SBI Life Insurance Online Payment
SBI is one of the leading life insurance company in India. SBI is a public sector Insurance company. People have good faith and trust on SBI because it is controlled by the Indian government. State Bank of India has provided many services to their policyholders. One such thing is that SBI Life Insurance Online Payment for paying the insurance premiums online. The SBI Insurance Online Payment is the easiest way to pay your premiums, renew your policy, etc. as it saves your valuable time. But still, most of the policyholders are not aware of this Online SBI Insurance Payment. For those individuals, I have provided the detailed procedure of SBI Life Insurance Online Premium Payment in this article.
This website explains you the different methods for paying the premium amount such as SBI Life Insurance Online Payment through Debit Card, Login, Mobile, etc. SBI Life Insurance Premium Payment through all these methods is explained in detailed steps below. So, follow any of these methods for SBI Insurance Payment as per your convenience. With this, there is no need to visit the branch office, wait in long queues for paying the premiums. We hope after going through this page, people may find easy ways to pay their premiums online without any hesitation. Most of the people think that SBI Life online payment is made by going to the nearest SBI branches. But, SBILife Online Payment, which is in the official website would be tension free and saves you lot of time.
Different methods to pay SBI Life Online Payment
SBI life Insurance payment through online
- SBI Life Insurance online payment through Net Banking.
- SBIlife Insurance online payment through SBI Life Website
- SBI life Insurance online payment through Credit Card.
- SBIlife online payment through ECS Facility.
- Online SBI Insurance payment through NACH Facility.
- SBI Shubh Nivesh Online Payment through Direct Debit Facility.
SBI Insurance online payment through Mobile
- SBI Life insurance payment through Easy Access Mobile Application.
- SBI Mobile Banking.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
SBI Life Insurance payment through SBI/ SBI Life Branches
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- SBI ATMs and Kiosks.
- Direct Remittance.
SBI Life Insurance Online Premium payment by cash.
- Common Service Centers (CSC).
- Karur Vysya Bank.
- AP Online/MP Online.
SBI Life Insurance Payment through online
1. SBI Life Insurance online payment through SBI Life Website
- Logon to www.sbilife.co.in.
- Click on Services >> Pay Premium Online.
- Make your SBI Life Insurance Online Payment through Debit Card, Net Banking or Credit Card.
2. SBIlife Online payment through Net Banking.
Available with banks having Net Banking facility or through www.billdesk.com
For SBI Account holders
- Log on to www.onlinesbi.com
- Go to Bill Payments.
- Select SBI Life Premiums.
- Enter your Policy No. and Date of Birth.
- Finally, make payment.
For Other Banks Account holders
- Logon and add SBI Life as Biller (SBI Life is listed as National Biller).
- Make Payments.
3. SBI life Insurance online payment through Credit Card.
Available only through following Credit Cards* – VISA/ MasterCard/ Diner/ Amex
- Register by submitting a filled Mandate Form with self attested photocopy of Credit Card (front side only) at any of the SBI Life branches.
- All future premiums will be deducted from the registered Credit Card.
4. SBI life online payment through ECS Facility.
ECS Facility is available in 87 locations.
- Registration only for policyholders with any bank account in ECS available locations.
- Submit filled Mandate Form along with a canceled cheque at any of the SBI Life branches.
- Future premiums will be debited from your account.
5. SBI Life Insurance online payment through NACH Facility
- Registration for policyholders having an account with any core banking enabled bank tied up with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) for NACH (National Automated Clearing House).
- Submit filled Mandate Form along with a canceled cheque at the nearest SBI Life branch.
- Future premiums will be debited from your account.
6. SBI life Insurance online premium payment through Direct Debit facility
The Direct debit facility is available to the account holders of Axis Bank, CITI Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India, State Bank of India, Bank of India, IndusInd Bank, Punjab National Bank and Kotak Bank.
- To avail this facility, please submit the duly filled Direct Debit Mandate form.
- A Cancelled cheque should be deposited.
- You can submit this mandate at any of our branch offices or mail it to our communication address.
SBI life Insurance online payment through Mobile
1. SBI Life Insurance Premium payment through Easy Access Mobile Application
- Download SBI Life Easy Access Mobile App.
- Press on the Renewal Premium Payment option on the Home Page.
- Submit your Policy Number, Date of Birth & email.
- Your payment acknowledgment will be sent to the email ID.
2. Using SBI Mobile Banking
- Download SBI’s Mobile Application (SBI Freedom).
- Login to your account and go to M-Commerce.
- Select SBI Life.
- Enter your Policy Number, Date of Birth, Amount.
- Proceed to make payments.
3. SBI life Insurance online payment through Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Make a call to the SBI Toll Free no: 1800 22 9090 (Between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm)
- Provide your Policy Number & Date of Birth.
- IVR provides the premium due date amount and option to pay premium using Credit Card (VISA, Master Card).
- Provide Credit Card No. & One Time Password (OTP) received from the Bank / Credit Card.
- IVR confirms the payment & generates your transaction ID.
SBIlife Insurance online payment through SBI/ SBI Life branches
1. SBI Life Online Payment through Electronic fund transfer (EFT)
- To avail this facility, the policyholders was required to submit the SI-EFT Mandate to his/ her bank branch.
- Successful registration facility can be done at bank end.
- Payment will be debited on the due date and will be remitted by SBI to SBI Life on next day.
- Under this payment mode, bank official’s involvement is limited up to the registration of the mode in bank’s system.
- For deactivation of the facility, a policyholder needs to submit the deactivation request to his/ her bank branch.
2. SBI life Insurance online payment through SBI ATMs and Kiosks.
Now you can pay your premiums through all State Bank Group ATM’s.
- Go to nearest SBI ATM Branch.
- Insert your card.
- Go to Services on the ATM screen.
- Select Bill Pay.
- Select SBI Life Insurance.
- Enter Policy Number and Date of Birth.
- Finally, make your payment.
3. Online SBI Insurance payment through Direct Remittance
You can make premium payments by Cheque/ Demand draft at your nearest SBI Life branch.
- The Cheque/ Demand draft should be drawn in the favour of “SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd – Policy Number <Policy Number>”.
- Please mention your policy number/s and your contact number on the reverse of the cheque/ DD.
SBI Life Insurance Premium payment by Cash
1. SBI life Insurance online payment through Common Service Centers
Common Service Centers (CSC)
- Policy Holders can pay the premium by cash ( up to Rs 49,999/-) through any of Common Services Centers (CSC) across India.
- Visit website: www.csc.gov.in for the list of centers.
Note: Implemented under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Govt of India.
2. Karur Vysya Bank
- Premiums can be paid in cash ( up to Rs 49,999/-) and direct debit facility at all the branches of Karur Vysya Bank.
- Visit: www.kvb.co.in for branch locations.
3. AP Online/ MP Online
- AP Online/MP Online Policy Holders in Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh can pay cash ( Upto Rs 49,999/) at any MP Online and AP Online outlets respectively.
- For details visit their website http://www.aponline.gov.in/ and http://www.mponline.gov.in/ for branch locations.
SBI Life Insurance Company Customer care details
Call Toll Free: 1800-22-9090 or 1800-425-9010 (Customer Service timings: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., seven days a week)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069
Telephone No. : 022 – 6191 0000.