Suhana Safar Policy
New India Assurance Suhana Safar policy is mainly designed for the domestic travelers. Suhana Safar policy covers the people who are traveling in rail, air, road, water including own vehicle. New India Assurance Suhana Safar policy can be availed for a short duration or travel up to a period of 60 days with in India.
Suhana Safar policy mainly covers the risks like personal accident, any loss (or) damage to the baggage of a family consisting of spouse and dependent children.
Suhana Safar Policy has been basically designed in keeping of an eye on the domestic travel market. New India Assurance Suhana Safar policy mainly covers any mode of transport like Rail-Way, Road-Way, Air-Way, Water-Way etc.
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Review and Key Features
- The main feature of the Suhana Safar policy is it covers the risk of personal accident.
- It covers the risk of loss of baggage means if the insured person lost his baggage then he can avail the compensation.
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Benefits
If the Insured Person met with an accident and sustained with bodily injury resulting in death then he will be reimbursed as per the percentage of Sum Insured of Rs.1 Lakh which are mentioned in the policy.
|Nature of Disablement||% of Sum Insured as Compensation|
|Death (or)Total permanent disablement.||100%|
|Loss by physical separation of the whole of one hand (or) one foot or irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye.||50%|
|For Partial permanent disablement|
|Loss of each toe||4%|
|Loss of hearing – each ear||15%|
|Loss of each finger||8%|
|Any other permanent partial disablement||% as assessed by a qualified medical
|No. of Persons||for 1 person||for 2 person||For 3 persons||for 4 and above|
|Sum Insured in Rs.||5000||10000||12500||15000|
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Cover
- New India Assurance Suhana Safar policy covers the risk of personal accident, loss or damage of baggage.
- Suhana safar policy provides for Personal Accident means the company will reimburse to the risk up to Rs.1 lacs per head and incidental Common usage(expenses) up to Rs.1000/- per head.
- And it also covers the loss or damage to baggage up to the sums insured based on insurance of accompanied persons.
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Premium
The premium is mainly depends on the number of persons going to the tour means for example if one person is undertaking the tour then the premium is 80 Rupees which is inclusive of Personal Accident and baggage. And Service tax will be collected extra. For more information regarding Income Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Exclusions
- No claim is applicable if the insured person is Losses his articles like jewelry, semi precious metals (or) stones, money, securities, bonds, Bills of Exchange, Some Promissory Notes, if any Stocks (or) Share Certificates, Stamps and travel tickets, cheques, business books (or) documents.
- If the Insured Person is self-injured, he is abuse to any drugs and suicide clause then no claim is applicable under such conditions.
- No claim is applicable if the Insured Person participated in any war, nuclear explosions etc.
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Claim Procedure
You can also claim if you get any risks at the time of tour for that you need to follow some claim procedure steps like If the Insured Person want to claim for the personal accident then he need submit some documents required for processing the accident claim.
- Completed claim form.
- Reports like x-ray,laboratory reports etc.
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Buying Procedure
You can buy the Suhana Safer policy for that you must need to fill the Application form with your details and you must need to submit your proofs, Such that you can buy the policy.
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Contact Details
The New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy Forms and Documents
New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy FAQs
1.What happen if we want to cancel the policy?
A. Cancellation of policy is allowed if the trip is cancelled before 2 days of the departure. No cancellation will be allowed after commencement of insured travel. However, request for cancellation of cover arising out of cancellation of the scheduled journey, will be entertained if made within 2 days of the scheduled date of travel. No request for cancellation will be entertained after the expiry of this period. For all cancellations effected, a minimum premium of Rs. 30/- shall be retained by the Company.
2. What is meant by free look period?
A. The free look period shall be applicable at the inception of the policy. The insured will be allowed a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy to review the terms and conditions of the policy and to return the same if not acceptable.