- 1 IDBI Federal Forms and Documents
- 2 IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy Buying Procedure
- 3 IDBI Federal Proposal Form
- 4 Documents Required for Buying IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy
- 5 How to a File IDBI Federal Life Insurance Claim
- 6 Download IDBI Federal Forms
- 7 IDBI Federal Policy Servicing Forms
- 8 IDBI Federal Contact Details
IDBI Federal Forms and Documents
IDBI Federal Forms are available here to download. The IDBI Federal Life Insurance forms include proposal forms and claims forms. These IDBI Federal Insurance Forms and Documents helps you to buy the policy and to apply for the claim. To buy IDBI Federal Life Insurance policy, IDBI Federal Life Insurance proposal form is used. To apply for a claim, IDBI Federal Life Insurance claim form is used. Along with IDBI Federal Forms, the customer needs to submit some other required documents that are mentioned below. You can find all IDBI Federal Insurance Forms and documents from this page. The Insured can also get the IDBI Federal Forms from the official website, or you may visit the nearest IDBI Federal Branch. Instead of visiting the branch office, you can easily download the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Forms through online from our website policydunia.com.
Here, we are providing the claim procedure and buying procedure along with IDBI Federal Forms and Documents. IDBI Federal Life Insurance Claim Procedure gives you information about how to claim IDBI Federal Life Insurance policy. IDBI Federal Life Insurance Buying Procedure gives you information about how to buy IDBI Federal Life Insurance policy. For detailed information about IDBI Federal Forms, visit the official website.
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy Buying Procedure
Here we are providing the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Buying Procedure through which the customers can approach easily. The IDBI Federal Forms are available below. The policy buyer has to buy the insurance policy only from the licensed agents. For buying the IDBI Federal Insurance policy, you need to know the rules and regulations of that policy. The insured has to select the premium amount, and he has to pay the amount in terms. For the convenience of customers, the companies are providing the online services. By using the online services, it is easy to buy the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy. You may download the proposal form from the website. With that proposal form, you have to attach the necessary documents that are mentioned. We are providing the IDBI Federal Forms for the customers to download through online. Click the link given below for buying IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy.
IDBI Federal Proposal Form
To download the IDBI Federal Proposal Form, please make use of the below link.
Documents Required for Buying IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy
These are the IDBI Federal Forms attached below to buy the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy. The customer has to attach the documents along with the proposal form or application form. If you are buying the policy through online then mail those documents. Documents that are to be attanched along with IDBI Federal Life Insurance Application Form are as follows.
- Address Proof.
- Identity Proof.
- Permanent Address.
- Temporary Address.
- Pan Card.
- Income Proof.
- Self Attested Bank Passbook copy.
How to a File IDBI Federal Life Insurance Claim
Most probably, the customers don’t know the claim procedure. To file an IDBI Federal Claim follow the given steps below. We are providing the IDBI Federal Forms and Documents. There are 3 simple steps to file the claim. The policyholder can use IDBI Federal Life Insurance Claim Process to get the claim.
1. Register a Death Claim
You need to register a death claim. These are the following documents:
- Death Claim Form.
- Original Policy Document.
- Original/ Attested copy of Death Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation.
- Attested copy of nominee’s photo ID and Residential proof.
- Medical records at the time of death and documents related to any past illnesses of the insured person.
- A cancelled cheque of the nominee’s bank account.
2. Claim Payout
Once the claim is settled, they will transfer the claim amount to the bank account of the nominee through Electronic Fund Transfer. In the case of an Electronic Funds Transfer failure, they will send the cheque to the nominee’s mail address.
3. Claim Settlements
- When the insured had died, then the family members have to visit the nearest branch to make a claim.
- Or they will contact the insurance agent to know the Claim procedure.
- Take the IDBI Federal Form for Claim settlement.
- Fill the details in that IDBI Federal Life Insurance Claim Form.
- Some of the documents have to be attached with that claim application form.
- Then submit those IDBI Federal Life Insurance Forms to the company.
- The company will check the relevant documents.
- All this process will be settled in 8 working days.
- The Company shall pay an interest of 8% per annum on the death claim amount for each day of delay beyond 8 working days.
- Payment of interest is not applicable for death claims within 2 years of issuance of the policy.
Download IDBI Federal Forms
These are the following IDBI Federal Forms to buy IDBI Federal Life Insurance Policy. Download the Claim Forms from the links which as available below.
IDBI Federal Policy Servicing Forms
IDBI Federal Contact Details
For any queries call to the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Customer Care Number. Or visit the nearest branch of IDBI Federal.
The Customer Care Numbers are
- Toll-Free No: 1800 209 0502.
The official website of IDBI Federal Life Insurance is www.idbifederal.com.
Thus, you can download IDBI Federal Forms to get a claim and to buy the Life Insurance Policy.