Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment Process
Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment process helps policyholders to pay their premium online. Reliance Life Insurance is one of the leading Life Insurance in India that provides Reliance Life Insurance Online Premium Payment Facility. It provides Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment option for Wealth Solutions, Protection solutions, Child solutions and Saving solutions. There are various life insurance plans like Unit Linked Plans and Solution for Groups, etc. Reliance Online Payment helps customers to buy policies, make payment and calculate premium through online. Any Reliance Holder can pay premium through Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment service that is provided by Reliance India Life Insurance. With the help of Online web portal of Reliance Life Insurance Company, renewal and premium payments can be made easily.
About Reliance Life Insurance Company
Reliance Life Insurance is largest private life insurance company with more than 10 million customers. Reliance Life insurance company has more than 900 branches, and over 100000 advisors are available. Reliance life insurance provides protection and helps in financial needs to your family in case of your unfortunate absence. Reliance life insurance provides insurance covers, medical expenses or loans to your family. Shri. Dhirubhai H. Ambani is the founder of Reliance Life insurance company and Anil Dhirubai Ambani Chairman of Reliance Life insurance company. Anup Rau is the CEO and Executive Director of Reliance Life insurance company.Reliance Life Insurance is the one of the top private sector life insurance company.
Reliance Life Insurance Company Provides Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment for different life insurance products for the customers to provide protection and helps in financial needs to their family. Reliance Life provides Wealth Solutions, Protection solutions, Child solutions and Saving solutions.
Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment is introduced to save time and money of the Reliance Life Insurance customers. Those who want to buy policies need not go to any of the Reliance Life Insurance branches and waste their time. By using Reliance Online Premium Payment, users can buy online from anywhere and anytime. Every year Reliance Insurance Company offers many customer services. Reliance Online Premium Payment service is introduced to make renewal and Premium Payment easy for customers. The procedure for Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment is given below.
Reliance Life Insurance Online Premium Payment
You can buy any policy through online using Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment. By visiting the official site of Reliance Life Insurance, you can easily buy the policy. These are the steps to be followed to buy the policy through Reliance Online Payment. Visit www.reliancelife.com to buy Reliance Life Insurance Policy through Reliance Life Insurance Online Premium Payment. The Policyholder has a facility of paying premium through online mode. In the case of Premium payment through online mode follow the Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment process given below.
How to Make Reliance Life Insurance Premium Online Payment?
- Visit the official website www.reliancelife.com.
- There on the top you can find some options.
- By hovering the mouse on above Life Insurance Plans, you can get different plans.
- For, e.g., Click on ‘Solutions for Group’.
- You can see the page as shown below.
- In ‘Solutions for Group’ plans, you can find different plans.
- Select any one of the plans.
- For, e.g., Click on ‘ Reliance Group Term Assurance Plus’.
- Then in a new page you can find about the policy details.
- Check the plan details and if it is useful for you click on to proceed.
- Enter your personal details and click on Pay Premium for Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment.
- For the direct link click on http://www.reliancelife.com/life-insurance-plans/group-insurance/reliance-group-term-assurance-plus.
3 Steps to Pay Reliance Life Insurance Online Premium Payment
For buying the Reliance Life Insurance Policy, you can follow the steps given below. By using Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment, renewal and payments can be made easy. To buy Reliance Insurance policy follow the below steps regarding Reliance Online Payment.
- At the top of the Reliance Life Insurance home page, you can see ‘Buy Online’.
- Select any one type of Insurance Plan.
- Select the plan and click on ‘Get Quote’.
- Then you can find the page as shown below.
- Fill the details.
- After filling click on the declaration box and then Submit.
- You can find the page as shown below for Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment.
- Enter all the details that are mandatory.
- Enter the Sum Assured.
- Finally, in the third step confirm the application and click on calculate.
- After submitting the application, you can get your payment details.
- Finally, your policy will be issued/ renewed.
- You will get a confirmation mail about Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment and policy status.
- For the direct link click on http://onlinesales.reliancelife.com/online-term-plan/get-quote?UTM_Source=Blowout.
5 Ways to Make Reliance Life Insurance Online Premium Payment
The Reliance Life Insurance policy holders can buy the policy through online and can make payments online. There are 5 ways to make Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment.
- Log into your Lifeline account with your customer id and password.
- Select the policy that is due for payment.
- Choose payment option and provide your Credit card / bank information for payment authorization.
- If you want to make Payment through IVR, then call to the Toll-Free no 1800 3000 8181.
You can make Premium Payments in Reliance Life Branches and also in some of the listed Branches. You can get the detailed information about Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment in the official website. The listed branches where you pay the premium are below.
- Axis Bank Branches.
- IDBI Bank Branches.
- Yes Branches.
- SCHIL Branches.
4. ECS/ Direct Debit
You can pay Premium through ECS or Direct Debit Cards for Reliance Life Insurance Online Payment.
5. Bill Desk/ Bill Junction
- Log on to Bill Desk/ Bill Junction.
- Register yourself online.
- Select Reliance Life Insurance as a Biller under Insurance category.
- Enroll your Policy.
- Authorize your payment.