Oriental Insurance Online Login Details
Oriental Insurance Company provides more details by the online login process. Through Oriental Insurance Login process you can get details about your policy status. Also, you can pay premiums through the Oriental Insurance online login process. Without Oriental insurance portal login details, you cannot pay premium through Online, and you cannot check your policy status through online. For Oriental Insurance Portal Login initially you must visit Official website of company, i.e., orientalinsurance.org.in
In order to save the customer time and money, Oriental Insurance Company has provided Online login process. Oriental Insurance Company provides this Online portal login process to make customers work easily. Now customers can save time and can complete their work quickly by paying premiums through online at any time using the OICL Login portal. Oriental Insurance Login page is available for not only Customers but also for Agents, Dealers, Brokers, TPA (Third Party Administrators), Surveyors, Advocates, Corporates, Employees, and Pensioners. Here you can also get Oriental Insurance Agent Portal Login process along with Oriental Insurance Customer Login process.
Oriental Insurance Login Process
For all types of User’s the login page is same, i.e., orientalinsurance.org.in. Here in order to go to the OICL login page, the user needs to enter information of User ID/ E-mail Id and Password.
Steps for OICL Login:
Oriental Insurance Customer Portal is applicable to the already registered users.
- First of all, visit the official website of Oriental Insurance Company.
- You can see the Sign in option available at the top right side of the Home Page.
- Now Click on the Sign in option as shown below.
- The Customer can now login using User ID or mobile number.
- If you select User ID option, then you should enter your User ID or Email ID and Password in the relevant fields.
- Click on “Sign in” to continue as shown below.
- With this step, you have successfully logged into the Oriental Insurance Customer Portal.
- Now you can check your policy status, or you can pay premiums.
- If you select the Mobile option, then you should enter your Mobile Number in the relevant field.
- After entering the mobile number, click on Generate Token as shown below.
- The OTP will be sent to the Mobile Number. With this, you have successfully logged into the Oriental Insurance Customer Login page.
Oriental Insurance Customer Login – Forgot Password
- If Registered User forgot the password then the Procedure to follow is given below in detail.
- In the Oriental Insurance login process, if you forgot your Password then Click on “Forgot Password” as shown in the figure below.
- After you click on “Forgot Password”, a new page will open which is shown below.
- You may submit OTP or User Id for retrieving the password.
- If you select the User Id option, then the below page appears on the screen.
- Enter the Portal User ID details.
- Select User type as shown.
- Before submitting check the details once again.
- Now submit the details to get your New Password.
- With this, you have successfully retrieved your password.
- Now you can login with the recovered password in the Oriental Insurance Online Login portal and avail the online services.
Oriental Insurance New User Login Process
- Initially, the New User should visit the official website of Oriental Insurance Page, i.e., orientalinsurance.org.in
- After Opening the page at the Right side Top Corner Click on “Sign in.”
- In that, one can see New User option as shown below.
- In the drop down box, you may observe some options such as Customer, Dealer, Agent, Surveyor, etc.
- Select the Required Category as shown in Image above.
- Click on “Go” to Continue the Process.
- Now You will redirect to the Oriental Insurance New User Registration page as shown below.
- In that, Enter the Personal Details as shown above.
- Enter your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name. Here, First and Last Names are mandatory.
- Enter your E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Select your Occupation, i.e., Either Business or Service or House Wife or Retired or Others.
- Select Communication Address either Residential or Office.
- Now Enter your Residential or Office Address in the relevant fields.
- Select your State, City and Pin Code.
- Enter your Telephone Number.
- Now Enter your User ID as shown below.
- Now type the characters as shown in the box above.
- In case if you do not like Word Verification then click on “Click Here” button.
- Now Enter your mobile number for Verification and Click on “Submit.”
- Save your User ID and Password to Sign in.
- Fill the details with correct information.
- All fields showing * are mandatory.
- With this, your OICL New User Registration process has completed.
- Now the policyholder can avail the online services of the company, i.e., checking the policy status, pay the premium amount, etc. using this Oriental Insurance Login.