Future Generali Money Back Plan Review
Future Generali Life Insurance Company offers Future Generali Money Back Plan. Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan is a Non-Linked, Non-Participating Money Back Plan. Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan is a Limited Pay Plan that provides guaranteed money back for 10 years. The Money Back policy is a particular type of Endowment Saving Plan offered by Future Generali Life Insurance Company. Generali Money back plans are designed to give something in return to the policyholder. The money comes back to the Life Insured after a regular interval of time as Survival Benefit. Future Generali Money Back policy with its feature of money back at specific intervals works to make your moments more memorable. Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan provides the financial support for your family if the policyholder meet an unexpected event. The Life Assured can pay Future Generali Life Money Back Plan premium by using Future Generali Life Insurance online payment. The Policyholder can calculate premium by using Future Generali Life Insurance Premium Calculator.
Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan provides you with regular cash backs at equal intervals depending on the policy term chosen as a percentage of the Basic Sum Assured. On the death of insured, the nominee will get the sum assured and other guaranteed additional benefits. Every year, it gives guaranteed additions on maturity. The Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan provides an Additional Protection through optional Benefits. Along with the maturity payout, the insured will be covered by a Lump sum Maturity Addition. As per your requirement, you can select Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan or Future Generali Money Back Plan since all Future Generali Life Insurance Company Plans satisfy the needs of people. You can also buy Future Generali Money Back Life Insurance Plan Online by visiting the official website of Future Generali Life.
Future Generali Life Money Back Plan Eligibility Criteria
The customers who wanted to buy this policy should know the eligibility criteria. These details are very useful for the customers to know the entry age, sum assured, policy terms, coverages, and other details of Future Generali Money Back Plan. The following table provides brief details regarding the Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan.
|Minimum Entry Age||18 years|
|Maximum Entry Age||50 years for a Policy Term of 15/17/20 years.
48 years for a Policy Term of 22 years.
|Policy Term||15 years/ 17 years/ 20 years and 22 years.|
Maximum: No Limit.
|Basic Sum Assured||Minimum: Rs. 58,215/-.
Maximum: No limit.
|Premium Payment Terms||5 years for a 15-year Policy Term.
7 years for a 17-year Policy Term.
10 years for a 20-year Policy Term.
12 years for a 22-year Policy Term.
|Premium Payment Mode||Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly, Monthly.|
Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan Details
Future Generali Money Back Plan is the best Money Back Plan, which provides the money at regular intervals to the Life Insured. The Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan meets the needs of the Insured for Children Education, Career Development, Starting of Business, Dream of own house, etc. The Life Assured have to read the features and benefits before taking the Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan. This Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan is a Traditional money back plan. In the case of unfortunate death of Life Insured, the Nominee will receive the Death Benefit. Refer the eligibility conditions of Future Generali Money Back Plan below.
Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan Features and Benefits
- The Insured can receive guaranteed money back for 10 years.
- Limited Premium Payment Term.
- Guaranteed Money Back.
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefit.
- The Insured can get protection with Life Cover.
- On accidental death, the policyholder will be enhanced a death cover with an additional payout.
- Survival Benefit: After the Premium Payment Term for 9 years the policyholder can receive 10% of Sum Assured at the end of every year.
- Maturity Benefit: As per your Policy Term if you have paid all the due premiums, you will receive 90% of Sum Assured as Survival Benefits and an additional 110% of the Sum Assured as Maturity Benefit.
- Death Benefit
- In case Insured meet an unfortunate event during the policy term, Future Generali shall pay the highest of the chosen Sum Assured.
- Ten times the annualized premium.
- The 105% of all premiums paid or Maturity Benefit, as Death Benefit to the nominee(s).
- 110% of Sum Assured.
- Tax Benefit: You can get tax benefits on Future Generali Money Back Plan for premiums paid as per the prevailing tax laws at the time of payment of premium. For more Information refer www.taxqueries.in
There Insured cannot avail any type of Rider Benefits under this product.
Future Generali Money Back Plan Forms
Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan requires the Proposal Form to buy the Future Generali Money Back Plan Offline. The customers may know the details using the product Boucher, policy document, etc. Required forms and documents to know the full details of Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan are available below.
Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan Additional Information
Following is the additional information about the Future Generali Life Insurance Money Back Plan.
- Grace Period: The Policyholder can get the grace period of 30 days from the due date for payment of premium. You can get the grace period for the yearly, half-yearly, quarterly mode, and 15 days for the monthly mode.
- Free look period: If you are not satisfied with this policy, you can return the policy within 15 days of receiving the policy contract. Your premiums will be refunded by deducting some charges of stamp duty and medical examination if any.
- Loan: After your plan has acquired a Surrender Value you may apply for a loan. The loan amount can range from a minimum of 10,000 up to a maximum of 85% of the Surrender Value.
- Surrender Value: Future Generali Money Back policy can be surrendered any time after the payment two full years Premium. The surrender options are given below.
- Guaranteed surrender value.
- Special surrender value.
- Suicide clause: If the life assured commits suicide before 12 months from the date of commencement of risk, he/she would be returned with 80% of premiums paid excluding any taxes and extra premium, if any.
Future Generali Life Premier Money Back Plan Related Posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of Future Generali Life Insurance. Here we are providing the detailed information about Future Generali Life Premier Money Back Plan. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the Online Payment, Recruitment, Renewal, Claim Forms, and Documents.
For more information regarding the Future Generali Money Back Plan Features & Benefits, visit the official website: life.futuregenerali.in.