New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy introduction
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy provides hospitalization expenses for the treatment of illness or injury of the insured person during the policy period. Any Senior Citizen living in India between the Age of 60 to 80 can take New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy. And you can continue the policy up to 90 years by renewing the policy without any break.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy Eligibility Criteria
|Pre-Acceptance Health Check up||
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy Review and Features
Cumulative Bonus: A Cumulative Bonus of 5% is available on each claim free renewal which is subjected to a maximum of 30%.
Freelook Period: A Freelook Period of 15 days is available to review the terms and Conditions of the policy in New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy.
Tax Benefit: You can get a Tax benefit under section 80D of the Income Tax rules. For more information regarding Income Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
Voluntary Excess: You can get voluntary excess of 10% which is subjected to 10,000/-.
Discount: You can get a Family discount of 10% on the Family members like Spouse,children.
Portability: You have the facility to transfer your policy from another insurance company to New India Assurance Company.
Medical Expenses: New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy covers all the medical expenses caused due to injury of the insured person.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy Inclusions
The Coverages Under New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy are
- Hospitalization expenses incurred for the treatment of injury of the insured person.
- Pre-hospitalization Expenses up to 30% subjected to a maximum of 5% of hospital bill.
- Post-Hospitalization expenses up to 60% subjected to a maximum of 10% of the hospital bill.
- Ambulance Charges subjected to maximum of 1000/- to Shift insured person from home to hospital.
- Ayush expenses incurred for homeopathic/Ayurvedic/unani are available up to 25% of the sum insured.
- Hospitalisation expenses incurred on the donor during organ transplant to the insured.
|B||Anesthetist, Surgeon, Medical practitioner, Specialists Fees.||Overall limit: 25% of Sum insured.|
|C||Blood, Oxygen, Chemotherapy,Cost of Stents & Implants.
||Overall limit : 50% of Sum Insured|
New India Assurance Senior Citizen mediclaim policy Exclusions
The Company will not be liable to cover any loss for the below exclusions:
- It does not cover any medical expenses arising out of:
- Any Skin disorder.
- Joint Replacements due to Degenerative Condition.
- Benign Throat disorders,Ear,Nose.
- Cataract and age related eye ailments.
- Age related Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- Non Infective Arthritis etc..
- Pre-existing diseases are covered only after paying continuous premium for 18 months with the company.
- Any Disease contracted within 30 days of insurance.
- No claim will be payable for the following illness/conditions during the waiting period
- Nuclear operations,War,Act of Foreign enemy,ionising radiation.
- Cosmetic surgery and Plastic surgery.
- Vaccination and inoculation.
- Suicide, Intentional self-injury,attempt to suicide.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Use of intoxicating alcohol/drugs/tobacco leading to Cancer.
- Any naturopathy treatment.
- Stem cell implantation and genetic disorders etc…
- It does not cover any bodily injury arises as a result of participating in hazardous games.
- Treatment of bodily injury as a result of participating in any criminal act.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy proposal Form
To buy New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy you need to take respective proposal from the New India Assurance policy issuing office and you need to fill the proposal form accurately and submit the proposal form to the New India Assurance policy issuing office.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy Claim Form
You need to submit duly filled Claim form to the New India Assurance policy issuing office or TPA along with required documents during claim settlement.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator
By using New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy premium calculator you can find the minimum premium has to be paid to buy New India Assurance Senior Citizen Policy. The premium will be set based on the age of the proposer.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy Premium Rates
The minimum premium has to be paid to buy the policy will be set based on the age of the proposer in New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy.
|Sum Insured||Premium based on the age of the proposer|
|60 to 65 years||66-70 years||71-75 years||76-80 years|
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy Customer Care Details
For any information or queries or doubts regarding New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim policy call Toll Free number : 1800-209-1415.
You can also contact The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. through E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.,
87, M.G.Road, Fort,
Mumbai – 400 001.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy FAQ’s
1.What is Co-payment?
Ans: In all the Claims,the company will pay
- Sum Insured or
- 90% of the admissible claim amount whichever is less.
2.What is the procedure for availing cashless service?
- Claims in respect of Cashless facility will have to be admitted in the agreed list of Network Hospital / Nursing Home/Day Care Centre.
- On getting medical information from the insured person the TPA will verify that the person is eligible to claim under the policy.
- After satisfying all the conditions, he will issue a pre-authorisation letter/ guarantee of payment letter to the hospital/day care center/nursing home.
3.What is Grievance Redressal?
Ans: If you have any complaint relating to the insurance, you may contact any of the company’s grievance cells at regional offices of the Company or Office of the Insurance Ombudsman under the jurisdiction of which the Policy Issuing Office falls.