HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Review
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance is an insurance against the risk of suffering medical expenses among individuals. Naturally HDFC Health Insurance covers the cost of an insured medical and surgical expenses. Difficulties never announce their arrivals. Some of these risks can often bring unexpected hospitalization causing a financial burden on you and your family. The medical costs, charges like diagnostic tests, Surgeon’s fees, etc. may turn out to be very expensive. HDFC ERGO Health Insurance realizes your needs appear from such unpredicted situations and offers a range of insurance policies that will help you maintain your savings.
HDFC Insurance offers a broad variety of insurance policies to fulfill the common man needs. HDFC ERGO Health offers insurance plans for Individuals, Couple, Family. HDFC Health Insurance plan is one of the most important general Insurance plans offered by HDFC ERGO. For detailed information about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance visits the official website: www.hdfcergo.com.
About HDFC ERGO General Insurance
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between HDFC and ERGO International company. ERGO International company a Germany-based company. HDFC Insurance Limited head office is located Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In total Capital, HDFC holds 74% stake in the insurance venture while the balance 26% lies in the hands of ERGO. HDFC ERGO General Insurance is one of the leading general assurance companies in India. HDFC ERGO General Insurance is expanding its network across the country. HDFC Ergo has 109 branches spread across 89 cities with an employee base of over 1900 professionals. Hdfc Ergo General Insurance was awarded Best Insurance Company in Private Sector. It also got Gold Shield ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the year 2012-13.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance offers a wide range of insurance policies to fulfill the common man needs. HDFC offers insurance plans in different domains like Motor, Travel, Health, Individual Personal Accident, Home, Rural, Commercial Insurance. HDFC ERGO Health Insurance plan is one of the most important general Insurance plans offered by HDFC.
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy Details
HDFC ERGO Insurance offers the best Plans with a broad range of benefits for you and your family. HDFC ERGO offers various health insurance plans for individuals, Couple, Nuclear Family and Extended Family, etc. For all these HDFC ERGO Health Insurance plans, there are some common features, Benefits, Coverages that mentioned below. HDFC health Insurance plans offer customized policies that can enclose almost any health need that you might have. Health Insurance is not just about premium; it is more importantly about what it covers.
HDFC Health Insurance Features and Benefits
- Tax Benefits: Get tax benefits or Tax savings on HDFC ERGO Health plans for the premium paid on policies as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act. For information bout Tax on Insurance Policies, refer www.taxqueries.in.
- No medicals on enrollment: Pre-policy check-up not required, no minimum and maximum age for admission.
- Organ Donation: Medical expenses during organ collecting are also covered under this plan.
- Flexibility in choosing options– available at five different levels for Choosing options.
- Lifelong Renewal: Tata Health Insurance offers you a constant renewal for your policy provided premium within the grace period.
- Sum Insured Enhancement: Sum Insured can be enhanced only at the time of renewal. However, the quantum of the increase shall be as per underwriting guidelines of the company.
- Day Care Procedures: Medical expenses for 144 day-care procedures which do not require a 24 hours hospitalization.
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Coverages / Inclusions
- Hospitalization Cash: HDFC ERGO provides a lump sum payment for every day of hospitalization in addition to inpatient benefits. It is over and above the sum insured, due up to 30 days of hospitalization.
- Cashless hospitalization: Cashless hospitalization provision is available at 5000+ covered hospitals.
- In – patient hospitalization: In-patient hospitalization including room rent, ICU, nursing, medicines drugs and consumables included.
- Pre-hospitalisation: HDFC ERGO offers pre-hospitalization up to 60 days before the date of admission to the hospital.
- Ayush Coverage: It covers all Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy treatment is covered up to the Base Sum Insured.
- Post Hospitalization: HDFC ERGO Health Insurance provides Post hospitalization up to 90 days after the time of discharge from the hospital.
- Emergency Ambulance: The cost of any Emergency Ambulances were covered, as required, and paid once an inpatient claim has been accepted.
For Detailed Information about Individual Products offered by HDFC ERGO Health Insurance, check the link provided below.
Overview of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance plans help you to manage the medical costs like surgeon’s fees, diagnostic tests, etc. that may turn out to be expensive and protect your family against financial emergencies. Today’s domain demands more of anyone looking to construct a mark in this competitive world. Somewhere between the pressure to meet demands and the burning desire to excel, one’s health is often the first of the compromises.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha: HDFC Ergo Health Suraksha Insurance offers a wide range of Schedule of Benefits – Individual & Family Floater. Health Suraksha covers Basic Sum Insured up to Rs 100000 per Policy Year, Pre & Post Hospitalization expenses, Organ Donor, AYUSH Benefit. For more details HDFC ERGO Health Insurance clicks on the link provided below.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold: Health Suraksha Gold Plan covers Pre & Post Hospitalization expenses, Domiciliary Treatment, Regain Benefits. This plan offers Maternity with Waiting Period of 4 Years; Health checks Up of the maximum of Rs 5,000. For more information about HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Click on the link below.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Regain: HDFC Health Suraksha Gold Regain covers Maternity expenses coverage up to 25,000/ and Pre and posts hospitalization. This policy offers AYUSH Benefits, Domiciliary, and Organ donor medical expense, Inpatient treatment. For detailed information about HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Regain click on the link provided below.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Regain.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus: HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus covers feature such as Sum Insured up to RS. 10 Lacs, 10% of Family Discount, Pre-Policy Check up. For detailed information about HDFC ERGO Health Companion Family Floater click on the link provided below.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus: HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus Plan covers additional features such as Inpatient Treatment, Emergency Ambulance services, Sum assured up to Rs 10 lacs Benefits and many more. For more information about HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus click on the link provided below.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus.
HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Insurance: Critical Illness Insurance offers extra Benefits to its Customers as mentioned below. Features offered by HDFC ERGO Health Companion Family Floater – Nuclear Family covers Free Trail Period, Cashless treatment, Vacation in the case of animal bite and Renewal benefits and many more. For more about HDFC ERGO Health Companion Family Floater – Nuclear Family click on the link provided below.
HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Insurance.
HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Platinum: Critical Illness Platinum plan coverage Tax benefit under Section 80Dup, 15 Critical Illness covered. For More about Heart Beat, Family First Insurance Click on the link provided below.
HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Platinum.
HDFC Health Insurance Related Posts
The Related posts to HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance are provided here for customer convenience.