- 1 Reliance Home Insurance
- 2 About Reliance General Insurance Company
- 3 Reliance Home Insurance Policy Details
- 4 Reliance Home Insurance Benefits
- 5 Reliance Home Insurance Features
- 6 Coverages of Reliance Home Insurance Policy
- 7 Reliance Home Insurance Policy Exclusions
- 8 Reliance Householder Insurance Policy Proposal form
- 9 Reliance Home Insurance Policy Claim Process
- 10 Reliance General Insurance Contact Details
- 11 Contact Details:
- 12 Corporate Office Address
- 13 Reliance Home Insurance Related Documents and Posts
- 14 Reliance Home Insurance Login
- 15 Reliance Home Insurance Online Payment
- 16 Reliance Home Insurance Renewal
- 17 Reliance Home Insurance Claim Forms
- 18 Reliance Home Insurance Recruitment
Reliance Home Insurance
Reliance Home Insurance Plans are offered by Reliance General Insurance Company to cover your home against risks and from natural calamities. Reliance Insurance Company offers Insurance policies not only for Home but also for Health, Two Wheeler, and also provides Travel Insurance Policies. As per your requirements, you can select any of the Reliance General Insurance plans. Since all these Home products are tailor-made satisfying the needs of people. The premiums will be as per your sum assured. The Policyholder can pay Premium using Reliance Home Insurance Online Payment. The Insured can calculate the premium using Reliance Home Insurance Premium Calculator. You can Renew your policy by using Reliance Home Insurance Online Renewal.
A house is often the most expensive asset that is owned by an individual. In keeping the view of customer needs Reliance Insurance Company has designed Reliance Home Insurance Policy. These Reliance Home Policy will provide protection against the risks of terrorism, fire, earthquake, storm, flood, cyclone, burglary and breakdown of appliances. Reliance householder policy offers a discount on premium depending upon the number of sections of the plan opted by the Proposer.
About Reliance General Insurance Company
Reliance General Insurance company is headquartered at Mumbai. The company was incorporated on 17th August 2000. Rakesh Jain was the executive chairman and CEO of Reliance General. It is the first private general insurance company to be awarded the ISO certification in India. Reliance General (RGI) offers insurance solutions for auto, health, home, property, travel, marine, and other speciality products. Reliance group has 4 companies namely Reliance Power, Reliance Communications, Reliance Infrastructure, and Reliance Capital. The Reliance Insurance Company operates the operations include money payment, policy renewal, and to know the policy status through online. Those who want to buy policies need not go to any of the Reliance branches and waste their time. By using Reliance online Payment, Users can buy online from anywhere and anytime. Every year Reliance General Insurance Company offers many customer services. The official website of Reliance Home Insurance Company is www.reliancegeneral.co.in.
Reliance Home Insurance Policy Details
Reliance Home Insurance Benefits
Reliance General Home Insurance Policy has many benefits. Following are the advantages that are offered by Reliance Householder Insurance Policy.
- Cover for all your valuable things.
- RelianceHome Insurance has Low premiums.
- Hassle-free and convenient processes for claims and applications.
- 24*7 customer services are available.
- There is a convenience to choose the different types of covers.
- This Home Insurance is not for own houses for also for rent house.
Reliance Home Insurance Features
Reliance General Insurance Householder Policy has many features. Following are the functions that are offered by Reliance General Insurance Policy.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile, TV, computer, etc.
- Plumbing Assistance and Pest Control Assistance.
- Electronic Gadgets Repair Assistance.
- Medical Contact Information.
- This policy not only covers your home but also protects your family against unforeseen accidents.
- Additionally your mechanical and electrical appliances like the washing machine.
- Protection against earthquake, burglary, fire or even terrorism-related losses.
Coverages of Reliance Home Insurance Policy
Fire and Allied Perils
- Cover for household goods like furniture durables, clothes, utensils and such against losses resulting from the following threats:
- Explosion/ Implosion.
- Aircraft damage.
- Riots, strike.
- Landslide, flood and inundation, earthquake.
- Impact damage.
Burglary and Housebreaking
- Compensation of up to Rs. 2 lakh for loss or damage to the items in your house against any theft, burglary, housebreaking.
- Cover for jewelry.
Domestic Mechanical and Electrical Appliances
- You can choose these following categories that are covered under the policy.
- Domestic Electrical and Mechanical appliances:
- Washing Machine.
- Air conditioner.
- Vacuum Cleaner.
- Domestic Electronic appliances
- Music System.
- DVD Player.
- Domestic Electrical and Mechanical appliances:
You can cover yourself and your family members aged from 5 to 70 years. The package offered to you and your family members will follow this kind of structure.
- Maximum Sum Insured for self and for earning spouse can be the SI opted.
- Sum Insured for a non-earning spouse will be 50% of the earning member or Rs. 1 lakh.
- Children, aged between 5 years and 25 years, will have an SI of 25% of the earning member or Rs. 50,000 per child.
Reliance Home Insurance Policy Exclusions
The following are the exclusions which are not covered under the policy
- Willful destruction of property.
- Loss and damage caused by war.
- Loss or damage caused by wear and tear.
- Pollution and contamination, spoilage.
- A Volcanic eruption or other convulsions of nature.
- Change of temperature resulting in damage of stocks.
- Consequential effects of the specified perils.
Reliance Householder Insurance Policy Proposal form
For buying the Reliance Home Insurance Policy Offline, the Policyholder have to read the Brochure carefully. So for the convenience of the customers, we are providing the proposal forms, Brochures, Policy Wordings. The Required documents which are to be submitted along with the proposal forms are attached below.
Reliance Home Insurance Policy Claim Process
The Reliance Householder Insurance Claim Process is simple and settlement is quick. It makes your claim settlement within few days. These are steps to intimate a claim.
- Intimate the claim by calling to the Toll-free Helpline no. 1800 3009.
- The Company will assign a surveyor to assess the extent of damage within 2 working days.
- The surveyor will submit a final assessment report along with all the required documents After completing the survey.
- You have the option to receive the claim amount directly into your account through NEFT transfer.
- To avail this facility just submit a cancelled cheque with an ID proof like PAN card to Reliance General Insurance Company.
The claim forms are attached below. As per your requirement, you can download the claim forms.
Reliance General Insurance Contact Details
For any queries call to the Reliance Customer care. Visit the nearest branch of Reliance General Insurance.
The Customer Care Numbers is 1800 3009.
The official website of Reliance General Insurance: www.reliancegeneral.co.in.
Reliance General Insurance mail id on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Office Address
Reliance General Insurance,
Correspondence Unit, 301-302,
Corporate House RNT Marg, Opp. Jhabua Tower,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India – 452001.
Reliance Home Insurance Related Documents and Posts
Here we are providing related posts of the Reliance Home Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the Online Payment, Recruitment, Renewal, Claim Forms, and Documents.