ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. ICICI Bank Limited is the India’s second-largest bank with total assets of USD 99 billion, and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a Canada-based diversified financial services company engaged in reinsurance, general insurance, Investment management and insurance claims management.
ICICI Bank holds 74% equity of this company and remaining 26% equity is held by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. Mr. Bhargav Dasgupta is the present Managing Director and CEO of ICICI Lombard Insurance Company. ICICI Lombard received the highest customer satisfaction rating, and it is a Most Recommended insurance company in India.
ICICI Lombard Insurance Company offers various insurance products like home insurance, Travel Insurance, Medical and health insurance and motor insurance.
ICICI Lombard company got Porter Prize 2012 for creating shared value.
ICICI Lombard has been awarded the Golden Peacock Award 2012, Golden Peacock Innovation award-2010 and Product of the year for the year 2012-13.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Online Renewal
You can renew your ICICI Lombard General Insurance policy through online at anytime, anywhere just by logging on to the company website. You have to give the below information to proceed with online renewal
- Policy number.
- Policy type.
ICICI Lombard Insurance Online Renewal
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Premium Calculator
By using ICICI Lombard Premium Calculator, you can calculate the minimum premium has to be paid to get the benefits covered under the policy by giving the below data,
- Current insurance details.
- Registration details.
- Personal details.
- Previous policy details.
- Insured contact details.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Claim status
To track your claim status through online in ICICI Lombard, you have to Login into the company website www.icicilombard.com and give your claim number to see the claim status.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance company Corporate Office Address
Corporate Office address
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company,
Zenith House, Keshavrao Khade Marg,
Landmark: Opp Racecourse,
Pin – 400 034.
ICICI Lombard Insurance Company Customer Care details
By calling to the ICICI Lombard Customer care center, you can know about the products offered by the company. And you can also know about the covers available under the policy by calling the customer care number.
Phone Number: +91-9223622666
Email id: email@example.com.
ICICI Lombard Products
The various products offered by ICICI Lombard Insurance Company are given below.
ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance Plans
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance Plans
List of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Plans
Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Personal Protect Plan
- ICICI Lombard Family Floater Health Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Health Advantage Plus
- ICICI Lombard Rishtey Health Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Critical Care
- ICICI Lombard Family Protect Premier Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance – iHealth Plan
- ICICI Lombard Health Care Plus Insurance Plan
Car Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
Home Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Policy
Travel Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard International Travel Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Overseas Student Travel Insurance Plan
Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Two Wheeler & Bike Insurance