Kotak Life Premium Calculator
Kotak Life Premium Calculator is used to calculate Premium amount for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any Policy. Kotak Life Online premium calculator is a special calculator used to calculate the premium for different Products of Kotak Life Insurance. Kotak Life Premium Calculator facility is given by Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Co Ltd to help Customer to plan your future effectively. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Premium Calculator provision helps clients to calculate the premium amount and amount paid to the insured after maturity. Kotak Life Premium Calculator provides a foreplan according to the to the customers budget.
By Kotak Life Premium Calculator, the customer can easily calculate Survival Benefits, Maturity benefits, Premiums Payable, Payments receivable, Maturity amount with and without taxes. Kotak Life Insurance premium calculator is available for all Endowment policies, Cash Back Policies, Term Insurance Policies, Pension Policies and Child Insurance policies.
About Kotak Life Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited is a private Life Assurance conglomerate in India. Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance is jointly owned by Kotak Mahindra group of India and Old Mutual of South Africa. In total Capital, Kotak Mahindra groups hold 74% of the stake and the remaining balance 26% of the Stake us held by with Old Mutual Group. The Insurance Policies Covered by Kotak Life Insurance are Child Plans, Protection Plans, Savings and Investment Plans and many more.
Kotak Life Premium Calculator enables the client to calculate the premium amount for different policy periods such as 5 years, 10 years, 20 years etc. based on the plan adopted. For detailed information about the Kotak Life Insurance Premium Calculator, visit Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance official website www.insurance.kotak.com.
What are the Parameters required for Kotak Life Premium Calculator?
Kotak Life Premium Calculator is very useful for the Insured to calculate their premium amount and Maturity amount. To knock the uncertainty of life, Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance offers a broad range of insurance solutions. If you are looking for a plan that guarantees financial protection to your family or saving that extra bit of money for post-retirement life, Kotak Life is the best Option for you. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance has come up with different insurance plans to assist you in all stages of life.
Parameters for Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Premium are mentioned below
- Date of Birth.
- Sum Assured.
- Policy Term.
- Selection of Claim Payout Option.
- Premium Payment Term.
- Selection of Premium Payment Mode.
- Selection of Premium.
How to Calculate Premium Using Kotak life Premium Calculator?
Kotak Life Premium Calculator calculates the premium according to the customer requirements. By Kotak Maturity Calculator, the customer can calculate the premium that needs to be paid to get all types of benefits and additional coverages offered by the Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Co Ltd. Here we are Providing the Procedure for the Calculation of Premium amount.
Steps for Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Premium Calculations
- Visit Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Official website: insurance.kotak.com.
- Select your Insurance Plan type.
- Click on Premium Calculator for the Calculation.
- Select Product Category and Product and click on Proceed to BI.
- Enter Insured Name, DOB, Mobile Number and click on proceed.
- Enter Sum Assured and select Policy term.
- Select Claim Payout Option, Premium Payment Term.
- Premium Payment Mode and premium.
Products Offered by Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
- Protection Plans.
- Kotak Income Protection plan.
- Kotak Preferred e-Term Plan.
- Kotak Saral Suraksha.
- Kotak Preferred Term Plan.
- Kotak Tern Plan.
- Savings and Investment Plans.
- Kotak Single Invest Plus.
- Kotak Sampoorn Bima Micro-Insurance Plan.
- Kotak Assured Income Accelerator.
- Kotak Gramin Bima Yojana.
- Kotak Premier Moneyback Plan.
- Kotak Classic Endowment Plan.
- Kotak Assured Savings Plan.
- Kotak Assured Income Plan.
- Kotak Platinum.
- Kotak Single Invest Advantage.
- Kotak Ace Investment.
- Kotak Wealth Insurance.
- Kotak Invest Maxima.
- Kotak Premier Endowment Plan.
- Child Plans.
- Kotak Headstart Child Assure.
- Retirement Plans.
- Kotak Premier Pension Plan.
- Kotak e-Lifetime Income Plan.
- Kotak Lifetime Income Plan.
With the help of Kotak Life Insurance Premium Calculator, the customer can calculate the premium amount of all the Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance products mentioned above.