The New India Assurance Online Renewal
New India Assurance Online Renewal: If you have taken the any Policy offered by New India Assurance company and your policy will going to be expired with in few days, You can still continue your policy by renewing existing policy through online. There is no need to worry about renewing your policy. The New India Assurance Company Ltd is offering Online Renewal Facility. So you can renew your policy through online by logging in to the official website at login.newindia.co.in. at any place any where.
New India Assurance company has launched an Online Web portal, to enable its customers to buy new policies online and renewal of existing policy. With this NIA Online Portal you can also calculate your premium using Premium calculator before taking the policy and tracking of any claim is also possible along with the status.
Steps to be followed for New India Assurance Online Renewal:
- To renew your existing policy using New India Assurance online renewal facility you have to first register your policy in the NIA Online Portal.
- After registration of your policy Click on link your policy link and fill the details and get your policy linked.
- Now go to My Policy Home and find your policy to be renewed.
- Renew link will be enabled if your policy is due for renewal.
- On Clicking Renew Policy you will be able to see the premium and pay the premium through Online.
- If you have received renewed quote number, then you can renew your policy through Quick renewal functionality which is available on the home page of NIA website.
New India Assurance Online Renewal: Quick Renewal Process
You need to follow the below steps to renew your policy using Quick Renewal Process.
- Go to the NIA Login page using login.newindia.co.in
- In the Home Page you will find Quick Renewal Option.
- Click on Quick Pay/Renew.
- Then New India Assurance Quick Renewal/Quick Payment Page will Appear as shown in the below image.
- Enter your Renewed Quote (or) Old Policy Number, click on next.
- You will be able to see the premium, pay the premium through Online.
- Then your policy will be renewed.