SBI General Insurance Company
SBI General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). Bhaskar Jyoti Sarma is the CEO & Managing Director of SBI GI Company. In this SBI holds 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%.
SBI General is currently serving three key customer segments i.e. Retail Segment (catering to Individual & Families), Corporate Segment (catering mid to large size Companies) and SME Segment.
SBI GI is committed to providing high-quality general insurance products in India with a vision to emerge as the most trusted protection provider.
State Bank of India General Insurance Company Limited Claim Form
SBI GI has a dedicated and experienced claims team aim to deliver you a differentiated customer service of a fast, fair, convenient and transparent claims process for the management and settlement of your claim. For claim your policy you must need to fill the details in the claim form.
- Provide assistance in emergency situations
- Relieve the stress of a claim by coordinating repair and replacement of your assets
- Keep you informed of the progress of your claim
- Provide you with the choice of accessing our preferred local service providers
SBI General Insurance Premium Calculator
The calculator provides only approximate values of the indices indicated. You can calculate the premium with sbi general insurance premium calculator. The company provides that option for the customers use. To calculate the premium you must need to enter some details like policy term, sum assured, policyholder name, etc. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
State Bank of India General Insurance Recruitment
SBI GI provides recruitment details for Assistant Manager, Executive/Senior Executive, Manager Health Claims, HR & Learning Manager, Branch Manager, Human Resource & Learning, Claims, Underwriting Manager, Secretarial Assistant and Other Vacancy Post.
SBI Insurance is here to fulfill your dream of a rewarding and enriching career. SBI Insurance offers an environment that encourages honesty, collaborative working, and the pursuit of excellence. The company acknowledges and reward talent, support you in achieving and exceeding your goals and celebrate your personal and professional success.
Corporate Office Address
SBI General Insurance Company,
Natraj, 101, 201 & 301,
Junction of Western Express Highway & Andheri Kurla – Road,
Mumbai – 400 069.
SBI General Insurance Customer Care Number
Email I.D: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI General Insurance Products
The Various Products offered by SBI General Insurance is available below.
SBI General Insurance Company Products
Health Insurance Plans
- SBI Individual Personal Accident Policy
- SBI Health Insurance Policy
- SBI Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- SBI Hospital Daily Cash Insurance Policy
Car Insurance Plan
Home Insurance Plan
Travel Insurance Plan
Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
SBI General Insurance Related Posts
The Related Posts of SBI Insurance Company is available below.