- 1 The New India Assurance Claim Procedure
- 2 Documents Required for New India Assurance travel insurance claim forms
- 3 New India Assurance travel insurance claim forms for Overseas Mediclaim policy
- 4 New India Assurance travel insurance claim Procedure for Suhana Safar Policy
- 5 New India Assurance travel insurance claim forms for Suhana Safar policy
The New India Assurance Claim Procedure
New India Assurance travel insurance claim forms are mainly used to make a claim when you lose any thing while travelling. New India Assurance travel insurance claim forms is specially meant for travelers travelling frequently outside India. The main feature of The New India Assurance overseas mediclaim policy is that the premium is paid in local currency while claims are settled in foreign currency.
New India Assurance Travel Insurance Forms mainly of two types they are:
1. New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim policy
- Overseas Mediclaim policy for Business and Holiday.
- Overseas Mediclaim policy for Employment and Studies.
2. New India Assurance Suhana Safar Policy.
Overseas Mediclaim Policy mainly covers the medical expenses incurred by insured outside India as a direct result of the bodily injury or sickness or disease contracted during the travel. With this it covers some additional benefits like loss of baggage, personal accident, loss of passport and personal liability are extended with the payment of extra premium.
The New India Assurance Suhana Safar policy is specially designed for the domestic travelers. The Suhana Safar policy covers any mode of transport like rail-way, road-way, air-way, water-way including own vehicle. This policy can be availed for a shorter period for as short as 60 days. Suhana Safar policy covers the risk of personal accident, loss or damage to the baggage of a family consisting of spouse and dependent children. The cover operates from declared place of departure and terminates on schedule date of return or on actual return, whichever may happen earlier.
Documents Required for New India Assurance travel insurance claim forms
Documents Required for the overseas mediclaim claim form :
- Original Certificate of Insurance Together with Any
- Copies of Airline Tickets
- Original Bills or Receipts for full amount of claim (Photocopies Not Acceptable)
- Confirmation By Hospital of Dates of Hospitalization (For Claims for Hospital Benefits)
- Death Certificate (for compensation claims of death by accident)
- The Medical Certificate Does not need to be completed for minor accidents (or) Illness
- Physician’s report (Original Attached to the policy of applicable).
Documents required for the baggage delay:
- Original Certificate of Insurance (Photocopies not Acceptable)
- Airline tickets
- Any available receipts for the lost baggage. If unavailable, submitt any other documentation which could assist in giving proof of value.
- Originals of all written reports received from carrier if verbal reports only was made please specify.
- Please Supply property irregularity report and copies of your correspondence with the airline.
- If claim is for delayed baggage, please supply property irregularity report and letter from carrier confirming reason for delay and duration of the delay.
New India Assurance travel insurance claim forms for Overseas Mediclaim policy
New India Assurance travel insurance claim Procedure for Suhana Safar Policy
Suhana Safar travel insurance policy is specially designed for the Domestic travelers. In Claim procedure for the suhana Safar policy is, you just need to fill the details in the claim form.
- For personal accident you must need to give the details of accidents.
- For baggage loss you must need to give the information about place and time when the stolen property was last seen.
- And at last you have to fill some ECS details like bank account, IFSC code etc.