Life Insurance Corporation of India is the leading life insurance company in India. LIC is a public sector Insurance company. People have good faith and trust on LIC because it is controlled by the Indian government. But, when it comes to the services and extra features provided by the LIC; it is behind their private complements. One such thing is that LIC Online Payment of the insurance premium. It is nothing but paying premiums in online mode. Still, many policyholders are not aware of this LIC of India Online Payment and are still depending on the LIC agents. For those people, we have explained about How to make Online LIC Payment in simple steps. This page explains you the procedure of LIC Online Premium Payment in detail. We hope after going through this article, people may find an easy way to pay the premiums online without any hesitation.
LIC Premium Payment
LIC Policy premium can be deposited either in online or offline mode. In offline mode, policyholders must visit the nearest branch office of LIC and wait for a long time by facing a long rush for LICOnline payment. Otherwise, they can approach LIC agents for paying premiums. In olden days, people are supposed to follow this method for LIC Premium Payment. But today in this busy life, everyone wants to complete their tasks in a simple way. So, keeping this in mind, LIC India has introduced this online payment provision to make their customers more comfortable. The online method of paying their premiums is very easy because the policyholders can make the Online Payment of LIC Policy from anywhere anytime. With this method, you can pay your LIC policy Premium online, with just a few clicks on your computer.
Also, making LIC Online Payment from the LIC Official website would be tension free and also saves a lot of time. Moreover, you can pay premiums for a list of enrolled policies in the single account at a time. So, Let’s go through the following steps to pay the LIC premium online.
LIC Online Payment Procedure for Registered Users
1. Go to official website of LIC, i.e., http://www.licindia.in/. In that, go to LIC online services section located at the left side of the homepage.
2. Select “Pay Premium Online” option. You will redirect to LIC Pay Premium Online page with two fields.
3. Click on Pay premium through e-services option which will take you to a new page containing options “Registered users” and “New users.”
LIC Online Payment Login
4. Click on Registered users, then a different page, i.e., Login for Online services page appears on the screen with LIC log in I.D and password.
5. You need to fill the User Name and password details in the required fields and finally click on “Submit.”
6. If you are a new user, then click on “New User” option and complete LIC Online Registration steps. After registration has completed, you will get User Id and password. Now you can Login with the same as mentioned above.
7. Once you login you need to enroll your policy to retrieve your policy details. So, In the left side menu, you can see an option “Enroll policies.”
8. Click on Enroll policies and enter your Policy number and premium amount as shown in the image below. Then Go to the second option in the left side menu that is “View enrolled policies”
9. Then a page appears with a Code as shown below. Please fill the code and click on submit. After that, you will be able to see all the details of your policy.
10. Now you will be able to view the list of enrolled policies. If you want to know more information about your policy, then click on the policy number. Then a page with complete information on your registered policy appears before you as shown in below image.
11. After viewing the policy details, click on “Pay Premium online” option to make the payment online which was available under Customer services section. Click on the ‘Pay Premium Online” link and you will see a list of policies you have enrolled in your account.
12. Select the policies which you want to pay premium and click on the submit button. It will be landing to the payment gateway site where you will be making the payment. Once payment is done, you will be returning to the same web page.
13. Initially, there is no provision to pay the LIC premium using the credit card. You should make the LIC Online Premium Payment through Debit card or Net Banking. But recently the corporation has provided an option for LIC Online Payment through Credit card. So, make use of this option too.
14. Once you have clicked the submit button, the next screen will show you the option to pay through credit card or debit card. Click on that option to which you want to pay the LIC premium.
15. After selecting the type of card, a list of banks will be displayed. For LIC online payment, the customer has to pay the convenience fees and Service tax to the LIC for processing the payment as per the table shown below. Based on the type of card you have selected, the list of banks appear. Select the Bank and click Submit. Then the below page appears. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
16. Fill all the details and finally click on Make Payment button, your payment will be processed.
With this, the LIC Insurance Online Payment is successful. You can view the premium receipt anytime. It is one of the advantages if we are making the payment online. We can keep the receipts safely and take the printouts anytime. The copy of the receipts will be sent to your email-id which is registered with your policy number.
LIC Online Payment without Registration
Forgetting the password of LIC login page for paying the LIC premium is a common thing. Because we don’t regularly log in to this page as the premiums are in either yearly or half yearly modes. Hence, Life Insurance Corporation created one more facility where there is no need to register but can pay online directly without any hassle. The steps for LIC Online Premium Payment without Registration is as under.
1. First of all, go to LIC Direct website, i.e., http://www.licindia.in/.
2. Click on Pay Premium Online option available under the LIC Online Services section.
3. It will take you to a new page containing two options Pay Direct and Pay Premium through e-services.
4. Click on “LIC pay direct” for LIC Online payment then a different page appears on the screen as shown below.
5. Fill all the details required such as Policy No, Premium amount, DOB, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc. in the relevant fields.
6. Finally, click on Submit button.
7. Post payment, a digitally signed receipt will be mailed to your email id.