- 1 Bharti Axa Personal Accident Insurance
- 2 Introduction on Bharti Axa Personal Accident Insurance
- 3 Key features and benefits of Bharti AXA Personal Accident insurance
- 4 Procedure to buy Bharti AXA personal Accident insurance
- 5 Plans under Bharti AXA Personal Accident insurance
- 6 Occupational Grouping in Bharti AXA Personal Accident Insurance
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions on Bharti AXA Personal Accident Insurance
- 8 Bharti Axa Personal Accident insurance policy Document and forms
- 9 About Bharti Axa Two Wheeler
- 10 About Bharti Axa car insurance
Bharti Axa Personal Accident Insurance
Introduction on Bharti Axa Personal Accident Insurance
Bharti Axa Personal Accident Insurance is an insurance type in Bharti AXA General Insurance. Bharti AXA General Insurance is a joint venture between the Bharti Group of India and the Axa Group which is an insurance and wealth management expert all over the world. Bharti AXA personal accident insurance covers not only major accident resulting in death or permanent disablement but also covers minor injury happening in your daily life such as getting burnt while cooking or kids getting injured at school or slipping down from stairs.
You can get Bharti Axa Personal Accident Insurance today available in 3 plans – Rs. 10 lakhs, Rs. 20 lakhs and Rs. 30 lakhs – to protect your family with premium starting as low as Rs. 899.
Key features and benefits of Bharti AXA Personal Accident insurance
- No documents required.
- No medical tests.
- Available for ages 18 to 65 years.
- 24×7 claim assistance.
- Easy claim settlement process.
- The claim will be settled within 10 days of receipt of all documents.
Coverage under Bharti AXA personal Accident insurance
- Accidental death.
- Permanent total disablement.
- Permanent partial disablement.
- Temporary total disablement.
- Hospital daily cash allowance.
- Accidental medical expenses.
- Double indemnity death or permanent total disablement, while traveling as a passenger in a public transport.
- Legal expenses.
- Medical expenses for treatment of everyday injury as an inpatient or out-patient at recognized hospitals (on 20 lakhs and 30 lakhs plan).
- Hospital daily cash.
- Transportation of mortal remains.
- Funeral expenses.
- Education grant.
- Worldwide cover.
- Terrorism cover included.
- Double indemnity for death or permanent total disablement while travelling in public transport.
Not covered under Bharti AXA personal Accident insurance.
- Any pre-existing disability/accidental injury.
- Pregnancy or childbirth.
- Self-injury,suicide or attempted suicide.
- Influence of Liquor or drugs.
- Venereal Disease, AIDS or insanity.
- War and nuclear risk, terrorism, criminal acts etc.
Claim settlement procedure for Bharti AXA personal Accident insurance
Intimate your claim by calling Bharti Axa Personal Accident Insurance customer care 080 – 49123900 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following details when you call customer care to intimate about claim.
- Name of insured.
- Policy number.
- Contact details.
- Date & time of loss.
- Location of loss.
- Nature & extent of loss.
Bharti Axa customer service center will register the claim and provide you the claim registration number for all future references.
Documents required for claim settlement in Bharti AXA Personal Accident insurance
- Duly filled Claim form.
- Death/disability certificate.
- Admission/discharge summary are the basic documents required for claim settlement.
Procedure to buy Bharti AXA personal Accident insurance
- Read the prospectus carefully.
- Fill in the proposal form in all respects and kindly do not leave any blanks.
- Attach income proof in case of Smart IPA Gold, Silver and Superior Plan (Form 16/ Salary Certificate/ Copy of IT return).
- Please pay the premium preferably by way of A/C payee cheque or DD.
- For any clarification, feel free to call the nearest branch office or customer care number.
Plans under Bharti AXA Personal Accident insurance
- Smart IPA (Individual Personal Accident)Basic.
- Smart IPA Regular.
- Smart IPA Standard (without medical expenses cover).
- Smart IPA Standard (with medical expenses cover).
- Smart IPA Silver (applicable if the minimum monthly income is Rs. 20,000 and for Occupation GROUPs I & II).
- Smart IPA Gold (applicable if the minimum monthly income is Rs. 40,000 and for Occupation GROUPs I & II).
- Smart IPA Superio.
Occupational Grouping in Bharti AXA Personal Accident Insurance
Occupation GROUP I
Accountants, doctors, advocates, architects, consulting engineers, teachers, bankers, persons engaged in administrative functions, owners of small businesses which do not deal in hazardous goods or involve manual labour.
Occupation GROUP II
Builders, contractors and engineers engaged in superintending functions only, veterinary doctors, paid drivers of motor cars & light motor vehicles and persons not engaged in manual labour, cash-carrying employees, garage and motor mechanics, machine operators, drivers of heavy vehicles, professional athletes and sportsmen, wood-working machinists.
Occupation GROUP III
Persons working in underground mines, explosives, magazines, workers involved in electrical installation with high-tension supply, demolition workers, jockeys, circus personnel, persons engaged in activities such as racing on wheels or on horseback, big game hunting, mountaineering, winter sports, skiing, ice hockey, ballooning, hang gliding, river rafting, polo.
Occupation GROUP IV
Persons working in police force, armed forces, nuclear power stations, persons not sound of mind and mentally challenged persons, visually challenged persons, persons who are part of air crew and ship crew and persons who are actively affiliated with political organisations.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bharti AXA Personal Accident Insurance
- Who are covered under the policy?
Ans. The policy covers self, spouse and two dependent children. Children in between age 3 months to 21 years are covered under the policy.
- What is the policy period?
Ans. Policy will be issued for annual period of 12 months.
- What are the additional benefits of Personal Accident Insurance?
Ans. Hospital Daily Cash Allowance:
This benefit provides for payment of a fixed allowance per day of hospitalization treatment in India for accidental bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means, if the hospitalization exceeds a specified number of days. The rate of allowance and the minimum period of hospitalization qualifying for payment of this allowance will be as per the plan opted by the Insured.