Reliance Health Insurance Plans Review
Reliance Health Insurance is one of the Products provided by Reliance Insurance. The Reliance General Health Insurance provides different Reliance Health Insurance Plans for the Customers. Our Site provides complete details regarding each plan offered by the Reliance Insurance. Reliance Life Insurance Health Plan provides Health Insurance for Individuals, Family and Critical Illness Plans. The Insured can select any Health Insurance Reliance Plans according to requirement. The Reliance Insurance Online Payment can be made for Reliance Car Insurance, Reliance Vehicle Insurance. Here we provide the Reliance Health Insurance Policy Details, Reliance Health Insurance Plans, Health Insurance Reliance Features and Benefits, Reliance Family Floater Health Insurance Coverages. Reliance Provides Health Plans for both Reliance Life Insurance and Reliance General Insurance Customers.
Reliance Insurance Company Limited
Reliance Insurance Company Limited is one of the Top Insurance Company, which provides many Products. The Products offered by Reliance Insurance are Health Insurance, Car Insurance, Two Wheeler Insurance, Travel Insurance. Reliance Health Insurance is one of the Products provided by Reliance Insurance, which covers different Reliance Family Floater Health Insurance Plans. The Customer looking for best Health Insurance Policy can opt for this Health Insurance Reliance Plan. The Hospitalization and Medical Expenses of the Insured will be paid by the Company on the occurrence of Health Issue. The Policy Holder have to pay the Premium in time to avail the benefits. The Reliance Health Insurance Policy Details, Reliance Health Insurance Plans are available below. The Official Website for Reliance Life Insurance is www.reliancelife.com, Reliance General Insurance is www.reliancegeneral.co.in.
Reliance Health Insurance Policy Details
Reliance Health Insurance Policy Details includes Reliance Health Insurance Features and Benefits, Reliance Health Insurance Coverages/Inclusions, which is available below.
Reliance Health Insurance Features and Benefits
Reliance Health Insurance Features and Benefits are as follows.
- Tax Benefits: The Policy Holders are exempted from Income Tax under section 80 D of the IT Act for Reliance Life Insurance Health Plan. For information bout Tax on Insurance Policies, refer www.taxqueries.in.
- Lifetime Renewal: Reliance Health Insurance Renewal option is provided Life long for the Insured for hospitalization/medical expenses.
- Quick Claims Approval: Health Insurance Reliance has a broad range of Network Hospitals across India. Provides Cashless services, reimbursement Claim Service, which makes the claim approval process quick and easy.
- Ambulance Charges: Reliance Insurance provides Ambulance Charges of Rs 1000/- if the Insured is Hospitalized for more than 24 hours in a policy period.
- Discounts: Reliance Life Insurance offers Policy Renewal Discounts to the Insured for every 3 years of the Policy.
- Cumulative Bonus: The Company will provide the Cumulative Bonus for each completed Policy Year on the base sum insured.
Reliance Health Insurance Coverages/Inclusions
- Pre-Hospitalization Cover: Pre-Hospitalization expenses are provided to Insured for Reliance Insurance Plans. The Expenses for the treatment of Policy Holder before hospitalization will be paid by the Health Insurance Reliance.
- Post-Hospitalization Cover: The Reliance General Health Insurance will provide Post-hospitalization expenses incurred by the Insured for the Treatment.
- Day care procedures: The Reliance Health Insurance Plan Covers Day Care Procedures that require less than 24-hour Hospitalization for the treatment. The Reliance Insurance covers 150-day care treatments and procedures that are listed in the Policy.
- Inpatient treatment: Reliance General Health Insurance provides Medical expenses incurred for Room rent, Nursing, boarding expenses, Intensive care unit (ICU), Medicines, drugs, etc.,
- Free Health Helpline/Doctor Anytime: The Insured can avail the Health Services through the Reliance Insurance Website. The Policy Holder can take the Medical advice from the Medical Practitioner through Online/ Telephone.
The Reliance Health Insurance Plans are provided below, the insured can opt for any of the plans according to the Requirement. For some Reliance health insurance policy, there are additional coverages. So please refer the Health Insurance Reliance plans given below.
Reliance Health Insurance Plans
The Reliance Health Insurance Plans provided by Reliance Insurance is available below.
Reliance Health Gain Policy has the facility for Individual and Floater Option, which covers a maximum of 6 members in the policy. It Covers the entire family that comprises of self, spouse, daughter/son, mother/father, siblings, daughter-in-law/son-in-law. Cashless and Reimbursement facility is provided to the Insured for the treatment of hospitalization. Pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses are allowed under this Policy. For More Information Please follow the below link.
Reliance Health Gain Policy
Reliance Critical Illness Policy covers Individual under this Policy. The Policy includes 10 Critical Illnesses that are listed under Reliance Critical Illness Policy. The Policy Holder have to select the Option for Sum Insured and undergo medical checkups if the Insured exceeds more than 46 years. The Insurer will provide claim-free renewal for the Policy Holder. For Detailed Information follow the below link.
Reliance Critical Illness Policy
Reliance Personal Accident Policy provides financial support to the Insured and their family members at the time of the accident to the Policy Holder. The Persons covered under this policy consists of Self, Spouse, Dependent Children. The Facility of Reimbursement of Medical Expenses is also included in this policy. For More Information Please follow the below link.
Reliance Personal Accident Policy
Reliance Health Total covers all the health related expenses like surgeries and critical illnesses. The Insured can select the sum insured options according to the requirement. Medical Reimbursement Facility is provided for all medical expenses. The Insured is exempted from Tax under Section 80D as per rules. The Policy can be renewed up to the age of 99 years. For Detailed Information follow the below link.
Reliance Health Total
Reliance Life Easy Care Fixed Benefit Plan covers all the health related expenses due to surgical treatment or critical illnesses. The Policy provides the benefit of Daily Hospital Cash Benefit, Surgical Cash Benefit, Major Surgical Benefit, Critical Illness. The Insured is exempted from Tax under Section 80D as per rules. The Policy can be renewed up to the age of 99 years. For More Information Please follow the below link.
Reliance Life Easy Care Fixed Benefit Plan
Reliance Life Care For You Advantage Plan covers all the members of the Family, which includes self, Children, Dependent Parents, Parents-in-law. The Policy Covers 150 Day Care Procedures. The Insured is exempted from Tax under Section 80D as per rules. Pre and Post Hospitalization benefit are covered under this policy. Renewal Discount is also provided by the Insurer under this Policy. For Detailed Information follow the below link.
Reliance Life Easy Care Fixed Benefit Plan