- 1 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Review
- 2 SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Details
- 3 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Features
- 4 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Coverages
- 5 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons
- 6 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Exclusions (Factors not covered)
- 7 Documents required to Buy SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- 8 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Process
- 9 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Procedure
- 10 SBI General Insurance Contact Details
- 11 Contact Details:
- 12 Corporate Office Address
- 13 SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Related Posts
- 14 SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Login
- 15 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process
- 16 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Online Payment
- 17 SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Procedure
- 18 SBI General Insurance Recruitment
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Review
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance is the Best Motor Insurance Policy offered by the SBI General Insurance Company. This company covers the loss caused due to the physical damage of your insured vehicle. The State Bank of India General Two Wheeler Insurance also gives the sum assured to the third party liabilities and injuries. They give the extra protection through unique Add on covers. SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy can be purchased through online or offline. While Choosing the SBI General 2 Wheeler Insurance policy, Insured should always compare premium offered by various insurers to ensure that he got the best deal. The amount of premium would depend on the make and value of the Two Wheeler, state from where it was registered, and manufacturing year. You can calculate the premium using SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator.
SBI Motor Insurance Policy is the best one to make your journey comfortable and hassle-free. SBI Two Wheeler Insurance offers coverages for an occurrence of any risk to your vehicle. The SBI Personal Accident Policy provide benefits to the policyholder and their family also. SBI Vehicle Insurance is available in different types of coverages. SBI Two Wheeler Insurance also provides the health cover for personal accident policy. SBI Health Insurance mainly covers your emergency medical and non-medical expenses.
SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Details
SBI General Insurance offers the SBI Motor Insurance Plan for a Car, two wheeler, commercial vehicles, etc. For this SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy, there are some benefits, coverages, exclusions that were mentioned below.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Features
The following are the SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Features.
- Depends on your profile, SBI Insurance is customising the rating / pricing.
- Benefits discount is there for the people who are aged between the 25 and 55 years.
- SBI General Insurance is giving the additional discount to the people who are paying their insurance due without a break.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Coverages
SBI Insurance provides the SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Coverages against the following.
- Personal Accident Cover: Compulsory personal accident coverage is Rs. 1 Lakh for owners/drivers.
- Pillion rider of two wheeler vehicle also covers the personal accident coverage of Rs. 1 Lakh.
NATURE OF INJURY
SCALE OF COMPENSATION
(ii) Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes or one limb and sight of one eye.
(iii) Loss of one limb or sight of one eye.
(iv) Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above.
- Third Party Liabilities: Any accident caused to the third party, and it takes to death or any permanent disabilities or any loss occur to the third party property. At that time, SBI General Insurance gives the sum of recovery amount.
- Compulsory third party liabilities are Covered under the motor vehicles act.
- Loss/damage occurred due to a natural disaster are as follows.
- Self–ignition, Fire, explosion.
- Accidental damage by external means lightning, earthquake.
- Flood, Typhoon, inundation, hurricane, storm, tempest.
- Hailstorm, frost, landslide, and rockslide.
- Loss/damage occurred due to a man-made activities are as follows.
- Terrorist activity, burglary, malicious act, riot, strike, and theft.
- Any damage in transit by rail, road, elevator or air, lift, and inland waterway.
- NCB (No Claim Bonus): If there is no claim during the policy period, then you will get the NCB on a renewal of your policy.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons
SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons means the customer will get additional benefits with the payment of additional premium. The following are the SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons.
- Additional Legal liabilities: Following are the additional benefits given by the SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance for the legal liabilities.
- Employees travelling in/driving the vehicle other than paid driver.
- Whose occupation is driving, for them also they are giving the money when any accident occurs while driving.
- Bi fuel-Kit: The CNG-LPG bi-fuel kit can also be covered under SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Cover for Key Replacement.
- Loss of Personal Belongings.
- Depreciation: Means when the Two Wheeler crashes they will give the compensation for that particular repairs and replacements of any parts as follows.
- For batteries, plastic parts, tubes, tyres, nylon, and rubber – 50%.
- For fibreglass components – 30%.
- For all parts made of glass – Nil.
- The following is the Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts.
AGE OF VEHICLE
% OF DEPRECIATION
Not exceeding 6 months.
Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year.
Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years.
Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years.
Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years.
Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years
Exceeding 5 years but not exceeding 10 years.
Exceeding 10 years.
- Depreciation Reimbursement: The following are the SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Depreciation factors.
- IDV: Insured Declared value.
|AGE OF VEHICLE||% OF DEPRECIATION FOR FIXING IDV|
|Not exceeding 6 months.||
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year.||
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years.||
|Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years.||
|Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years.||
|Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years.||
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Exclusions (Factors not covered)
Following are the factors that are not covered by the SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance when any loss or damage caused to the vehicle.
- If the premium has not been credited to SBI General Insurance Company Ltd within the period, loss or damage will not be covered.
- Damage caused due to mechanical and electrical breakdown, including manufacturing defect.
- Damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk that this company does not cover factors.
- Damage occurred while using invalid license or without a license.
- The accident took place when they are driving by taking drugs or liquor.
- Normal Tear, Wear, and General mellow of the vehicle.
- Any Consequential Losses or Depreciation.
- Crossing the limitations.
Documents required to Buy SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
The following are the documents needed to buy the SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy.
- Registration No. of the Vehicle.
- Registration Authority & Location.
- Engine No.
- Chassis No.
- Address Proof.
- Keep your RC copy by hand.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Process
The SBI General Insurance offers the Claim Process for SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy. The Insured have to follow this SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Process for Intimation of Claim. The Insurer will provide the medical, financial and other assistance to you and your family in case of the emergency condition while traveling on a vehicle. For the SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Process click on the below link.
SBI General Insurance Contact Details
For any queries call to the SBI General Insurance Customer Two Wheeler Number. (Or) Visit the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance.
The Customer Two Wheeler Numbers are 1800-22-1111, 1800-102-1111.
The official website of SBI General Insurance is www.sbigeneral.in.
SBI General Insurance mail id is customer.Two Wheelere@sbigeneral.in.
Corporate Office Address
SBI General Insurance Company,
Natraj, 101, 201 & 301,
Junction of Western Express Highway & Andheri Kurla – Road,
Mumbai – 400 069.
SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Related Posts
Here, we are providing the related posts of the SBI General Insurance. Click the below links, if you want to know the details about the SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Login, SBI Renewal Process, SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Online Payment, SBI General Insurance Claim Process, and SBI General Insurance Recruitment.