- 1 SBI Car Insurance Review
- 2 SBI General Car Insurance Policy Details
- 3 SBI Car Insurance Coverages and Benefits
- 4 SBI Car Insurance Add-ons
- 5 SBI Car Insurance Exclusions (Factors not covered)
- 6 Documents required to Buy SBI General Car Insurance Policy
- 7 SBI Car Insurance Claim Process
- 8 SBI Car Insurance Claim Procedure
- 9 SBI General Insurance Contact Details
- 10 Contact Details:
- 11 Corporate Office Address
- 12 SBI General Car Insurance Related Posts
- 13 SBI General Car Insurance Login
- 14 SBI Car Insurance Renewal Process
- 15 SBI Car Insurance Online Payment
- 16 SBI Car Insurance Claim Procedure
- 17 SBI General Insurance Recruitment
SBI Car Insurance Review
SBI Car Insurance is the Best Motor Insurance Policy offered by the SBI General Insurance Company. This company covers the loss caused due to the physical damage of your insured vehicle. The State Bank of India General Car Insurance also gives the sum assured to the third party liabilities and injuries. They give the extra protection through unique Add on covers. SBI General Car Insurance Policy can be purchased through online or offline. While Choosing the SBI General Car Insurance policy, Insured should always compare premium offered by various insurers to ensure that he got the best deal. The amount of premium would depend on the make and value of the car, state from where it was registered, and manufacturing year. You can calculate the premium using SBI Car Insurance Premium Calculator.
SBI Motor Insurance Policy is the best one to make your journey comfortable and hassle-free. SBI Car Insurance offers coverages for an occurrence of any risk to your vehicle. The SBI Personal Accident Policy provide benefits to the policyholder and their family also. SBI General Car Insurance is available in different types of coverages. SBI Car Insurance also provides the health cover for personal accident policy. SBI Health Insurance mainly covers your emergency medical and non-medical expenses.
SBI General Car Insurance Policy Details
SBI General Insurance offers the SBI Motor Insurance Plan for a car, two wheeler, commercial vehicles, etc. For this SBI Car Insurance Policy, there are some benefits, coverages, exclusions that were mentioned below.
SBI Car Insurance Coverages and Benefits
SBI Insurance provides the SBI Car Insurance Coverages against the following.
- Personal Accident Cover: Compulsory personal accident coverage is Rs. 2 Lakhs for owners/drivers.
- Third Party Liabilities: Any accident caused to the third party and it takes to death or any permanent disabilities or any temporary disabilities. At that time, SBI General Insurance gives the sum of recovery amount.
- Loss/damage occurred due to a natural disaster are as follows.
- Self–ignition, Fire, explosion.
- Accidental damage by external means lightning, earthquake.
- Flood, Typhoon, inundation, hurricane, storm, tempest.
- Hailstorm, frost, landslide, and rockslide.
- Loss/damage occurred due to a man-made activities are as follows.
- Terrorist activity, burglary, malicious act, riot, strike, and theft.
- Any damage in transit by rail, road, elevator or air, lift, and inland waterway.
- NCB (No Claim Bonus): If there is no claim during the policy period, then you will get the NCB on a renewal of your policy.
SBI Car Insurance Add-ons
SBI General Car Insurance Add-ons means the customer will get additional benefits with the payment of additional premium. The following are the SBI General Car Insurance Add-ons.
- Additional Legal liabilities: Following are the additional benefits given by the SBI General Car Insurance for the legal liabilities.
- Employees travelling in/driving the vehicle other than paid driver.
- Whose occupation is driving, for them also they are giving the money when any accident occurs while driving.
- Bi fuel-Kit: The CNG-LPG bi-fuel kit can also be covered under SBI General Car Insurance.
- Nil Depreciation: Means when the car crashes they will give the money for that repairs and replacements of any parts.
- Return to Invoice:
- If the vehicle is stolen, at that time also they get the half of the amount of the vehicle.
- Customers have to take the vehicle insurance from the period of 2 years of the date of registration of the vehicle.
- Cover for Key Replacement:
- For any replacement claim shall be subject to 10% co-share of the total cost of replacement subject to a minimum of Rs 500/-, by the Insured.
- Any item that is given by the company is equal to the original quality and quantity.
- These items are given only one time during the Policy period.
- Loss of Personal Belongings: The maximum amount payable under this Policy is Rs 50,000/- during the Policy period. Each claim is subject to a deductible of Rs 5000/- for Laptop and Jewelleries and Rs 2500/- for Mobiles and Rs 500/- for the rest.
- Depreciation Reimbursement: The following are the SBI General Car Insurance Depreciation factors.
- As per SBI General Car Insurance policy, the Rate of Depreciation is for the replaced parts will be as per the age of vehicles. IDV: Insured Declared value.
Age of the Vehicle: 5 years.
The rate of Depreciation for fixing IDV: 0.525%.
SBI Car Insurance Exclusions (Factors not covered)
Following are the factors that are not covered by the SBI General Car Insurance when any loss or damage caused to the vehicle.
- If the premium has not been credited to SBI General Insurance Company Ltd within the period, loss or damage will not be covered.
- Loss or damage caused due to mechanical and electrical breakdown, including manufacturing defect.
- Loss or damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk that this company does not cover factors.
- Damage occurred while using invalid license.
- The accident took place when they are driving by taking drugs or liquor.
- Normal Tear, Wear, and General mellow of the vehicle.
- Any Consequential Losses.
Documents required to Buy SBI General Car Insurance Policy
The following are the documents needed to buy the SBI Car Insurance policy.
- Registration No. of the Vehicle.
- Registration Authority & Location.
- Engine No.
- Chassis No.
- Address Proof.
- Keep your RC copy by hand.
SBI Car Insurance Claim Process
The SBI General Insurance offers the Claim Process for SBI Car Insurance Policy. The Insured have to follow this SBI General Car Insurance Claim Process for Intimation of Claim. The Insurer will provide the medical, financial and other assistance to you and your family in case of the emergency condition while traveling on a vehicle. For the SBI Car Insurance Claim Process click on the below link.
SBI General Insurance Contact Details
For any queries call to the SBI General Insurance Customer Care Number. (Or) Visit the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance.
The Customer Care Numbers are 1800-22-1111, 1800-102-1111.
The official website of SBI General Insurance is www.sbigeneral.in.
SBI General Insurance mail id is email@example.com.
Corporate Office Address
SBI General Insurance Company,
Natraj, 101, 201 & 301,
Junction of Western Express Highway & Andheri Kurla – Road,
Mumbai – 400 069.
SBI General Car Insurance Related Posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of the SBI General Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the SBI General Car Insurance Login, SBI Renewal Process, SBI Car Insurance Online Payment, SBI General Insurance Claim Process, and SBI General Insurance Recruitment.