Reliance General Motor Insurance Claim Procedure
Reliance General Motor insurance Claim procedure will help you to claim Reliance General Motor Insurance policies. Reliance General Motor insurance covers the loss caused to your vehicle due to any unfortunate accident. It also provides Third party liability coverage facility.
In case of any unfortunate accident which results to critical damage of your vehicle, you have to follow the below steps in Reliance General Motor insurance Claim process.
Registration of your claim:
- In case of any accident caused to your vehicle you have to register your motor insurance claim with the company immediately.
- Delay in intimation of reliance General Motor Insurance claim will be counted as a violation of policy conditions.
- You can register your reliance General Motor Insurance claim by calling company call center 1800 3009.
Steps Involved in Reliance General Motor Insurance Claim Procedure:
- Please give your mobile number while registering your Reliance General Motor Insurance claim to know claim status from time to time.
- If any major damage to the vehicle and injury to any passengers due to accident please inform to the near by police station.
- Admit the injured person in the Hospital.
- You can know the details of cashless garages details with the help of call center executives.
- Inform to the company, once the vehicle is left at the garage.
- Please try to produce the vehicle for inspection as early as possible.
- Submit all documents listed on time for a speed claim settlement.
- Keep original documents ready for verification by the company loss assessor.
- Produce the vehicle after completion of repairs, if the loss is above 20,000/-.
- Submit bills and receipts within 10 dates from the date of repair.
- Pay the difference bill amount before taking delivery of the vehicle from company cashless network garage, which can be on account of depreciation, salvage, excess, consumables etc.
- Please opt for NEFT (electronic fund transfer) for a hassle free claim settlement, if you have not chosen for company’s cash less network garage.
- In case of a loss due to riots, inform to police immediately.
- If loss caused on account of fire, intimate immediately fire brigade and try to minimise loss.
- In case of a theft claim, please report the loss immediately to the insurance company and also to the police.
- Please co-operate with the investigator in a theft claim and provide necessary information sought by him.
- If you would like to lodge a claim under the personal accident cover of the policy for death or permanent total disablement or loss of limbs or eyes, intimate the call centre executive of the same.
Reliance General Motor Insurance Claim Forms
- Policy copy.
- Registration book.
- Driving license.
- Police Report.
You may have to inform the insurer of the following at the time of intimation of a claim:
- How the accident took place.
- The damages suffered by the vehicle.
- Location of the accident.
- Where the vehicle is available for inspection.
- Injuries to passengers/driver/third parties if any .
- Name and particulars of driver who was driving the vehicle at the time of accident.