- 1 HDFC Term Insurance Review
- 2 HDFC Term Insurance Policy Features
- 3 HDFC Term Insurance Click 2 Protect Plus Plan Advantages
- 4 HDFC Term Insurance Eligibility Criteria
- 5 HDFC Term Insurance Policy Forms and Documents
- 6 HDFC Life Insurance Contact Details
- 7 Contact Details:
- 8 HDFC Life Insurance Related Posts
- 9 HDFC Life Insurance Login
- 10 HDFC Term Insurance Online Payment
- 11 HDFC Life Term Insurance Policy Status
- 12 HDFC Life Insurance Forms and Documents
- 13 HDFC Term Insurance Premium Calculator
- 14 HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment
HDFC Term Insurance Review
HDFC Term Insurance is a plan offered by the HDFC Life Insurance Company. HDFC Life Insurance Term Plan is designed for the individual. HDFC Term Life Insurance is the protection plan for individuals. It offers protection to your family against the unforeseen events that may hugely change your family’s lifestyle, in your absence. The HDFC Life Term Insurance Plan makes your presence to your family even after your death. The plan stops if the Insured Live longer than the term Insurance. There is a renewable option for this term plan, but it depends on the plan opted by the insured. It is a simple plan that policy benefits are given to the nominee chosen by the insured. HDFC Term Insurance covers the rider benefits also.
HDFC Term Insurance offers the HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus Plan. It is the online term insurance plan that saves your valuable time. HDFC Term Insurance Click 2 Protect Plan is the comprehensive protection plan at an economical cost. It provides the broad range of cover options and choose the lid depends on your need. It gives the monthly income under income and income plus option.
HDFC Term Insurance Policy Features
HDFC Term Insurance Click 2 Protect Plan has many features. From the given features, you can choice the particular plan options. Following are the features that are offered by HDFC Life Term Insurance Policy.
- The HDFC Online Term Insurance has 4 cover options.
- Life Option: Bulge sum payout of Death Benefit.
- Accidental Death Benefit (Extra Life Option): Lump sum will be given for Death benefit also of extra Sum Assured is paid due to the accident in case of death.
- Income Option: Part of Sum Assured will be payable on death, and the remaining amount will be payable as monthly income for 15 years.
- Income Plus Option – Part of Sum Assured will be paid on death and for 10 years they paid the remaining amount as monthly income. The monthly income can be chosen as Level or Increasing at 10% per annum.
- Under this life protection plan, you can increase your insurance cover on certain things like marriage and child birth.
- You can choose the policy term from the range of 10 to 40 years.
- The option of Single, Regular, and Limited Premium Payment Term.
- For non-tobacco users, the company gives the reward you for a healthy lifestyle with lower premium rates.
- Option to pay premiums monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annually for Regular and Limited premium paying term policy.
- The insured can customize the coverage by opting the HDFC Life Income Benefit on Accidental Disability Rider. It gives the 1% of rider sum assured as monthly income for a fixed period of 10 years when having the permanent disability caused due to an accident.
HDFC Term Insurance Click 2 Protect Plus Plan Advantages
HDFC Life Insurance provides the various advantages for the HDFC Term Insurance Policy. The benefits are for the insured person and to their family members or for the nominee chosen by the insured. Following are the HDFC Life Term Insurance Policy benefits.
Death Benefits Under this Plan are as follows.
- Single Premium Policy: Higher of 125% of Single Premium and Sum Assured.
- Regular Premium Policy: Higher of 10 times the annual premium, 105% of all the premiums paid by you like on the date of death and Sum Assured.
- Life Option: The death benefit specified above is paid as bulge sum on death.
- Extra Life Option (Accidental Death Benefit): The insured will be given death benefit along with an added advantage that is equal to the sum assured in case of mortality due to an accident.
- Income Option:
- Death Benefit is 10% paid as a bulge sum upon death.
- Remaining 90% of the Death Benefit shall be paid to their family as monthly income over next 15 years (0.5% of Death Benefit every month for 15 years).
- Income Plus Option:
- Death Benefit shall be paid as 100%.
- For 10 years, the insured family will get the monthly income of 0.5% from the sum assured.
- The monthly income can be increased up to the level of 10% per annum as per the plan chosen by the policyholder.
- Save your tax under the section 80C and 10(10D) of the income tax act of 1961. For information about Tax on Insurance Polices refer www.taxqueries.in.
- Pick the plan and policy term as per your needs.
HDFC Term Insurance Eligibility Criteria
The customers who wanted to buy this policy should know the eligibility criteria. These details are very useful for the customers to know the maturity age, policy term, entry age and other details. The following table shows the brief details.
|Mini – Max Entry Age.||18 – 65 years|
|Mini– Max Maturity Age.||28 – 75 years|
|Mini – Max Policy Term.||10 – 40 years|
|Premium Paying Term.||Regular, Limited or Single|
|Premium Paying Frequencies.||Annual, Half- yearly, quarterly or monthly|
|Mini – Max-Sum Assured.||Rs. 25 Lacs – No limit subject to satisfactory underwriting|
HDFC Term Insurance Policy Forms and Documents
HDFC Term Insurance Policy requires the Proposal Form while buying the HDFC Life Term Insurance Policy Offline. The customers may know the details using the product Boucher, policy wordings, etc. We are giving the required forms to know the full details of this policy are attached below.
HDFC Life Insurance Contact Details
For any queries call to the HDFC Life Insurance Customer care. (Or) Visit the nearest branch of HDFC Life Insurance.
The Toll-Free Number are 1800 266 9777, 1860 267 9999 (Local Charges Applicable).
SMS – 5676727.
The official website of HDFC Life Insurance is www.hdfclife.com.
HDFC Life Insurance mail id is Life@HDFCLife.com.
HDFC Life Insurance Related Posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of the HDFC Life Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the HDFC Life Insurance Login, HDFC Term Insurance Online Payment, HDFC Life Term Insurance Policy Status, HDFC Term Insurance Premium Calculator, and HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment.