SBI Life Insurance Recruitment
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment is regularly conducted to provide employment for the candidates who are searching for the jobs in insurance companies. Every year SBI Life Insurance releases recruitment notification to fill the various vacancies at different Branch Offices. If you are young, determined, full of ideas with a spirit, you are just the kind of person SBI Life would want to be part of SBI Life Insurance growth. Interested aspirants who look for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment can check SBI Life Insurance Careers. SBI Life Insurance Company published the SBI Life Recruitment notification to fill vacancies in Bancassurance and Agency Departments.
For the SBI Life Insurance Jobs, SBI Life Insurance company wanted experienced candidates to work full pledged. SBI Life Insurance gives you the opportunity to realise your dreams. SBI Life is one of the largest private sector Company, which provides Job Opportunities to Candidates who have Talent and Creativity. Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment by visiting the SBI Life Insurance official Website: www.sbilife.co.in.
About SBI Life Insurance
SBI Life Insurance is an Indian Assurance Company. SBI is a joint venture Life Insurance company between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI Life Insurance has originated its operation in 2001 and Headquartered in Mumbai, India. In Total Capital State Bank of India Holds 74% of the stake and the remaining 26% of the stake held by BNP Paribas Assurance. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. When the Government of India opened the life assurance sector to private companies, SBI started SBI Life as a joint venture with BNP Paribas in the year 2001.
While in SBI Life initial stage its business was mainly from bancassurance channel, now it is developing its agency team for selling its life insurance products. SBI Life Insurance main vision is to give protection to the customers and helps in financial needs and to become an approved life insurance provider. SBI Life Insurance offers Products for Life Insurance and Pension Plans, Term Insurance Plans, Savings Plans, Unit Linked Insurance Plans – ULIPs, Child Plans.
SBI Life Insurance Careers – SBI Life InsuranceJobs
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment is for Freshers and Experienced Candidates to fill various jobs available at SBI Life Insurance Ltd. SBI Life Insurance Online Application is available on the Official Website. The Aspirants may know the SBI Life Insurance current job positions in the home page of SBI Life Insurance Careers. In careers page, they will update the SBI Life Insurance Jobs with explicit details. In SBI Life Insurance Official website, the details like job position with relevant experience, pay scale, and age limit are available. For the candidates convenience, we are giving the brief description about the SBI Life Insurance Recruitment below.
How to Apply for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Online?
Many of the Companies will not publish the official notification for recruitment. The company will just update the current job openings on their Official careers page. Aspirants who are interested can regularly visit the official website and check in careers page. Here we are Providing SBI Life Insurance Recruitment process for candidates convenience.
Steps for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment
- Visit the SBI Life Insurance Official Website: www.sbilife.co.in.
- In the Official site, you can find ‘Careers’ option that is at the bottom of the home page as shown below.
Direct Link for the Above page: http://www.sbilife.co.in/sbilife/content/home
- Click on ” Careers “, a new page appears as shown below.
Direct Link for the Above page: http://www.sbilife.co.in/sbilife/content/12_0
- Click on “More” for Current job vacancies for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment, a new page appears as shown below.
Direct Link for the Above page: http://www.sbilife.co.in/sbilife/content/12_6420
- Click on Current Vacancies as shown in above.
- For Current vacancies click on the provided link below.
- Select Job location and category, Available positions appears as shown above.
- Check Qualification, Skill and experience required, job responsibility for the relevant post.
- To apply online send a mail mentioning the Job Title, Department and Preferred location along with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your resume is shortlisted, then they will send you a mail or make a call to attend for final interview.
Similarly, follow the steps for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment for Current Opening in SBI Life Insurance.