- 1 SBI General Insurance Online Payment
- 2 About SBI General Insurance
- 3 SBI General Insurance Online Premium Payment
- 4 SBIG Online Payment through Login
- 5 Steps to Buy SBI General Insurance Policy Online
- 6 SBI General Online Premium Payment using JioMoney Wallet
- 7 SBI General Insurance Policy Renewal Process
SBI General Insurance Online Payment
SBI General Insurance Online Payment helps policyholders to pay their premium online. SBIG is one of the leading general insurance companies in India. SBI provides various general insurance policies like Motor Private Car, Health, Critical Illness, Travel, Individual Personal Accident, etc. SBI General Insurance Online Premium Payment helps customers to buy policies, make payments and renewals through online. Any SBI General Insurance Holder can pay premium through SBI General Online Premium Payment service that is provided by State Bank of India General Insurance. With the help of Online web portal of SBI General Insurance Company, renewals and payments can be made easily. Go through the following sections of the article to know more details about the SBI Health Insurance Online Payment steps.
About SBI General Insurance
State Bank is a government owned company with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI General Insurance Company is a joint venture between State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). State Bank of India is active in 56 cities across India. SBI has 74% stake in the company while the remaining 26% by IAG. The CEO and Managing Director of SBI General Insurance were Bhaskar Jyoti Sarma. SBI General offers a wide range of insurance products.
SBI General Insurance Online Payment is introduced to save time and money of the SBI General Insurance customers. Those who want to buy policies need not go to any of the SBI branches and waste their time. By using SBI General Online Payment, users can buy online from anywhere and time. Every year State Bank of India offers many customer services. SBI General Insurance Online Payment service is introduced to make payments and renewals easy for customers. The procedure for SBIonline Payment is given below.
SBI General Insurance Online Premium Payment
You can buy any policy through online using SBI General Insurance Online Payment. By visiting the official site of State Bank of India, that is www.sbigeneral.in you can easily buy the policy. One can make SBIonline Payment in many ways such as through Login, By buying a new policy, and by using JioMoney Wallet. I have provided detailed steps for all those procedures in the following sections.
SBIG Online Payment through Login
- Visit the official website of SBI General Insurance company, i.e., www.sbigeneral.in
- You can find “Login” Option at the top right side of the Home page as shown below.
- On mouse hovering, you can see two options such as Customer and Channel Partner.
- By clicking on the Customer option, you will direct to the Login page as shown below.
- Enter your Email/ user Id and password in the relevant fields.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- With this, SBIG Login process has completed.
- Now, you can check all details regarding the SBI General Insurance policy and also Pay the Premiums from your account.
Steps to Buy SBI General Insurance Policy Online
These are the steps to be followed to buy the policy through SBI General Insurance Online Payment is given below.
- Visit the official website www.sbigeneral.in.
- On the home page, Click on Get a Quote as shown below.
- Now you will redirect to SBIG get quote page.
- You can find different types of insurance policies.
- Click on any one of the insurance policies as per your requirements.
- By clicking on any of the policies, the insured will redirect to a new page.
- There you can find the online application form of the selected policy.
- In the first step, you have to enter your Basic details as shown in the image below.
- After filling your Basic details, you have to fill Insured details.
- In this second step, you can view benefits and select your sum insured.
- You can have benefits on Domiciliary Hospitalisation, Ayurvedic Treatment, Ambulance charges, etc.
- After filling insured details, you have to fill Add on details.
- If you want extra sub-limits, you have to click on relevant option given below.
- After calculating your premium, you have to Add Personal details.
- Now you will go to the third step, i.e., Payment step.
- Finally, after successful payment, your policy will be issued.
- In this way, you can select any one of the policy and follow same steps for buying a new policy.
SBI General Health Insurance Online Payment Steps
One can also make SBIG Online Payment in another method by selecting the desired product from the official site. For Example, if you have chosen Health Insurance Policy from SBIG, then the SBI General Online Payment is as follows.
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI General Insurance Company.
- There on the top menu, you can find various SBIG products such as Motor, Health, Travel, Home, etc.
- Click any of the products as per your choice as shown below.
- For example, if you select Health Insurance, you will redirect to SBIG Health Insurance page as shown below.
- You can find two options namely Renewal, Get a Quote. In that, click on Get a Quote option.
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you can find the application form.
- Fill the SBI Health Online application form with correct details and make payment.
- Your policy will be issued. Like this, you can also make SBI Car Insurance Online Payment.
SBI General Online Premium Payment using JioMoney Wallet
Now make SBI Online Premium payment using JioMoney Wallet easily anytime anywhere. SBI General Online Payment steps using JioMoney Wallet is as follows.
- First of all, install JioMoney App in your mobile.
- When you open the app, you can find a list of Insurance Companies.
- Select SBI General that was available under General Insurance Companies.
- Now you will redirect to SBI General Premium Payment page.
- Finally, make payment using Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking options.
SBI General Insurance Policy Renewal Process
Policyholders of SBI General Insurance can renew their policy and make their payment through SBI General Insurance online payment. For SBI General Insurance Renewal, they can use their Debit/ Credit cards. Policyholders can also view their recent premium payments and renewal details by following the given process.
SBI General Online Renewal Steps
- Go to SBI official website www.sbigeneral.in.
- On the home page, you can find ‘Renew your Policy’ option.
- Click on Renew your policy option as shown below.
- Now you will redirect to SBI General Online Renewal page.
- In the drop down box, one can find different products of SBIG.
- Select any one of the insurance policy.
- For eg: if you want to renew your Motor Two Wheeler insurance, then click on motor two wheeler insurance policy as shown below.
- Enter all the details and fields which are mandatory and finally click on Search button.
- In a new tab, the online application will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Finally, make your SBI General Insurance Online payment using Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking.