- 1 Lic Forms and Documents Required
- 2 LIC Forms and Documents for Death claim
- 3 LIC Forms and Documents for Maturity claim
- 4 LIC Forms and Documents for Survival benefit
- 5 LIC Proposal forms
- 6 Mandate Form For Payment Of LIC Premium By ECS
- 7 Revival Forms
- 8 Application Form For Annuity Card
- 9 LIC ECS Forms
- 10 LIC NEFT Forms
Lic Forms and Documents Required
1. Self Attested Photograph
2. Age Proof: (school certificate, passport, PAN card, driving license)
3. Residence proof (ration card, election card, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, credit card bill, bank passbook, driving license, rent agreement, passport etc)
4. Photo ID proof (PAN card, D/L, passport, election card, Ration card & bank pass-book with the proposers photograph on it)
5. Income proof (salary slip, form 16, Income tax returns, pension passbook etc) (If total Premium Exceeds one lakh)
Forms under LIC
LIC Forms and Documents for Death claim
- Claim Form ‘A’ in Form No.3783.
If policy has run for 3 years or more from date of risk, claim form no.3783A may be used.
- Death Certificate.
- The original policy document with Deed/s of assignment/s, if any.
(Additional requirement may be required under a policy according to the status of the policy. Please contact our servicing Branch for details).
LIC Claim Form 3783(a) (If policy has run for 3 years or more)
LIC Forms and Documents for Maturity claim
- The servicing Branch usually sends maturity claim intimations two months in advance.
- Please submit your Discharged Receipt in Form No.3825 with original policy document atleast one month before the due date so that the payment is received before the due date of maturity claim.
- If you have not received any intimation for your claim due in the next two months, please contact the servicing Branch immediately.
LIC Forms and Documents for Survival benefit
Survival Benefit Claim form
LIC Proposal forms
Mandate Form For Payment Of LIC Premium By ECS
Revival of Lapsed Policy- Form no. 680
Revival of Lapsed policy – Form no. 700
Revival of lapsed Policy – Form no. 720