- 1 New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Application Form
- 2 New India Assurance overseas mediclaim proposal form
- 3 New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Proposal Form Details
- 4 Medical Reports that are required for the New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Proposal Form are:
- 5 New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Proposal Form
New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Application Form
New India Assurance overseas mediclaim proposal form is nothing but the application form which is used for the people who are planned for the trip, who are traveling to abroad for business, employment, studies etc.
While you are in a trip you may face many problems like medical emergency, loss of baggage, loss of passport to avoid such situations you must need to take travel policy to get rid of from those risks.
New India Assurance travel policy are mainly categorized into 2 they are:
1. New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Overseas Mediclaim policy for Business and Holiday.
- Overseas Mediclaim policy for Employment and Studies.
2. New India Assurance Suhana safar policy.
New India Assurance overseas mediclaim proposal form
To take the policy you have to follow some steps like,
Firstly you must choose the type of policy which is best for you and then go to New India Assurance office and take the Application Form (or) proposal form. New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Proposal Form should be accompanied with ECG printout with report, Urine Strip Test Report and Fasting blood Sugar and Urine Sugar, or any other medical report required by the company etc. along with the attached questionnaire II (B) to be completed and signed by the Doctor with minimum M. D. qualification conducting the test.
The New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim policy provides an obligation by a person for the expenses necessarily sustain for the immediate treatment of illness, diseases (or) sustained with any injury during the period of insurance.
New India Assurance travel policy offers a cover for the personal accident, total loss of checked in baggage, delay of checked in baggage, loss of passport, personal liability etc.
The New India Assurance Overseas mediclaim Proposal form specifies some things like the attention of the proposer is drawn to item II like medical history of the proposal form especially in relation to previous treatment for illness (or) disease such as renal disorders (or) diseases, cerebral, heart ailment of any kind the treatment has been received for any of the above disorders at any time in the past, such treatment must be disclosed to the policy issuing office.
New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Proposal Form Details
The Proposal form should be completed to the best of your knowledge and belief, and all the material facts should be disclosed .
- Plan A-l & A-2 (Worldwide travel excluding USA/Canada)
- Plan B-l & B-2 (Worldwide travel including USA/Canada)
- Plan E-1 & E-2 (Corporate Frequent Travel to all destination including USA,/Canada)
- Plan K (For travel to Asian countries Japan not included)
Medical Reports that are required for the New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Proposal Form are:
Medical reports are required if the trip is for period over 60 days
- Insured person if over 60 years of age visiting USA/Canada
- Insured is over 70 years of age and visiting countries other than USA/Canada.
Proposal form reveals that insured had suffered from/suffering from any illness/disease.