HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment Process
HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment Process helps policyholders to pay their premium online. HDFC Life Insurance is one of the leading Life Insurance in India that provides HDFC Life Insurance Online Premium Payment Facility. It provides HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment option for Health Solutions, Protection solutions, Child solutions and Saving solutions. There are various life insurance plans like Group Plans and Young Star plans, etc. HDFC Online Payment helps customers to buy policies, make payment and calculate premium through online. Any HDFC Life Holder can pay premium through HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment service that is provided by HDCF India Life Insurance. With the help of Online web portal of HDFC Life Insurance Company, renewal and premium payments can be made easily.
About HDFC Life Insurance Company
HDFC Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) and Standard Life plc. Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) is the India’s leading housing finance institution. The Standard Life plc is the leading provider of financial services in the UK (United Kingdom). HDFC Limited holds 71.42% stake in the company and the remaining 26.00% by Standard Life (Mauritius Holding) Ltd. Amitabh Chaudhry is the Managing Director and CEO of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company. HDFC Life Insurance Company is one of the largest insurance company with over 400 branches in India and customers across 900 cities and towns. This company has also established a liaison office in Dubai.
HDFC Life Insurance Company provides HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment for different life insurance products for the customers to provide protection and helps in financial needs to their family. HDFC Life offers a variety of insurance products of different categories to its customers such as Protection Plans, Health Insurance Plans, Retirement or Pension Plans, Children’s plans, Saving & Investment Plans, Group Insurance plans and Women’s Plans. For each category, there are different plans. Any customer can select the plan as per his/her requirements.
HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment is introduced to save time and money of the HDFC Life Insurance customers. Those who want to buy policies need not go to any of the HDFC Branches and waste their time. By using HDFC Online Premium Payment, users can buy online from anywhere and anytime. Every year HDFC Insurance Company offers many customer services. HDFC Life Insurance Online Premium Payment service is introduced to make renewal and Premium Payment easy for customers. The procedure for HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment is given below.
HDFC Life Insurance Online Premium Payment
You can buy any policy through online using HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment. By visiting the official site of HDFC Life Insurance, you can easily buy the policy. These are the steps to be followed to buy the policy through HDFC Online Payment. Visit www.hdfclife.com to buy HDCF Life Insurance Policy through HDFC Life Insurance Online Premium Payment.
How to Buy HDFC Life Insurance Policy Online?
- Visit the official website www.hdfclife.com.
- There on the top you can find some options.
- In that options select ‘Online Plans’.
- You can see various plans as shown below.
- Select any one type of HDFC Life Insurance Policy.
- For, e.g., Click on ‘Protection Plans’.
- Then you can get a new page.
- In that new page, you can find the key benefits and features of the Life Insurance Policy.
- Read carefully the features and calculate the premium.
- Select any one of the Protection Plans that are available over there.
- Select the Sum Assured for the HDFC Life insurance plan.
- After selecting the sum, you can get the details as shown below.
- Enter all you personal details.
- Select the state and city.
- Then click on Calculate Premium.
- After clicking on Calculate Premium, you can get the sum assured details.
- For the direct link click on http://ops.hdfclife.com/ops/click2protectPlus.do?source=W_HP_TopNav_CPP.
- Get the details as shown below.
- Check you coverage type and click on ‘Proceed to Buy’.
- Thus, you can buy the policy using HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment Process.
How to Pay HDFC Life Insurance Premium Online?
The Policyholder has a facility of paying HDFC Life Insurance Premium through Online mode. In the case of Premium payment through online mode follow the HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment process given below.
- Visit the official website of HDFC Life.
- At the bottom of the home page, you can find ‘Pay Premium’.
- The page will be shown below.
- Click on ‘Pay Premium Now’.
- Then you can get the Application form as shown below.
- Enter HDFC Policy details.
- Fill your basic details for HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment.
- Click on Confirm after filling the details.
- Then you can get HDFC Premium Payment details.
Different Modes to Make HDCF Life Insurance Online Premium Payment
The HDFC Life Insurance policy holders can buy the policy through online and can make premium payments online. These are the different modes to make HDFC Life Insurance Online Premium Payment. Use HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment process to pay the premium.
1. Online Payment
You can pay HDFC Premium using the following.
- Net Banking.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- EMI option with HDFC Bank Credit Card.
2. Other Options
- Pay at HDFC Life Branches.
- Bill Pay – EBPP (Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment).
- Axis Bank.
- Yes Bank.
- Automated Voice-Guided Payment.
- By Post or Courier.
- MP Online.
- AP Online.
- Maha Online.
- Cheque Pick-Up.
- eCMS/ NEFT.
- Standing Instructions (SI).
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/ Auto Debit facility of RBI.
- Credit Card Auto Debit Facility.
Thus, you can pay premium using HDFC Life Insurance Online Payment Process.