Oriental Insurance Policy Status
Oriental Insurance company is one of the only public sector General Insurance Company in India. Oriental Insurance company is very famous and leading. The policies offered by Oriental Insurance company are very useful and have large scope of coverage. Customers have provision to their policy status online at their doorsteps comfortably without going to insurance office. Oriental insurance policy status can be known online. Oriental Insurance company enables its customer to know policy status through registration process and by calling customer care.
To view or track Oriental Insurance policy status, customers need to register first. Oriental insurance has provided another option to know Oriental Insurance policy status through calling Customer care.
Following are the methods through which Oriental Insurance customers can check their Oriental Insurance policy status by giving your Policy Number
- Oriental Insurance Online service for Registered Users and new user option for new users.
- By calling Oriental Insurance Customer Care Center.
Oriental Insurance policy status is explained in step by step procedure
Oriental Insurance policy status through Online
In Case of New Users
- Go the official website “http://www.orientalinsurance.org.in/”.
- On the top right corner you can see an option Sign In Click On “Sign In”.
- The below image appears
- As you are a new user, sign up as a customer.
- Click on “Go” option. It will direct you to a new page.
- After filling all the details the submit option will make your registration process successful.
- On Successful completion of registration process, a mail will be sent to your e-mail I.D with Log in I.D and Password details.
- Now, You can sign up as customer in the sign up block using your login details.
- After log in process, Below page appears. Click on “Register Policy“.
- After log in Process , You will be directed to a page where your policy details need to be entered.
- You must enter Policy Number, Insured code of the customer and the Date of Expiry of the Policy.
- After entering the required data your policy will get registered.
- These details are only found on the policy document, which you must keep ready while registering a policy.
- Once the policy is registered successfully, The registered policies will be displayed.
- Click on policy number to view the Oriental insurance policy status.
Through Registration Process customer have many online services such as
- Intimate Claim
- Claim Status
- Complaints regarding claims
- Policy transactions
- View policy documents
- Policy start and end date.
Oriental Insurance policy status through Customer Care Centre
Oriental Insurance has provided another easy option to know your policy status. That is by calling “Oriental Insurance customer care”. Those who don’t have access to internet they can easily find out their policy status through phone.
Oriental Insurance is providing 24* 7 facility of customer care.
Following are the customer care details
Toll Free Number: 1800-11-8485,
Ph no: 011- 33208485 (Normal Charges Apply )