Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy Introduction
Bharti AXA general Insurance Company has started Smart Plan householders Package Policy which is Home Insurance Policy. Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy provides protection to your house and belongings inside the house. Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy provides various risk cover options such as valuable contents against fire, burglary and other allied perils etc.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy
- It provides cover for buildings, fixtures, fittings and renovation against fire and Allied Perils including earthquake.
- Includes Underground services within building such as drain, water, electricity cable and drain inspection covers.
- Accidental loss or damage to locks and keys.
- Fire extinguishing expenses.
- Tenant fixtures – subject to removal upon transfer of right of occupation.
Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy Cover Option
Various cover options covered under Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy are listed below
- Building, fixtures, fittings and renovation
- Loss or damage of Home Contents
- Sanitary Ware and Fixed Plate Glass
- Personal Accident
- Breakdown of Appliances
- Loss of Rent
- Additional Rent cover option
- Pedigree Pet
- Legal Liability
Cover for home contents, valuables and appliances, fixed plate glass & sanitary ware which includes cover against
- Fire and allied perils including earthquake are covered under this plan
- Housebreaking and Burglary are covered under this policy.
- Valuables and Jewellery also includes under this policy. This cover includes risks such as burglary, housebreaking, snatching, robbery or theft.
- The cover includes Domestic appliances and mechanical breakdowns.
- Cover includes any loss of Documents and passports etc.
- This Policy provides cover against Personal Accident.
- The policy provides cover against loss of baggage.
- The Policy provides cover against legal liability to domestic servants and third parties.
- Under this plan terrorism cover is also available at additional premium.
- The policy offers personal accident coverage to the insured and his family (spouse and two dependent children) up to the age of 23 years.
Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy Proposal Form
Call the company help desk at 080-49123900 for assistance. Required Documents while the buying Bharti AXA house insurance policy are attached below
Bharti AXA home insurance policy Proposal form
Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy Claim Process
- In case any Damage or loss occurs then the policyholder should immediately report to the Company.
- After claim intimation, the policyholder will forward a Bharti AXA Home Insurance claim form.
- Submit the Bharti AXA Home Insurance claim form with accurate details along with an estimation of the loss to the policyholder.
- While registering the claim, the following information will help the company to serve you faster
- Policy number
- Contact details
- Date & time of loss
- Location of loss
- Nature & extent of loss
Claim form is the basic document required for the claim settlement. Police report will be required in case of property damage/bodily injury/burglary claims. The claim will be settled within 10 days of receipt of all documents.
Required Documents for claiming are attaches below
Bharti AXA home insurance claim form
Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy Customer Care
For any Information and doubts regarding this Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy, then you can contact the company. Address and details of company are given below
Registered office address:
Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd.,
First Floor, Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28,
Doddanekundi, Bangalore- 560 037.
IRDA Reg. No. 139.
For Any Query (toll Free): 080 – 49123900
SMS: SMS to 5667700
Email-id – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Exclusions of Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy
- Damage or loss occurs to the insured property by wars then such type of reasons are excluded
- Negligence of the insured or Wilful act are excluded.
- Cracking, scratching or breakage of lens in respect of articles of brittle and fragile nature.
- This policy provides protection and insurance cover is limited to buildings other than those of Kutcha construction.
Additional Information of Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy
Automatic increase in Sum Insured of upto 10% for newly purchased items during the course of policy period.
Cancellation: If policyholder is not satisfied with policy coverage, terms and conditions then the policyholder can cancel his policy cover within 7 days of policy contract.
FAQ’s of Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy
1.How to calculate the Value of Building?
A.To arrive at this value, simply multiply the built-up area of the property with the construction rate per square feet.
For example: If the built-up area of your home is 5,000 sq. ft and the current construction rate is Rs 500 per sq. ft, then the sum insured for your home structure will be Rs. 25,00,000.
2.What are the exclusions covered under this policy?
- Over winding of watches and clocks or Mechanical derangement is excluded
- Failure to take due care or caution to safeguard the belongings.
- Photo and sport equipments , Musical instruments used for professional purposes are excluded.
3.What are the documents required while claiming?
A.Documents required for claiming Process are given below:
- Duly Filled Claim form
- First Information report or Final Police report in case of property damage or theft or burglary.
- Submit the copy of repair estimates, invoices, money receipts etc.
- For Personal Accident case- Medical reports or discharge summary or Disability Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon or equivalent as authorized by State Government or Post Mortem Report/Death Certificate whichever is required
- Post-mortem report of the pet by a qualified veterinary surgeon, in the case of pet insurance.
- Satisfaction letter and any other documents if required to be submitted while claiming.
Bharti AXA Home Insurance Policy forms and documents
Bharti AXA home insurance policy brochure