- 1 SBI Home Insurance Policy Review
- 2 SBI Home Insurance Policy Features and Benefits
- 3 SBI General Long Term Home Insurance Policy Coverages
- 4 SBI Long Term Home Insurance Exclusions
- 5 SBI Home Insurance Policy Proposal form
- 6 SBI Home Insurance Policy Claim Process
- 7 SBI General Insurance Contact Details
- 8 Contact Details:
- 9 Corporate Office Address
- 10 SBI General Insurance Related Posts
- 11 SBI General Home Insurance Login
- 12 SBI Home Insurance Renewal Process
- 13 SBI Home Loan Insurance Online Payment
- 14 SBI Home Insurance Claim Procedure
- 15 SBI General Insurance Recruitment
SBI Home Insurance Policy Review
SBI Home Insurance is the best policy offered by the SBI General Insurance Company. A home is susceptible to many possible threats like fire, theft, burglary, and natural disasters like storms, tornados, and earthquake. SBI General Home Insurance Policy provides protection and safety to your house from unforeseen disasters and damages. In our house, we keep valuable things like jewellery and electronic equipment such as refrigerator, washing machine, etc. When you are taking the SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy, it is not only for home but also for the private things. The SBI Home Loan Insurance Scheme/Plan covers all your assets and valuable things owned by you. The SBI General Insurance Company offers the SBI Household Insurance not only for the own house but also for rented house. The SBI Home Insurance Policy provides rebates on insurance cover option.
The rate of premium can vary from location to location and also depend on the policy period. You can Calculate the home insurance premium using the SBI Home Insurance Premium Calculator.
SBI Home Insurance Policy Features and Benefits
SBI General Home Insurance Policy has many features and benefits. Following are the advantages that are offered by SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy.
- The minimum period to buy an SBI General’s Long Term Home Insurance Policy is 3 years.
- The customer has a chance to buy the SBI General Home Insurance Policy up to a maximum period of 30 years.
- SBI General’s Long Term Home Insurance Policy provides the coverage when earthquake occur.
- SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy offers an inclusive solution for protecting your house against any unexpected damage occurs.
- Loss or damage caused due to natural disaster and man-made activities are also covered.
- When you pay the additional premium, there is an extra benefit that covers against Terrorism Act.
SBI General Long Term Home Insurance Policy Coverages
The following are the SBI General’s Long Term Home Insurance Policy Coverages.
- Loss or damage caused due to fire and special perils are covered for residential homes.
- The following are the coverages that are caused against the perils.
- Fire explosion.
- Implosion / Explosion (excluding pressure vessels, economizers, boilers).
- Malicious, Strike, and Riot Damage.
- Aircraft damage.
- Flood and Inundation, Cyclone, Tempest, Tornado, Storm, Hurricane, Typhoon.
- Impact Damage.
- Landslide and Subsidence including Rockslide.
- Bursting of water tanks, pipes, and apparatus.
- Missile Testing Operations.
- Leakage occurs when Automatic Sprinkler Installations.
- Bush Fire.
SBI Long Term Home Insurance Exclusions
Following are the SBI Long Term Home Insurance Major Exclusions (Not Covered).
- Willful acts.
- Gross negligence.
- Damage or Destruction by natural heating, spontaneous combustion or own fermentation.
- Explosion damage to boilers.
- Damage or loss caused due to centrifugal forces
- Forest fire.
- A nuclear group of perils and War.
- Unspecified cheques, currency, documents, precious stones, etc.
- Consequential losses.
- Contamination and Pollution.
- A volcanic eruption and other attacks of nature.
- Burning of Property by Public Authority.
- Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown.
SBI Home Insurance Policy Proposal form
SBI Home Insurance Policy requires the Proposal Form while buying the SBI General’s Long Term Home Insurance Policy Offline. Required documents are to be submitted while buying this policy are attached below.
SBI Home Insurance Policy Claim Process
SBI Householder Insurance Claim Process is Hassel-free. It makes your claim settlement within few days. We are giving the brief description about the SBI Long Term Home Insurance Claim Process.
- Make a call to the Customer Care or Visit the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance Company.
- After claim intimation, the policyholder will forward an SBI General’s Long Term Home Insurance Claim Form.
- Submit the SBI Home Insurance Claim Form with accurate details, along with an estimation of the loss to the policyholder.
- While registering the claim, you have to keep the following details nearby, that will help the company to serve you faster.
- Policy number.
- Contact details.
- Date and time of loss.
- Location of loss.
- Nature and extent of the loss.
SBI Home Insurance Claim Form is required for claim settlement. Following is the necessary document to make a claim.
SBI General Insurance Contact Details
For any queries call to the SBI General Insurance Customer care. (Or) Visit the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance.
The Customer Care Numbers are 1800 22 1111, 1800 102 1111.
The official website of SBI General Insurance is www.sbigeneral.in.
SBI General Insurance mail id is email@example.com.
Corporate Office Address
SBI General Insurance Company,
Natraj, 101, 201 & 301,
Junction of Western Express Highway & Andheri Kurla – Road,
Mumbai – 400 069.
SBI General Insurance Related Posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of the SBI General Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the SBI General Insurance Login, SBI Renewal Process, SBI Home Insurance Online Payment, SBI General Insurance Claim Process, and SBI General Insurance Recruitment.