Edelweiss Tokio Term Plan Review
Edelweiss Tokio Term Plan is a plan offered by the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Term Plan is designed for the group. It offers protection to your family against the unforeseen events that may hugely change your family’s lifestyle, in your absence. The Edelweiss Term Plan makes your presence to your family even after your death. This term insurance plan does not provide any maturity benefit. The plan stops if the Insured Live longer than the term Insurance. Edelweiss Tokio Term Insurance is a single pay plan. It is a simple and pure plan that policy benefits are given to the nominee chosen by the insured. Edelweiss Tokio Term Insurance covers all types of loans also.
Edelweiss Tokio Term Plan offers the Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Credit Protection Plan. Edelweiss Tokio Online Term Plan saves your valuable time. Edelweiss Tokio Term Insurance Plan offers the repayment of a loan. It is the comprehensive protection plan at an economical cost. It provides the broad range of cover options and choose the lid depends on your need. For more details, visit the official website of Edelweiss Tokio www.edelweisstokio.in.
About Edelweiss Tokio Insurance
Edelweiss Tokio life insurance company is a joint venture between Tokio Marine Holdings Inc and Edelweiss Financial Services. Edelweiss Financial Services is one of the India’s leading diversified Financial Services companies. Tokio Marine Holdings Inc is a global leader with over 130 years of experience in the insurance industry. Edelweiss Tokio holds 74 % stake in the company and the remaining 26% stake by Edelweiss Financial Services and by Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. Deepak Mittal is the Cheif Executive Officer (CEO) of Edelweiss Tokio Company. This company is one of the famous and leading life insurance company in India. The company offers so many plans which cover all customer requirements. The approach of this company is to help its customers meet their life-stage financial goals.
Edelweiss Tokio Term Plan Policy Features
Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Credit Protection Plan has many features. From the given features, you can choice the particular plan options. Following are the key features that are offered by Edelweiss Tokio Term Plan.
- It covers all types of loans. They are education, home, agriculture, personal, credit card, car, and any other types of loan.
- Edelweiss Tokio Term Insurance is a Single pay plan for paying Premium.
- It cover available during the moratorium period (only principle).
- This company provides the Surrender value.
- Tax benefits are available as per current tax laws. For information about Tax on Insurance Polices refer www.taxqueries.in.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Credit Protection Plan Eligibility Criteria
The customers who wanted to buy this policy should know the eligibility criteria. These details are very useful for the customers to know the maturity age, policy term, entry age, coverage term, and other details. The following table shows the brief details about the Edelweiss Tokio Term Plan.
|Mini Sum Assured.||Rs. 10,000/- Per member.|
|Mini Entry Age.||18 years|
|Max Entry Age..||65 years|
|Minimum Group Size.||50|
|Minimum Coverage Term.||2 years|
|Maximum Coverage Term.||30 years|
|Maximum Maturity Age.||70 years|
|Premium Paying Term.||Single|
|Moratorium Period.||1 – 2 years|
Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Credit Protection Plan Forms
Edelweiss Term Insurance Policy requires the Proposal Form while buying the Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Policy Offline. The customers may know the details using the product Boucher, policy wordings, etc. Required forms and documents know the full details this policy are attached below.
Edelweiss Tokio LIfe Group Credit Protection.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Contact Details
For any queries call to the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Customer care. (Or) Visit the nearest branch of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance.
The Toll-Free Number is 1800 2121 212.
The official website of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is www.edelweisstokio.in.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Related Posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Login, Edelweiss Tokio Term Insurance Online Payment, Edelweiss Term Insurance Policy Status and forms, and Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Recruitment.