National Health Insurance Buying Procedure
National Health Insurance Proposal Form is the main part in buying National Health Insurance policies. Buying Procedure gives you information about how to buy National Health Insurance Policies. You can also know about the documents required during National Health Insurance Buying procedure.
Steps Involved to buy National Health Insurance Policies:
- National Health Insurance Prospectus and National Health Insurance Proposal form plays a major role in buying National Health Insurance policies.
- Submit National Insurance Mediclaim prospectus and the National Insurance Mediclaim proposal form to the policy issuing office or to the National Insurance agent.
- Proposal form is to be filled with accurate and complete information.
- Additional documents like address proof, medical reports, photographs are to submitted along with National Health Insurance proposal form (if required by the company).
- You can also buy National Insurance Mediclaim online at http://niconline.in/.
National Health Insurance Proposal Forms
To buy National Health Insurance Policy you need to fill the proposal form with complete and accurate information and you have to submit to the National Insurance Office.
Instructions while filling National Health Insurance Proposal Form:
- National Health Insurance Proposal Form shall be the basis of policy to be issued.
- It is to be filled completely with all additional information related to the risk to be insured. Do not leave any blank spaces or put dashes in the National Health Insurance Proposal Form.
- National Insurance Company will not be on risk until your Proposal have been accepted by them.
- Communication of acceptance has been given to the you (proposer) in writing after payment of premium.
- Submit 2 photographs (stamp size) of each person, one photograph is to be affixed on the National Health Insurance Proposal form.
- Persons switching from health insurance policies of other non life insurance companies must fill portability form along with Proposal Form and other forms (if required).
- To buy National Insurance Mediclaim Policy, Persons of age 50 years and above have to submit pre-policy checkup reports up to 1 month old. 8 Insured Persons details, including the proposer, can be filled in this National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Proposal Form. For additional members, use a fresh proposal form.
- For more instructions regarding National Health Insurance Proposal Form, you can read it form Proposal forms that are given below.
National Health Insurance Prospectus
- To buy National Health Insurance policy, prospectus is also needed for Insured person.
- Prospectus gives you the complete information about the policy that you are going to buy.
- You can know the premium rates, coverages, non coverages etc.
- By verifying these terms and conditions you can decide to buy the policy.
- Prospectus along with proposal form is to be submitted at the National Insurance Company.
- Prospectus of all National Health Insurance Policies are given below.