- 1 HDFC Super Income Plan Review
- 2 HDFC Life Super Income Plan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 HDFC Money Back Plan Details
- 4 HDFC Life Super Income Plan Review
- 5 Features
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Riders
- 8 HDFC Life Super Income Plan Illustration
- 9 HDFC Life Money Back Policy Forms
- 10 HDFC Super Income Plan Broucher
- 11 HDFC Super Income Plan Premium Rates
- 12 HDFC Life Insurance Super Income Plan Additional Information
- 13 HDFC Super Income Plan Related Posts
- 14 HDFC Super Income Plan Premium Calculator
- 15 HDFC Life Super Income Plan Login
- 16 HDFC Super Income Policy Status
- 17 HDFC Super Income Plan Online Payment Process
- 18 HDFC Money Back Plan Forms and Documents
- 19 HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment
HDFC Super Income Plan Review
HDFC Life Insurance Company offers HDFC Super Income Plan. HDFC Life Super Income Plan is Traditional Participating Money Back Plan. HDFC Life Insurance Money Back Plan provides guaranteed income for a period of 8 years to 15 years. The HDFC Money Back policy is a particular type of Endowment Saving Plan offered by HDFC Life Insurance Company. HDFC Super Income Plan is designed to give something in return to the policyholder. The money comes back to the Life Insured after a regular interval of time as Survival Benefit. HDFC Money Back policy with its feature of money back at specific intervals works to make your moments more memorable. HDFC Life Money Back Plan provides the financial support for your family if the policyholder meet an unexpected event. The Life Assured can pay HDFC Super Income Plan premium by using HDFC online payment. The Policyholder can calculate premium by using HDFC Life Insurance Premium Calculator.
HDFC Life Super Income Plan provides you with regular cash backs at equal intervals depending on the policy term chosen as a percentage of the Basic Sum Assured. On the death of insured, the nominee will get the sum assured and other guaranteed additional benefits. Every year, it gives guaranteed additions on maturity. The HDFC Money Back Plan provides an Additional Protection through Optional Benefits. Along with the maturity payout, the insured will be covered by a Lump sum Maturity Addition. As per your requirement, you can select HDFC Life Insurance Money Back Plan or HDFC Life Super Income Plan since all HDFC Life Insurance Company Plans satisfy the needs of people. You can also buy HDFC Super Income Plan Online by visiting the official website of HDFC Life Insurance.
HDFC Life Super Income Plan Eligibility Criteria
The customers who wanted to buy this policy should know the eligibility criteria. These details are very useful for the customers to know the entry age, sum assured, policy terms, coverages, and other details of HDFC Life Super Income Plan. The following table provides brief details regarding the HDFC Super Income Plan.
|Minimum Entry Age||2 years for the policy term of 16 years.
30 days for policy terms of 18 years to 27 years.
|Maximum Entry Age||
|Policy Term||16 years to 27 years.|
|Maturity Age||Minimum: 18 years.
Maximum: 75 years.
|Basic Sum Assured||Minimum: Rs. 128,337/-.
Maximum: No limit.
|Premium Payment Mode||Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly, Monthly.|
HDFC Money Back Plan Details
HDFC Life Super Income Plan is the best Money Back Plan, which provides the money at regular intervals to the Life Insured. The HDFC Super Income Plan meets the needs of the Insured for Children Education, Career Development, Starting of Business, Dream of own house, etc. The Life Assured have to read the features and benefits before taking the HDFC Money Back Plan. This HDFC Life Insurance Money Back Plan is a Traditional money back plan. In the case of unfortunate death of Life Insured, the Nominee will receive the Death Benefit. Refer the eligibility conditions of HDFC Super Income Plan below.
HDFC Life Super Income Plan Review
- Guaranteed Base Income varying from 8.0% to 12.5% of Sum Assured on Maturity is payable each year.
- After premium payment term you can enjoy regular income for a period of 8 years to 15 years.
- The Insured can boost his regular income at reversionary bonuses and terminal bonus.
- Short Medical Questionnaire is available in this plan.
- The Insured can get protection with Life Cover.
- Death Benefit
- In case Insured meet an unfortunate event during the policy term, HDFC Life shall pay the highest of the chosen Sum Assured.
- Sum Assured on Death + Accrued Reversionary Bonuses + Interim Bonus, if any + Terminal Bonus, if any.
- 10 times Annualised Premium.
- The 105% of all premiums paid or Maturity Benefit, as Death Benefit to the nominee(s).
- Maturity Benefit: Last Guaranteed Base Income payout + Accrued Reversionary Bonuses + Interim Bonus, if any + Terminal Bonus if any.
- Tax Benefit: You can get Tax benefits on HDFC Life Money Back Plan for premiums paid as per the prevailing tax laws at the time of payment of premium. For more Information refer www.taxqueries.in
There Insured cannot avail any type of Rider Benefits under this product.
HDFC Life Super Income Plan Illustration
Here you can know the complete details of HDFC Super Income Plan and can view how the plan works. Refer the working structure, Premium Payment Terms, etc.
HDFC Life Money Back Policy Forms
HDFC Super Income Plan requires the Proposal Form to buy the HDFC Life Super Income Plan Offline. The customers may know the details using the product Boucher, policy document, etc. Required forms and documents to know the full details of HDFC Life Money Back Policy are available below.
HDFC Life Insurance Super Income Plan Additional Information
Following is the additional information about the HDFC Super Income Plan.
- Grace Period: The Policyholder can get the grace period of 30 days from the due date for payment of premium. You can get the grace period for the yearly, half-yearly, quarterly mode, and 15 days for the monthly mode.
- Free look period: If you are not satisfied with this policy, you can return the policy within 15 days of receiving the policy contract. Your premiums will be refunded by deducting some charges of stamp duty and medical examination if any.
- Loan: After your plan has acquired a Surrender Value you may apply for a loan. The loan amount is up to 80% of the surrender value.
- Revivals: If the policy has expired, it may be revived within two years from the due date of the first unpaid premium.
- Surrender Value: HDFC Money Back policy can be surrendered any time after the payment two full years Premium. Guaranteed Surrender Value (GSV) provided for 2 full years.
HDFC Super Income Plan Related Posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of HDFC Life Insurance. Here we are providing the detailed information about HDFC Life Super Income Plan. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the Online Payment, Recruitment, Renewal, Claim Forms, and Documents.
For more information regarding the HDFC Super Income Plan Features & Benefits, visit the official website: hdfclife.com.