New India Assurance Online Payment
New India Assurance Online Payment: New India Assurance is a one of the General Insurance Company among five Wholly Government of India owned assurance companies. It is the largest general insurance company on the basis of the gross premium collection. It was founded by Sir Dorabji Tata 1919 in Mumbai, and the company was Nationalized in 1973. NIA has 2097 offices, including more than 1041 micro offices. It has 19,000 employees and around 50,000 tied agents providing insurance services to its customers.
New India Assurance Company offers various insurance products to its customers which include Motor Insurance, Personal Insurance, Industrial Insurance, Liability, Social and Commercial Insurance Products to its customers. The New India Assurance Company launched an Online Web portal to provide online renewal & online payment facilities to its customers. By launching NIA online web portal New India Assurance company has made payment, renewal, and policy buying process easy. So, with the New India Assurance Online Premium Payment facility, one can make payments easily within minutes.
NIA Online Payment
In this New India Assurance Online portal, customers can compare various policies and can calculate their premium through online. The NIA Online Payment Service can be used by all the customers of New India Assurance Company. If they like any of the NIA Insurance products they can buy the product through online just by paying premium through online using New India Assurance Online Payment Process. The Online Payment of New India Assurance company is the easiest and safest way to pay the premium.
NIA Customers can pay the Premium online by logging into the official site or by using New India Assurance Quick Payment Service. Here, in this page, we have provided both the methods of NIA premium payment for the sake of customers. So, you can choose any of these methods as per their convenience and pay your premium amount easily.
New India Assurance Company Online Payment Process
Candidates need to follow some steps to make payment through New India Assurance Online Payment Service. The step by step process of New India Assurance Company Online Payment is as under.
- Log on to the Official website of New India Assurance Company Limited, i.e., www.newindia.co.in.
- There you can find login option as shown below.
- Click on the Customer Login option.
- Now you will be directed to the login page.
- In that customer login page, Enter User Name & Password.
- Finally, click on Login as shown below.
- Then by selecting the online payment option, you can pay the premium through online using your credit card/ debit card/ net banking option.
New India Assurance Online Payment: Quick Payment
- If you are a New User you can use online payment service without registration also.
- For those users, New India Assurance Company is providing Quick Payment Option.
- In Customer login page you can find some services provided by NIA for the users without any registration as shown below.
- In that Click on Quick Renewal/ Payment Option.
- Then NIA Quick Payment/ Renewal page will appear on the screen.
- You can also find Quick Payment option under Quick Services field as shown below.
- In the New India Assurance Quick Payment page, enter your Old Policy Number and Customer ID as shown in the image below.
- Proceed with Online payment and pay the premium amount using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- Now you will get the Confirmation Message of Online Payment.
- On successful completion of payment, the chosen policy will be issued/ renewed.
NIA Quick Payment Process:
- You need to follow the below steps in Quick Payment Process.
- Get an approved quote from Nearest Office pay premium using your Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking.
- Enter Quote number (Given by NIA office) and Customer Id.
- Pay premium using Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking.
- Get policy issued.