- 1 Reliance student travel insurance Policy
- 2 Reliance student travel insurance Introduction
- 3 Reliance student travel insurance policy Eligibility and Conditions
- 4 Reliance student travel insurance policy Review and benefits
- 5 Reliance student travel insurance policy cover
- 6 Reliance Student travel insurance claim procedure
- 7 Reliance Student travel insurance Details & Documents for Claim
- 8 Reliance Student travel insurance policy Details
- 9 Important Points to Remember
- 10 Reliance Student travel insurance Exclusions and Inclusions
- 11 Reliance Student travel insurance customer care
- 12 Reliance Student travel insurance FAQs
- 13 Reliance Student travel insurance Forms
- 14 About Reliance Senior Citizen Travel policy
- 15 About Reliance Overseas Travel Policy
- 16 About Reliance Annual Multi Trip Travel policy
Reliance student travel insurance Policy
Reliance student travel insurance Introduction
Reliance student travel insurance is specially designed for the Students who are planning for the further studies in abroad.Studying abroad is an exciting prospect. There will be new places to explore, opportunity to meet people from around the world, but there’s always a little nervousness! What if something happens? Who will help me? Well, we will help you in case there’s an emergency.
Reliance general insurance gives you an opportunity that is reliance travel insurance plan which covers many risks like Emergency expenses,study interruption etc.
Reliance travel insurance policy is a Comprehensive coverage through various unique benefits like Bail Bond, Study Interruption, Sponsor Protection, Two-way flight coverage for compassionate visit etc.Reliance travel care insurance policy has a Zero paperwork and an affordable premium to make your holiday quick and easy
Reliance student health insurance is a Unique plan that offers coverage for only non-medical benefits
Reliance student travel insurance policy Eligibility and Conditions
Reliance Student Travel Policy is issued for the students age group are:
|Minimum Age||16 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
with a minimum age of and a of will be issued a
- Reliance student travel insurance policy can be taken upto a period of 2 years
- A special Basic Plan offering only non-medical benefits
- Coverage of pre-existing ailments in case of life threatening situations
- Extensive coverage catering to the requirements of various universities abroad all this and more at a very affordable cost compared to taking health insurance overseas
- Two way compassionate visit benefit to ensure that you are by the side of your loved ones in times of an emergency
- Automated extensions of Policy in case of medical emergency and evacuation (upto 30 days) and delay of common carrier (up to 7 days) beyond Policy expiry.
- Quick and hassle-free settlement for your claims.
Reliance student travel insurance policy Review and benefits
Reliance travel insurance policy has a Custom made Plans are Platinum, Gold, Silver, Standard and Basic that are available for students to choose from depending on his/her and the university’s requirements.
Reliance student travel insurance policy cover
Reliance student travel insurance is a comprehensive coverage through unique facilities like
- The Company will arrange to pay the bail amount to the appropriate authority/court, on behalf of the insured person if the person have been arrested or detained by police or judicial authorities for any bailable offence whilst abroad.Study interruption
- In case the sponsor, who is taking care of the Insured Person tuition fees is injured resulting in his demise, the Company will reimburse the tuition fees.
Two-way flight coverage for compassionate visit:
- The company will reimburse the return fare for an immediate family member to visit you or for you to visit your family member in case of hospitalisation extending to more than seven consecutive days.
Other coverage like:
- Emergency medical expenses incurred by you whilst abroad, for any sudden illness, injury or death
- Emergency expenses made for medical evacuation to India
- Expenses incurred while transporting the insured’s mortal remains back home or towards burial abroad in case of an untimely demise
- Reliance student travel ins
- urance cover an acute anesthetic treatment of teeth due to an injury
- Accidental bodily injury during the trip
- Compensation for death or permanent disability due to an accident, while riding as a passenger in a common carrier
- Cost of obtaining a fresh or duplicate passport in case of a lost passport
- Total loss of your checked-in baggage by a common carrier
- Reimbursement of return ticket fare for a family member visiting you, the insured, if you’re hospitalised for more than 7 days
- Payment of bail amount to the appropriate authority, if you’re arrested or detained by any judicial authorities for a bailable offence, while abroad.
- Reimbursement of current (paid) semester fee, if your education is interrupted due to a medical condition.
- Reimbursement of tuition fees, in case the sponsor paying your fee passes away due to an injury.
Reliance Student travel insurance claim procedure
In case of any emergency assistance during your stay abroad, call us immediately. We will attend all your medical assistance and emergency services:
Step 1: Intimate Reliance General Insurance within 24 hours of occurrence of claim
Step 2: To avail Worldwide cashless facility, call on the below mentioned numbers
Step 3: For reimbursement, submit fully filed claim form along with all documents at the below mentioned address
Contact Details for our Service Provider – Europ Assistance:
Europ Assistance India Pvt. Ltd.
C-301, Business Square,
Andheri – Kurla Road, Chakala,
Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400093, India
Reliance Student travel insurance Details & Documents for Claim
Details you will need to provide us to file a claim are as follows:
- Policy number
- Name of insured person
- Your current contact number
- Permanent contact number & email id (mandate)
- Diagnosis in case of medical cases
- Place and country of loss
- Provider name
- Contact details and the name of the caller (in case the person intimating the claim is not the insured)
- Date & time of accident
- Brief description of loss
|Medical Accident & Sickness Expenses (Outside India)||
|Loss of Baggage||
|Delay of Baggage||
|Trip Delay/ Cancellation/ interruption/ missed connection||
|Loss of Passport||
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment||
|Financial Emergency Assistance||
Reliance Student travel insurance policy Details
Important Points to Remember
Notify your claim at the Europ Assistance call centre. If, due to circumstance, you’re not able to do so, ask one of your relatives / friends / colleagues to notify the claim on your behalf.
Apart from that, keep the following in mind for making claims under a particular section / type.
- Notify police authorities in case of a road traffic accident
- Collect all the bills, receipts and medical papers (in original) from the doctors, hospitals and / or other medical establishments
- Get your claim form filled in and signed by the attending physician
Loss of Passport:
- Notify the police authorities immediately
- Contact the Indian Embassy for a duplicate passport (If required, ask the folks at Europ Assistance to locate Indian Embassy and provide information about the formalities for obtaining duplicate passport.)
Baggage Delay/ Loss:
- Inform the airline about your loss immediately
- Get a Property Irregularity Report from the airline
- Collect details of the compensation received from airlines in case of baggage loss
Trip Delay/ Cancellation/ Interruption/ Missed Connection:
- Collect correspondence from the airlines certifying the cause of the delay/cancellation
Financial Emergency / Bail Bond:
- Notify the police authorities immediately
- Contact our service provider
- Contact the Indian emergency , if required
- Do not commit any benefit/compensation or enter into any agreement
Reliance Student travel insurance Exclusions and Inclusions
|Reliance student travel insurance gives you the best during your journey and stay, there are certain expenses which will be covered. they are:
||Reliance student travel insurance gives you the best during your journey and stay, there are certain expenses which will not be covered. they are:
Reliance Student travel insurance customer care
- Instant online policy booking (or on call @ 1800 3009 Toll free)
- If you need more information about the policy, feel free to call us on 1800 3009 (Toll free) or take a free quick quote to know your premium.
Reliance Student travel insurance FAQs
1.Can I extend my policy?
A.Yes, you can!
If your holiday is extended for any reason, we recommend that you extend your policy. It always better to be safe than sorry!
Bought your policy though an agent?
Fill out this extension form and send it across to your agent, who will do the rest.
Bought your policy online?
Download and fill this extension form and mail it to us email@example.com along with contacts details (name, address & number) of theperson, who will pay the extension premium on your behalf.
2.How can I cancel my policy?
A.To cancel your policy, all you have to do is submit a letter at any of our branch offices. Once we receive a written request from you, your policy will be cancelled within one day.
3.Will I get refund if I cancel the policy?
A. The policy bought online will be cancelled and the amount refunded on a pro-rata basis provided no claims have been made subject to minimum 30 days left for the policy to expire.
4.How many times can we extend the policy in one year duration?
A.You can extend the policy any number of times provided the total duration of the policy is less than or equal to 360 days.
5.What happens if the flight is delayed?
A.In case your flight is delayed for more than 12 hours from the scheduled time, due to unforeseen circumstances like illness, death, delay due to bad weather, natural disaster, we will reimburse to you up to the maximum amount as mentioned in your policy.