- 1 IndiaFirst Child Plan Review
- 2 Why do we need to buy IndiaFirst Child Plan?
- 3 IndiaFirst Happy India Policy Details
- 4 IndiaFirst Child Plan Benefits
- 5 IndiaFirst Happy India Plan Key Features
- 6 IndiaFisrt Child Plan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 IndiaFirst Happy India Plan Related Documents
- 8 IndiaFirst Life Insurance Contact Details
- 9 IndiaFirst Child Plan Related posts
IndiaFirst Child Plan Review
IndiaFirst Child Plan helps you to give your loved ones everything that you have dreamt of; IndiaFirst Life Insurance has introduced the IndiaFirst Happy India Plan. Happy India Plan is best insurance plan offered by IndiaFirst. In India, the cost of education which is rising day by day is the primary concern to the parents. To Protect your children’s future and to Support them in achieving their dreams, IndiaFirst Life Insurance is presenting IndiaFirst Happy India Plan. There is no best gift for your child than the promise of a secure future with Happy India Plan. IndiaFirst Child Plan ensures that your child will receive the Guaranteed Benefits at key milestones, even in your absence. Happy India Plan from IndiaFirst Life encompasses child insurance plans and education policies. IndiaFirst Child Plan provides the financial support for the child’s future if the parents meet with an unexpected event. The Insured can pay Happy India Plan premium by using IndiaFirst Life insurance online payment. The Policyholder can calculate premium by using IndiaFirst Premium Calculator.
Why do we need to buy IndiaFirst Child Plan?
IndiaFirst Child plan allows you to invest in building an entity for your children’s education expenses and at the same time protect their dreams from unexpected events, such as the death of a parent. IndiaFirst Happy India Plan is a unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP) offered by India First. By considering the rising cost of education, fulfilling your children’s aspirations can get harder along with the time. The hopes of realizing their dreams could shatter, in the event of a parent’s death. As a caring parent, you always want your child to get the very best. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Child Plan is accommodating as you are for your child. IndiaFirst Child Plan ensures that your family receives financial support as planned by you, even in your absence.
IndiaFirst Happy India Policy Details
IndiaFirst Happy India Child plan is Unit Linked Endowment Insurance Plan(ULIP). IndiaFirst Life Insurance understands that, as a parent you want to give best to your loved ones. Whether it your child’s education or dream. You will not allow anything to come in the way of the success of your loved ones. IndiaFirst Child plan offers you the insurance cover on your life and additionally helps you to grow your money.
IndiaFirst Child Plan Benefits
- Maturity Benefit: Policyholder will receive the fund value at the end of the plan term. On maturity, Life assured may choose to Receive the entire fund value as a lump sum payment or by “Settlement Option” postpone/ reschedule your maturity payment in equal installment.
- Death Benefit: In Case the life assured’s demise during the plan term, the beneficiary will receive the sum assured amount if he/ she has attained the age of 18 years. If the beneficiary is a minor, the sum assured will be paid out to the appointee.
- Tax Benefit: Life assured can get full tax benefits on the maturity amount, and the withdrawal amounts under Section 10(10) D, of the Income Tax Act, 1961. For information about Tax on Insurance Polices refer www.taxqueries.in.
IndiaFirst Happy India Plan Key Features
- Your child will receive funds at every momentous occasion, be it high school/ college/ professional course and any other life events, as planned by you.
- Life Assured have an insurance cover on your life that ensures that your loved one receives a lump sum amount (sum assured) in the case of any unfortunate event.
- Switching’ from one fund to another, you can make the most of your investments by ‘.
- Get easy access to your money by being able to withdraw partially.
IndiaFisrt Child Plan Eligibility Criteria
The buyers who are willing to buy IndiaFirst Happy India Plan should know the eligibility criteria. These details are very useful to know the entry age, coverage term, Monthly Income and other features of IndiaFirst Child Plan. The following table provides brief details regarding the IndiaFirst Happy Child Plan.
|Entry Age Of Child||
|Maximum Maturity Age||
|Premium Payment Mode||
|Premium Payment Term||
|Minimum Sum Assured||
|Maximum Sum Assured||
For more details regarding IndiaFirst Child Plan, Refer the IndiaFirst Happy India Policy Brochure available below.
IndiaFirst Happy India Plan Related Documents
Download IndiaFirst Child Plan Policy Brochure, IndiaFirst Happy India Policy document here.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Contact Details
For any queries about IndiaFirst Child Plan call to the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Customer Care Number. (Or) visit the nearest branch of IndiaFirst Life Insurance.
Corporate Office : +91 22 3941 8700.
Toll-Free (From India): 1800 209 8700.
Contact No. (Outside India): +91 22 61164900.
You may also alternatively SMS to 5667735.
If you are an existing customer, you may mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of your service requests.
Mail details of your claims along with a copy of the required documents at email@example.com.
IndiaFirst Child Plan Related posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of the IndiaFirst Life Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the IndiaFirst Life Child Insurance Login, IndiaFirst Child Plan Online Payment, IndiaFirst Life Child Plan Policy Status and IndiaFirst Headstart Child Assure Plan forms& Documents, and IndiaFirst Life Insurance Recruitment.