IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance company is a joint venture between Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) and its associates and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group. . IFFCO and its associates hold 74% equity in this joint venture while Tokio Marine Asia company holds the remaining 26%. This General Insurance company is one of the famous and leading general insurance company in India. IFFCO General Insurance company offer a mainly wide range of insurance plans which covers all types of customers.
IFFCO Tokio Insurance group is chaired by Mr. M. K Srinivasa Gowda while Managing Director and CEO is Yogesh Lohia. In 2013–14 it was the third-largest private general insurance provider in India. IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance has started its operations on 4th December 2000 with a vision of being an industry leader by building customer satisfaction through transparency, fairness, and quick response.
It offers different general insurance products like Home insurance, Motor insurance, Medicare and Travel insurance. It has different insurance plans under each product.
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Corporate Office Address
Corporate Office Address
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company,
Plot No. 3, Sector 29, Gurgaon -122001,
IFFCO Tokio Customer Care Details
You can know about the different products offered by this insurance company by calling to their customer support team. You can also clarify your doubts regarding products provided by the company.
Toll-free number: 1-800-103-5499
Telephone: +91-124- 428 5499
IFFCO Tokio Insurance Claim Status
You can track the claim status through online by giving your policy number. You can also call to company customer care number 1800-103-5499 to know about your claim status.
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Online Renewal
You can Renew your existing policy or you can buy the new policy through the online in IFFCO Tokio Insurance by logging in to the company website www.iffcotokio.co.in by using a credit card or debit card or online banking. You have to give below information to renew your policy.
- Policy number.
- Mobile number.
IFFCO Tokio Branch Locator
You can locate the nearest branch just by logging in to the company website. After logging in to the company website search your nearest branch of the company by selecting the State and City name.
List of IFFCO Tokio Products
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance Plans
IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan
IFFCO Tokio Products
Health Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness
- IFFCO Tokio Swasthya Kavach Family Health
- IFFCO Tokio Individual Medishield
- IFFCO Tokio Individual Personal Accident Insurance Policy
- IFFCO Tokio Family Health Protector Policy
- IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus Policy
- IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Policy
Car Insurance Plan
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Home Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Home Family Protector Policy
- IFFCO Tokio Home Suvidha Policy
Travel Insurance Plan
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Protector
Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
- IFFCO Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance