SBI Health Insurance Plans
SBI Health Insurance is insurance against the risk of suffering medical expenses among individuals. Difficulties never announce their arrivals. Some of these risks can often bring in unexpected hospitalization causing a financial burden on you and your family. The medical costs, charges like diagnostic tests, Surgeon’s fees, etc. may turn out to be very expensive. SBI Health Insurance realizes your needs appear from such unpredicted situations and offers a range of insurance policies that will help you maintain your savings. Current Insurance policies offered by the SBI General covers Motor, Health, Travel, Personal Accident & Home Insurance for Individuals. SBI Health Insurance plan is one of the most important general Insurance plans offered by SBI.
About SBI General Insurance
SBI General Insurance is an Indian Assurance company. SBI General Insurance company Limited is a joint venture between State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). In Total Capital, SBI has 74% stake in the company while IAG held the remaining 26%. SBI General Insurance company limited headquarters located in Mumbai, India. SBI General is currently serving three key customer segments there is Retail Segment, Corporate Segment, and SME Segment. In Retail Segment, Provides services to Individual & Families. In Corporate Segment SBI serving mid to large sized Companies. SBI Health Insurance is the one of the most excellent plan offered by SBI General Insurance. For detailed information about SBI Medical Insurance Policy Details visit SBI General Insurance Official website: www.sbigeneral.in.
SBI Health Insurance Policy Details
SBI General Health Insurance offers various health insurance plans for Individuals, Family, Group, senior citizens, etc. For all these SBI Health Insurance plans, there are some common features, Benefits, Coverages that are mentioned below.
SBI Health Insurance Features and Benefits
- Tax Benefits: Get tax benefits or Tax savings on SBI Health plans for the premium paid on policies as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
- No medicals on enrollment: No Pre-policy medical check up required.(Age Various from Plan to Plan).
- Flexibility in choosing options– SBI General Health Insurance offers flexibility in choosing options at different levels.
- Guaranteed Renewal: Max Bupa Health Insurance guarantees your policy renewals for life. Your premium is only calculated basis your age and city of residence.
- Free Medical check-up: SBI General Insurance provides Free Medical Check up for every four claim free years up to a maximum limit of Rs.2,500.
- Grace Period: SBI offers Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the Insurance Policy provided.
- Sum Insured: In SBI Health Insurance Sum Insured is available on the fixed / Reducing basis.
- Free Look Period – Customer has a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions.
SBI Health Insurance Coverages/Inclusions
- Wide Coverage – SBI General Insurance offers a wide range of coverage for various plans.
- Add-on Covers available: Cover hospitalization, ICU admission, and specific major/minor surgeries.
- Hospitalization Cash: SBI provides Hospitalization Cash up to 180 days in case of Accidents or Sickness.
- Cashless hospitalization: Cashless hospitalization provision is available across SBI General’s Network Hospitals.
- Pre-hospitalisation: SBI offers pre-hospitalization 10% of the eligible hospitalization expenses incurred 30 days before the date of admission to the hospital.
- Post Hospitalization: SBI General Insurance offers Post hospitalization up to 10% of the eligible hospitalization expenses incurred 60 days after the date of discharge from the hospital.
- Emergency Ambulance: Actual expenses incurred or Rs.1500/- whichever is lower per hospitalization.
For Detailed Information about Individual Products offered by SBI Health Insurance, check the link provided below.
SBI General Health Insurance Plans
SBI Health insurance plans protect you against medical emergencies and keep your finances stable during difficult times. Keeping in mind the high medical costs, buying a good health insurance plan makes sense. SBI General Insurance offers Health Insurance plans. Here we are providing an overview of Coverages, Benefits and Key features offered by SBI Medical Insurance Policies.
List of SBI Health Insurance offered by SBI General Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance.
- Health Insurance – SBI.
- SBI Critical Illness.
- SBI Hospital Daily Cash.
- SBI Loan Insurance.
Overview of SBI Health Insurance Plans
SBI Health Insurance plans to help you to manage the medical costs the charges like surgeon’s fees, diagnostic tests, etc. that may turn out to be expensive and protect your family against financial emergencies. Somewhere between the pressure to meet demands and the burning desire to excel, one’s health is often the first of the compromises.
SBI Health Insurance: SBI understands that people are unique and have varying levels of control over their health. SBI General aims to collaborator with you and helps you achieve better health and a sense of security along the way. With SBI General’s Health Insurance Policy, you can be in control by making medical treatment expenses more manageable to protecting quality health & happiness of your family. For more details about SBI General Health Insurance Plans such as Renewal, Online Payment process, Login, Recruitment, Claim Process refer below link.
SBI Health Insurance.
Health Insurance – SBI: With rising health care costs, an unexpected illness or injury can leave you financially destroyed and highly stressed. With SBI General’s Group Health Insurance Policy for individual and family, you can be in control by making medical treatment expenses more feasible, hence ensuring quality health and happiness of your family. For more details like SBI Medical Insurance Renewal, Login, Claim Process and Recruitment click on the link provided below.
Health Insurance – SBI.
SBI Critical Illness: Life follows no stable plan and an unexpected illness that is critical can sometimes leave you financially hurt. SBI Critical Illness Insurance Policy helps to be in control by protecting you financially. SBI Critical Illness Insurance covers you against thirteen most important critical illnesses. SBI Critical Illness policy helps you bear the treatment expenses associated with critical illness and stay financially stable.
SBI Critical Illness.
SBI Hospital Daily Cash: SBI Hospital Daily Cash is a flawless addition for an individual’s health insurance policy and can be taken along with any other health insurance schemes. SBI Hospital Daily Cash provides you fixed benefit for each day of hospitalization irrespective of the actual hospitalization cost. This policy provides additional protection and takes care of additional expenses which are not covered in your SBI Health Insurance Policy such as traveling, food etc.
SBI Hospital Daily Cash.
SBI Loan Insurance: SBI General make things easy for you by providing a unique Loan Insurance Policy, packaged to meet the primary causes. SBI General’s Loan Insurance Policy settles you in control and relieves you of the stress. This policy helps you truly enjoy the home you have just acquired.
SBI Loan Insurance.
SBI Health Insurance Related Posts
The Related posts to SBI General Health Insurance are provided here for customer convenience.