- 1 Edelweiss Tokio Forms and Documents
- 2 Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy Buying Procedure
- 3 Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Proposal Form / Application Form
- 4 Documents Required for Buying Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy
- 5 How to a File Edelweiss Tokio Death Insurance Claim
- 6 Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim Intimation Online
- 7 Documents Required for Edelweiss Tokio Death Claim
- 8 Download Edelweiss Tokio Claim Forms and Documents
- 9 Edelweiss Tokio Contact Details
Edelweiss Tokio Forms and Documents
Edelweiss Tokio Forms are available here to download. The Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance forms include proposal forms and claims forms. These Edelweiss Tokio Insurance Forms and Documents helps you to buy the policy and to apply for the claim. To buy Edelweiss Tokio policy, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance proposal form is used. To apply for a claim, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance claim form is used. Along with Edelweiss Tokio Forms, the customer needs to submit some other required documents that are mentioned below. You can find all Edelweiss Tokio Insurance Forms and documents from this page. The Insured can also get the Edelweiss Tokio Forms from the official website, or you may visit the nearest Edelweiss Tokio Branch. Instead of visiting the branch office, you can easily download the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Forms through online from our website policydunia.com.
Here, we are providing the claim procedure and buying procedure along with Edelweiss Tokio Forms and Documents. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim Procedure gives you information about how to claim Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance policy. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Buying Procedure gives you information about how to claim Edelweiss Tokio Insurance policy. For detailed information about Edelweiss Tokio Forms, refer the procedure given below.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy Buying Procedure
Here we are providing the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Buying Procedure through which the customers can approach easily. The Edelweiss Tokio Forms are available below. The policy buyer has to buy the insurance policy only from the licensed agents. For buying the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance policy, you need to know the rules and regulations of that policy. The insured has to select the premium amount, and he has to pay the amount in terms. For the convenience of customers, the companies are providing the online services. By using the online services, it is easy to buy the Edelweiss Tokio Insurance Policy. You may download the proposal form from the website. With that proposal form, you have to attach the necessary documents that are mentioned. We are providing the Edelweiss Tokio Forms for the customers to download through online is as follows. Click the link given below for Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy Proposal Form.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Proposal Form / Application Form
Documents Required for Buying Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy
Edelweiss Tokio Forms are mentioned below to buy the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy. The customer has to attach some documents along with the proposal form or application form. If you are buying the policy through online, then mail those documents. Documents that are required along with the Edelweiss Tokio Proposal Form are as follows.
- Address Proof.
- Identity Proof.
- Permanent Address.
- Temporary Address.
- Pan Card.
- Income Proof.
- Self Attested Bank Passbook copy.
How to a File Edelweiss Tokio Death Insurance Claim
Here we are providing the Edelweiss Tokio claim procedure. The claim settlement is one of the valuable service given by the insurance companies. These are the simple steps to file a Claim. Here we are having information about Death Claim and Maturity Claim. The policyholder can use Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim Process to make a claim. The Insured can file a claim through Online as shown below.
Maturity Claim means if the term of your insurance policy is completed, then the insured has to visit the nearest branch to make a claim for their sum assured. When your policy term period is completed, the company will intimate to you, to collect the cheque or money or they make payment through ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) credit.
Death Claim means when the insured had died then the sum assured will be given to their family members. To get sum assured, the family members has to follow the procedure given below.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim Intimation Online
For the convenience of the insured, we are giving the online claim intimation process. The online process is easy when compared with the offline process. For offline claim intimation, the policyholder has to visit Edelweiss Tokio branch office with the required documents, it is a time taking process. But through the online claim intimation process, it is easy to do the whole process in a few minutes. These are the steps for Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Online Claim Intimation.
- Visit the official site of Edelweiss Tokio.
- In the official site at the bottom of the page, you can see as shown below.
- Click on ‘Claim Intimation’.
- Then you can see the Application form as shown below.
- Fill all the details in that online claim intimation form.
- Then Click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Now, your Claim Intimation is successfully completed.
- For the direct link click on http://customerservices.edelweisstokio.in/ClaimRegister.aspx.
- When the insured had died, then the family members have to visit the nearest branch to make a claim.
- Or they will contact the insurance agent to know the Claim procedure.
- Take the Edelweiss Tokio Forms for Claim settlement.
- Fill the details in that Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim Form.
- Some of the documents have to be attached with that claim application form.
- Then submit those Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Forms to the company.
- The company will check the relevant documents.
- The process is as shown below.
Documents Required for Edelweiss Tokio Death Claim
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Claim procedure is the easiest way when compared with other insurance companies. You can file a Death/ Disability Claim by visiting nearest Edelweiss Tokio Branches. Here you can check the list of documents that are required for Edelweiss Tokio Death Claim.
- A Copy of Medico-Legal Cause of Death Certificate.
- Original Policy Document, Claimant PhotoIdentity & Address Proof.
- Claimant Statement Death, Claimant Statement Rider.
- A Copy of Death Certificate.
- Treating Doctor Certificate.
- Medical Records like Indoor Case papers, Discharge/Death Summary, Test Reports, etc.
- Employer Certificate for the Salaried policyholder.
- Hospital Certificate if the Life Assured was hospitalized.
- A Copy of Driving License.
- FIR/ Police Report/ Panchnama/ Inquest report if a case was filed with Police.
- Post Mortem Report.
Download Edelweiss Tokio Claim Forms and Documents
These are the following Edelweiss Tokio Forms required to buy or claim Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy. Download the Claim Forms and Documents from the links which as available below.
Edelweiss Tokio Contact Details
For any queries call to the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Customer Care Number. Or visit the nearest branch of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance.
The Customer Care Numbers are
- Toll-Free No: 1800-2121-212.
- This Toll-Free no is available from Monday-Sunday (8 AM-8 PM).
The official website of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is www.edelweisstokio.in.
Thus, you can download Edelweiss Tokio Forms to make a claim and to buy the Life Insurance Policy.