SBI General Insurance Claim Process – Download Claim Form
SBI General Insurance Claim Process is available for all the General Insurance Policies of SBI General. The Claim Form is different for all the Policies of SBI General Insurance Company Limited. The Different SBI General Insurance Policies are Health Insurance, Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance and Home Insurance. The SBI General Insurance is one of the Top General Insurance Company in India. The Insured of SBI General Insurance can apply for Claim Online through Intimation of Claim. The SBI General Insurance Claim Process for SBI General Health Insurance, SBI General Motor Insurance, SBI General Travel Insurance, SBI General Home Insurance are explained here on our website.
SBI General Insurance Company Claim Forms for all the General Insurance Policies such as Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Motor Insurance and Home Insurance can be downloaded from our site. SBI General Insurance Claims Philosophy is explained clearly here so that the Insured can know the SBI General Insurance Claim Process in an easy way.
About SBI General Insurance
SBI General Insurance is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). Out of the Total Capital of SBI General Insurance Company Limited, SBI owns 74%, and the remaining 26% is owned by IAG. The Three Customer Segments covered by SBI General are Retail Segment, Corporate Segment and SME Segment. The General Insurance Policies Offered by SBI General Insurance covers both Individual Insurance and Insurance for Business. SBI General Covers Personal Accident Insurance Cover for more than 1.5 crores of SBI Saving Bank Account Holders. The Insured can Buy, Renew or Intimate a Claim from the SBI General Website www.sbigeneral.in. SBI General Insurance Claim Process is available below for the Policy Holder, who want make a Claim on the occurrence of any event.
Claim Process for SBI General Insurance
The Policy Holder of SBI General Insurance gets a better Customer Service for the Settlement of a Claim in a transparent way. The Claim Process will be fast and fair so that the Insured will get the Claim amount quickly after Intimation of the Claim. The SBI General Insurance Policy Holders can Intimate a Claim through Online by filling the necessary details in the form. The Claims Philosophy is explained clearly here in our site and the Insured can Download SBI General Insurance Claim Form for all the Policies. The Steps for SBI General Insurance Claim Process are
6 Steps of SBI General Insurance Claim Process
- The Policy Holder has to intimate about Claim to the SBI General Insurance.
- The Insured will get the assistance from Claims Team of SBI General in Emergency Conditions.
- The Insurer will Co-ordinate with the Insured to get the assets replaced or repaired.
- The Progress about your claim will be intimated by the Insurer.
- The Choice of accessing the Local Service Providers will be available for the policyholders.
- At last the Claim will be settled to the Insured.
How to Intimate SBI General Insurance Claim through Online
The SBI General Claim can be intimated through Online by visiting the Official Website www.sbigeneral.in. The Process for Intimation of Claim through Online is available below.
- Log on to SBI General Insurance Website www.sbigeneral.in.
- On the Top of the Home page, you will find Claims Option.
- The Below page appears on the screen.
- You will find Intimate a Claim Option, Click on Intimate a Claim.
- The Following window appears on the Screen.
- Fill all the Details such as Name, Mobile Number, City, Policy Number and Click on Submit.
- The Claim will be registered with the SBI General Insurance.
- Direct Link to Intimate a Claim with SBI General Insurance is http://www.sbigeneral.in/Internet/faces/intimate-a-claim
Download SBI General Insurance Claim Form
The SBI General Insurance Claim Form for all the Policies such as SBI General Health Insurance, SBI General Motor Insurance, SBI General Travel Insurance, SBI General Home Insurance can be downloaded from our site. The Claim Forms for all the General Insurance Policies of SBI General are available below.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Form
SBI General Car Insurance Claim Form
SBI General Health Insurance Claim Form
SBI General Home Insurance Claim Form
The SBI General Insurance Claim Process for all the Policies are explained clearly here.