SBI General Insurance Renewal
SBI General Insurance renewal is possible in two ways, One is through offline and other through online. For offline renewal, insured must visit the SBI General Insurance Branch Office within the grace period. Insured should fill the corresponding forms regarding the policy and make a payment. Offline Insurance renewal process is a time taking process. To make renewal process easy for the policyholder SBI General Insurance company offers an Online renewal option. SBI General Insurance renewal through online is an easy process compared to the offline process. SBI General Insurance Online renewal through online assists you to renew your SBI General Insurance Policy through online.
By using SBI General Insurance renewal through online, you can renew the policy at any time any place. SBI General Insurance policies including motor insurance, Home insurance, Health insurance, personal accident insurance and travel insurance will have the policy period of 1 year. If Insured interested to continue the Insurance policy, then He/She can renew the policy every year.
About SBI General Insurance
State Bank of India General Insurance company Limited is a joint venture between State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). In Total Capital, SBI has 74% stake in the company while the remaining 26% was held by IAG. SBI General Insurance company limited headquarters located in Mumbai. SBI General is currently serving three key customer segments there is Retail Segment (serving to Individual & Families), Corporate Segment (serving mid to large size Companies) and SME Segment. Current Insurance policies offered by the SBI General covers Motor, Health, Travel, Personal Accident & Home Insurance for Individuals. An Aviation, Fire, Marine, Package, Construction & Engineering, Liability, Group Health, Group Personal Accident & Miscellaneous Insurance for Businesses.
SBI General Insurance Online Renewal Process
Each Insurance policy offered by the SBI General Insurance company has online renewal facility. The process for SBI General Insurance Renewal through online is given below. These are the steps to be followed for SBI General Insurance renewal for motor insurance, Home insurance, Health insurance, personal accident insurance and travel insurance.
- Go to the SBI General Insurance official website http://www.sbigeneral.in/.
- In the Official site top menu, you can find “Renew” Option as shown in below.
- On mouse hovering on Renew option, you can find different policies of various categories such as the private motor car, motor two wheeler, critical illness, health insurance, Hospital daily cash and Individual personal accident etc. as shown below.
- From options in the drop-down list, you need to click on your desired policy that you want to renew online through SBI General Insurance Renewal.
- Suppose if you click on Motor Private Car option a page is opened in next window asking for product details, policy number / Customer ID/ and Chasis No/Engine No/ Reg No. as shown in below image.
- In this page enter correct details from previous SBI General Insurance Policy document and click on search Option.
- To renew your policy through SBI General Insurance Renewal Online process, Login with your policy details (Email/User ID and password) on the Official website.
- Select Policy and payment mode either Net banking or Credit card /Debit card.
- Print/save cyber receipt of your payment for future reference.
- If you are a new user, click on “Register” as shown in the above image. Then Registration Page is opened as shown in below picture.
- The policyholder has to fill the correct details like name, Date of birth, Mobile no, Email Id and password then click on submit.
- For the SBI General Insurance renewal through online follow the steps mentioned above.
- By using above steps Similarly, you can renew for motor two wheeler, critical illness, health insurance, Hospital daily cash and Individual personal accident insurance policies.