Moreover, accumulated damages are not payable.
Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler insurance policy documents and forms